Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great collection Alan, love the displays too, especially the Lisey's Story paperweight I spied!?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    It's the IT art portfolio, Bruce.
    Thank You..... Nice to know. Something (I) can live without.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Great collection Alan, love the displays too, especially the Lisey's Story paperweight I spied!?
    Thanks Tom and yep, well spotted!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    It's the IT art portfolio, Bruce.
    Thank You..... Nice to know. Something (I) can live without.

No problem, Bruce.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool, Alan!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bill!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Alan, I am a bit jealous I must say.
    Christine

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERNICE !!!
    Cheers Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Nice stuff Alan, I am a bit jealous I must say.
    Lol thanks, Christine.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No doubt about it, those cases are much too crowded. I am sending you a list of items to give to me, starting with those DUMA KEY tennis balls.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    No doubt about it, those cases are much too crowded. I am sending you a list of items to give to me, starting with those DUMA KEY tennis balls.

Ha! I'll bet Andy Murray doesn't have a set of those babies

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, excellent collection!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these in today. 99p each and both 1st edition hardcovers which I didn't have in my collection:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great scores Alan : in terms of their price, their being 1st's and you're not having them in your collection - can't be unhappy with that mate !!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, thanks Grant. This year of all years - it's good to get a bargain!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pair of books isn't it

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Nice pair of books isn't it

Yeah thanks, Roog

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, mate!!!!

Spoiler:
    Note: I dedicated my 13,200th post to you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm honoured, Bill

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm honoured, Bill
    All kidding aside, you have one truly awesome collection, mate!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm honoured, Bill
    All kidding aside, you have one truly awesome collection, mate!!!
    Thank you, Bill. Very kind of you to say. You helped me with it too, remember

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Received today:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these two 1st editions also. Only ever had the US set with the night light until now.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions Alan - are you collecting all the UK 1st editions?
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast