Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I should update my count:

The 26 becomes 25 as the 11/22/63 never arrived (it was from that scumbag Stevohump and we all know how that turned out). I have added the s/l Prime Evil, the s/l He is Legend and the Grant s/l Christine putting my actual total at 28.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for your misfortune, but glad you made a comeback!!! Keep on, keeping on!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I guess I should update my count:

The 26 becomes 25 as the 11/22/63 never arrived (it was from that scumbag Stevohump and we all know how that turned out). I have added the s/l Prime Evil, the s/l He is Legend and the Grant s/l Christine putting my actual total at 28.
    Sucks re HeffaLump, and I hope that you guys bring him to heal soon On the positive side, you've added some nice volumes to the tally
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I only update my number when it is in my hot little hand, to avoid tempting fate.

Nice additions EvilAsh. Must be happy with a Christine s/l!

Country
    Country Flag

Super happy! It is in pristine condition, a beautiful book.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm now at six:
    1. Blockade Billy S/L
    2. UTD UK S/L
    3. Flatsigned UK 1st Edition Bag of Bones
    4. Flatsigned US 1st 11/22/63
    5. WTTK UK S/L
    6. and now Joyland S/L
    Plus S/L Cujo takes me to seven....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm now at six:
    1. Blockade Billy S/L
    2. UTD UK S/L
    5. WTTK UK S/L
    6. and now Joyland S/L
    Congrats, James!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go James !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So seven signatures in three real years of collecting. By that rate, I'll be 94 before I catch up to you BP!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a pathetic total of 2... But I have only just started collecting King about 3 months ago. With the two copies of Doctor Sleep I have on order and my copy of The Dark Man that's on order it will bring me to 5... hopefully in a month or so...

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, James!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I have a pathetic total of 2... But I have only just started collecting King about 3 months ago. With the two copies of Doctor Sleep I have on order and my copy of The Dark Man that's on order it will bring me to 5... hopefully in a month or so...
    Well then, you'll definitely want to check out the Haven Fund Raiser this year!!!

Spoiler:
    And so it begins again!!! LOL LOL LOL The HF Whore is In his office!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, James!!!
    Cheers pal. As we both know, we have at least one more each coming soon :-)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My UK S/L DOCTOR SLEEP brings me up to 26.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With my The Dark Man S/L I now have 10.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Let me see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....12, 13, 14, 15, .......20, 21,.....Hmmm.... (takes out blue and black sharpie, also blue and black ink ballpoint pens).....25, 26. 27, 28, 29, 30, 31....(flexes his fingers and looks at his stack of yet unsigned copies of SK books he purchased in bulk from a seller from craigslist"....32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37...and (scribbing with precise muscle memory).. 38! I have 38 signatures" -Brennan
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Traveler Baschi is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Just started with collecting the s/l with now a total of 2.....So still a long and expensive way to go

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    "Let me see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....12, 13, 14, 15, .......20, 21,.....Hmmm.... (takes out blue and black sharpie, also blue and black ink ballpoint pens).....25, 26. 27, 28, 29, 30, 31....(flexes his fingers and looks at his stack of yet unsigned copies of SK books he purchased in bulk from a seller from craigslist"....32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37...and (scribbing with precise muscle memory).. 38! I have 38 signatures" -Brennan
    Come on Brennan, you can only do fourteen books in one day? SK signed 250!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am now down to four.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm now at six:
    1. Blockade Billy S/L
    2. UTD UK S/L
    5. WTTK UK S/L
    6. and now Joyland S/L
    Plus Doctor Sleep UK S/L takes me to eight.

Country
    Country Flag

I sold my lettered Joyland but added The Dark Man s/l and Skeleton Crew s/l so I am at a grand total of 29!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Added Doctor Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    UPDATE !!
    I have 28 total, I've acquired 3 Doctor Sleep's but only kept 1 for myself.

1) Salem's Lot (Centipede) #79
    2) It (Cemetery Dance) #79
    3) Desperation (Grant) #79
    4) Legends (Tor) #79
    5) The Little Sisters of Eluria (Grant) #79
    6) The Gunslinger S/L (Grant) #_ (blank)
    7) The Drawing of the Three (Grant) #79
    8) The Waste Lands (Grant) #79
    9) Wizard and Glass (Grant) #79
    10) The Wolves of the Calla (Grant) #79
    11) Song of Susannah (Grant) #79
    12) The Dark Tower (Grant) #79
    13) The Wind Through the Keyhole (Grant) #79
    14) The Colorado Kid (PS) #79
    15) He is Legend (Gauntlet) #79
    16) The Very Best of Best of New Horror (Earthling) #79
    17) Gauntlet 2 (BP) #79
    18) Joyland (Titan) #79
    19) Christine (Grant) #258
    20) Regulators (Charnel House) #158
    21) Skeleton Crew (Scream Press) #135
    22) Under the Dome (Scribner) unnumbered signed edition
    23) 11/22/63 (Scribner) unnumbered signed edition
    24) Gunslinger 1st/1st Trade ed. (Grant) (Signed in person, Mason event)
    25) The Stand 1st/1st Trade ed. (DD) (Signed in person, Mason event)
    26) The Wind through the Keyhole 1st/1st Trade ed. (Scribner) (Haven Fundraiser Winner)
    27) Moth (Signed in person, Mason event)
    28) Doctor Sleep 1st/1st Trade ed. (Scribner) 09/24/13 John Jay/NYC

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Legacies" will be in transit to me shortly so, 38!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And 30!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I should be at 29 now with Joyland.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast