Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here, Tim.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an interesting little item (to me at least) that I bought after RF posted it in the "intriguing items" thread. Thanks for pointing it out Jerome.

It's a convention programme from St Louis in 1982, which King attended:

Wrap around cover:

Here's the sellers item description from ebay providing some details:

About 7 x 8 1/2 inches, 64 printed pages, saddle stapled. Includes legal size extra sheet of paper summarizing program schedule. Wrap around cover by well known St. Louis area fantasy artist Dan Patterson. Articles on King by Stephen R. Donaldson and Peter Straub. Also, an article about Toastmaster Robert Bloch by Wilson Tucker, and an article about Fan Guest of Honor Walt Liebscher by Ed Bryant, as well as other content about the convention. Other art by Joan Hanke-Woods, Terry Jeeves, William Rotsler and others. In 1982 King was already incredibly successful, but really his career was just starting. "Cujo" had been published in 1981, and "Christine" would appear in 1983. I don't believe that King has appeared at many fan-organized conventions; for him to be a guest at a science fiction/fantasy event in St. Louis in 1982 was certainly a big deal! And to appear at the same event as Robert Bloch, a grand master of horror writing, was even more remarkable.
    And here's the convention schedule which was laid in:

King was busy on the day with two one hour signings and a one hour reading:

I really wish I'd been there!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad Ass! I wish I had bought it; but as a service to members I rarely cherry-pick an auction. I want people to check here every day for something they might not have found on their own.
    Congratulations.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good, honest man Jerome! I would be very tempted to grab the stuff myself if I was in your position

Thanks for posting it though. I love it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    You're a good, honest man Jerome! I would be very tempted to grab the stuff myself if I was in your position

Thanks for posting it though. I love it.
    Another reason that he is, TMIDITW!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Really like that, Alan. Congrats
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, TN.

Got my Doctor Sleep promo sleep mask in this morning:

Probably wear it to bed tonight

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joyland Promo Stickers

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like the Joyland stickers! Where do you guys always get this cool stuff??

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Thanks! I got them from Titan Books who published Joyland.

I gave a few away earlier. Where were you?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always a day late and a dollar short, my father would say!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Always a day late and a dollar short, my father would say!
    Yeah, I know that feeling lol.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Were those stickers enclosed with the book(s)? Then maybe I'll get one (I hope!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Were those stickers enclosed with the book(s)? Then maybe I'll get one (I hope!)
    No, unfortunately not.
    I emailed the UK publisher about the Hollywood Girls popcorn bags promotion they ran in the UK earlier this month and they kindly sent me a few of the stickers. The stickers were just stuck on the popcorn bags apparently.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister managed to get me two of them. No popcorn made it from the UK to NZ however...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, James. I may make my own

The bag I mean. Not the popcorn.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Stuff!! Congrats!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Mr. Olson

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mister? Just call me a Dick. You are soooo welcome!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers, Dick

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For the love of God, Richard put that thing away already!!!! LOL

Awesome additions, Alan you "Wee Scottish Bastard"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast