Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I really want to put all the Kings in the big wall of shelves but I want them all behind glass and when I got the shelves I thought it looked better with the half glass shelves with the one full one in the middle, now if feel like that's messed up how I've been able to display the books. I don't know why my husband refused to build me a library addition?? He won't even let me take off the door to this room so I can put another shelf there. So lame. I'll have to work on him!

And no, I haven't read all the books but I would say that I've read 85-90% of them. And the cases are just Ikea Billy bookcases with the glass doors added. I would really love to have those nice expensive cases that Bob has. Actually I would just love to have his books too! lol

And here is the other half shelves just to round it out. My office is stuffed.
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would reccommend you mailing any books to me that won't fit.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a wonderful idea

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought so too. Shall I just pick which ones you should mail until you have room or would you prefer to mail them all? I'll even help with shipping because I'm just a sweet and helpful guy.

Edit: I also have room for your bookcases. Just think of ALL the room you'd have for books then.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like you should just move into my office, pay rent, then I would have extra $$ to build that addition!! lolololol

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Or I could just move in and you could pay me for providing you with my undeniable relentless charm and I could buy more books.

BTW: I think we might have to have that library.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, now that I've filled up your thread with my silliness I'll bump this so noone misses your lovely books and bookcases.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Well last night I decided to reorganize my book shelves. I was trying to get all my King books in one shelf. Well that didn't work so my Gift edition It and UK books are stuck in another shelf. Not very happy with how this turned out... any suggestions? (And the empty shelf is waiting on some S/L editions of ASOIAF that should be on their way soon.)
    u

Bottom shelf is the orphaned Kings:

All the King books used to be in the glassed sections of this wall of shelves:

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Or I could just move in and you could pay me for providing you with my undeniable relentless charm and I could buy more books.

BTW: I think we might have to have that library.
    OK, OK Get a room you two!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Backs out of own thread now. lol

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

very nice collection!
    love the inscriptions in the early King books.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The colour SoD Chadbourne remarques absolutely rock (I'm a huge fan of remarques) - awesome stuff Becca !!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Just scored this 1st print of the Bachman Books this weekend @ The Strand in NYC.

The dust jacket is not wrinkled, it's just the light reflecting on the brodart cover.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! According to my records, only 15,000 of these were printed.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Even better... I thought it was 25,000.

Invested $45.00

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Great price, too!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! $45 seems great for that.

If you rescue me

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca69
    Super deal on the Bachman's
    Looks absolute mint condition.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dearie!!!!! Nice score!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I dont know how you find these amazing deals. Seriously you must have a touch of the shine

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe that's what it is. I like to treasure hunt and Yelp is my new best friend. I make hubby stop at every used bookstore we pass.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price for the Bachman Books !

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And in such excellent condition
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast