Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Win a copy of 11/22/63

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Win a copy of 11/22/63

Hello,

I now have reached 10,000 followers on twitter with my account : @ClubStephenKing
    Therefore i have created to contest where EUROPEANS (only*) can win 1 copy of 11/22/63 and 5 flipback copies of Misery.

Contest opens at midnight (Paris, so in about 1h10) for a week.
    Link : http://quotes.club-stephenking.fr/contest

If any of you want to enter it... :-)
    herbertwest

PS : the contest is ONLY opened for europeans for once.. as usually you americans get contest, and you'll get one i bet.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it's only open to Europeans, why mention it here? You certainly don't advertise our site.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that there arent ONLY americans here... ie you..
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where have you advertised our site?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on such a huge number of Twitter followers, HW. Sounds like a nice contest (even if I don't qualify to enter)!

I think the other person posting is trying to promote reciprocity, i.e. if you are going to advertise your site on this site, then the polite course of action would be to also advertise this site on your site.

That's how I interpret the question, anyway.

You're a longtime active member on this site, hopefully you're sharing the love of it on your site as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Either way, Congrats on your following. It's all good IMHO

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Where have you advertised our site?
    I did not advertise Palaver on the contest page, but i do regularly talk about Palaver on twitter and will continue to do so. I do not see the point of mentionning Palaver on the contest page, as it is only a page for the contest, and... i believe that this forum will happily share the contest that will be organised by Scribner (there is usually one), and Palaver do not get mentionned on scribner's website or anything..

However, if you do not want to give an opportunity to the members of this board to win 11/22/63, please feel free to delete this thread.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This site really doesn't need much advertising. Between its dedicated efforts for The Haven Fund, The Lettered Case Editions offered exclusively here, It's relationships with the Small Press community, It's diverse membership in the King collecting community and the fact that it is THE place for King collecting fans and reference, it sells itself, no?

Wow!!! When you say it all in one sentence like that it is freaking impressive!!!! LOL LOL

Edit: Heck, this site has even got "Thank You's" and contributions from the man (SK) himself!!!!! Take some bows DT.Org staff!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

If it's only open to Europeans, why mention it here? You certainly don't advertise our site.
    That seemed a bit snarky. He's giving away something free. Who cares if he advertises the site? To my knowledge there are plenty of Europeans on this site who could take advantage of the contest, it is a Stephen King prize and that is all that should matter.
    People talk about their own stuff and projects on here all the time without advertising the site. Are you perhaps upset that you are ineligible?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    That seemed a bit snarky. He's giving away something free. Who cares if he advertises the site? To my knowledge there are plenty of Europeans on this site who could take advantage of the contest, it is a Stephen King prize and that is all that should matter.
    People talk about their own stuff and projects on here all the time without advertising the site. Are you perhaps upset that you are ineligible?
    I thought the same thing!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    This site really doesn't need much advertising. Between its dedicated efforts for The Haven Fund, The Lettered Case Editions offered exclusively here, It's relationships with the Small Press community, It's diverse membership in the King collecting community and the fact that it is THE place for King collecting fans and reference, it sells itself, no?

Wow!!! When you say it all in one sentence like that it is freaking impressive!!!! LOL LOL

Edit: Heck, this site has even got "Thank You's" and contributions from the man (SK) himself!!!!! Take some bows DT.Org staff!!!!!
    QFT!

Anytime you google pretty much anything Stephen King related and absolutely anything Dark Tower related, you end up here, say thankee!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post

QFT!

Anytime you google pretty much anything Stephen King related and absolutely anything Dark Tower related, you end up here, say thankee!
    Yep! I wouldn't have found this site without google.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And, sometime next week, I believe our own Dolso will be advertising this site on here:

https://www.bookslipcase.com/Home.html

Along with what I hear may be a cool reference page. Then again, what do I know being a retired NY'er and totally outside the "Tech-World". W/E happened to "speaking" with folks and inviting them over for conversation? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My family traces back 3 generations to Schwalbach, Ger. where the "Bender's" owned and operated the local gasthaus. Tanta Hildegarde could cook!!! Does that get me included? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope that the winner of HW's little contest turns out to be a member of TDT.org, and I hope they let us know. Good luck, European King fans!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Competition entered!

Just one thing herbertwest, when you click the 'tweet' button on that link, the text automatically placed into the tweet exceeds the amount of characters required for a tweet. I got round it by basically posting two tweets, one describing the competition, the second linking to it. The link I placed in the required text field was the latter. Hope that's okay. The tweets are one after the other so should be self explanatory to followers.

I'm Mardoid on twitter.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brainslinger, thanks for the feedback.
    The contest is now over, and the winners have been drawn and contacted by email. I'll win put their twitter username on @ClubStephenKing

And NOW THERE IS AN OFFICIAL CONTEST, ONLY OPENED FOR CITIZENS OF THE USA :
    http://stephenking.com/promo/112263_giveaway/rules.html