Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant pix and signed books Becca - way to go !!!
    We all float down here!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Gift Edition just arrived

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still haven't read it yet because I ordered my trade from CD also

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Becca!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That was quick! Did they send you an e-mail before they sent it? I'm curious because I haven't gotten one yet.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I got an email on Nov 1 showing part of my order shipped. And they are going to match my DT set on the S/L and Sub Press said they would do the same for The Shining. Fingers crossed.

PS - Delaware is pretty close to where CD is located so that might be another reason it showed up quickly.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ah, that makes sense. I know I'll get it eventually, and waiting is half the fun, but I'm still anxious to get it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Becca, it's an awesome presentation by CD (and the book itself is a great read too)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Limited arrival

Number 644 to match my DT set. The Shining should match when I get that too.
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!
    SUPERNICE !!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisition!!!

Spoiler:
    I hate you!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Very nice acquisition!!!

Spoiler:
    I hate you!! LOL LOL LOL
    Love you too

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful, Becca! I can't wait for mine to come.

John

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant addition Becca - congratulations (triple points for being the first one - I think - to post one on the forum !!!!)
    We all float down here!

I am trying very hard NOT to look at that picture of the S/L DOCTOR SLEEP! I want to be surprised when mine finally gets here! What number did you get?

Country
    Country Flag

I requested 644 to match my DT set. I also requested it for The Shining, Christine and Pet Sematary. I figure if I ever find DT2 I will have a complete set (over 500)... and I'm ok with owning a fine condition, double-signed, Gunslinger first and not a limited.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca,
    Congratulations on all the DSleep's !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Very impressive! I can has? LOL

The remarques are fantastic!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Some new stuff
    Limited Princess & Mr. Whiffle (two pages are damaged so they are reissuing my number)
    This came with a The Shining Bookmark

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

For fans of Patrick Rothfuss, The Signed page is offering SubPress trade edition copies of The Dark of Deep Below double signed by Pat & Nate. Nate is offering a limited number of remarques.

http://signedpage.com/2013/12/pre-or...s-nate-taylor/

PS - The money from the remarques goes to Wordbuilders (Pat's charity)

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Howey personalisations Becca !!!!
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Cool Howey personalisations Becca !!!!
    Thanks!! He's pretty cool. I've emailed him a few times and he replies right back.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Christine just showed up. It's very nice.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast