+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice ap275 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DDowner81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    I second the recommendation of SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES, a wonderful book. Also, the collection THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN, which was the first "adult" book that I read, back when LBJ was President, remains a favorite, and LONG AFTER MIDNIGHT, which filled many an afternoon at the public library back in the day.

If you don't find any of these quickly at cheap at a local Goodwill or second-hand shop, ping me and I'll send over some copies.
    Thank you for the additional recommendations, I'll check with my local library.
    MARTIAN CHRONICLES, ILLUSTRATED MAN.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hi, I was wondering if anyone owned
    Fancies and Goodnights PB with an introduction by RB.
    I love the cover art and I would like to know who painted it. The info is on the back cover but I cant decipher it on the "look inside" feature on amazon.
    I've never heard of the author but might decide to read it soon.
    Thanks for your help.
    Mike
    http://www.amazon.com/Fancies-Goodni.../dp/1590170512

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The artist is Neo Rauch, and it is a detail from a work, but I can't quite make out the name.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The artist is Neo Rauch, and it is a detail from a work, but I can't quite make out the name.
    Damn, you are good!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! Thank you.
    The painting is called Hatz (Chase).
    http://cujah.org/past-volumes/volume...ew-2-volume-3/

Pricey but neat!
    Ray Bradbury Signed Martian Chronicles Limited Edition Print Joseph Mugnaini
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Bradbury...item48721e44c2

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Volume 2 of the Collected Stories should finally be here today

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury - It came from outer Space
    signed limited with chapbook Is that you Herb?

Cool man!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

A couple new signed/limited HC Ray Bradbury volumes from Gauntlet...looking forward to reading some new Bradbury!

He was clearly having a tough day when he signed this one:

I bought the Shadow Show comic today and it says there are subscription covers. I can't figure out on their site to get a subscription. I would love to have this sent to me. Does anyone know how to this or am I just not understanding what a subscription means? Thanks for helping.

Is there a story behind why Dave Eggers did not sign Shadow Show?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

"Dave Eggers did not sign the tipsheets for the signed numbered edition. He was out of town indefinitely, we were told, and we felt it more important to get the books to customers than to have them wait what could have been two months or longer."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice books and signatures !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

WTB: Looking to buy a signed/limited HC (Gauntlet) of DARK CARNIVAL. I passed up a slipcased copy on eBay a few days ago for a little over $200 (sold for $210), and I'm still kicking myself about it.

"Dave Eggers did not sign the tipsheets for the signed numbered edition. He was out of town indefinitely, we were told, and we felt it more important to get the books to customers than to have them wait what could have been two months or longer."
    Gotcha thanks. These stories are so good.
    Still wish they had an illustrated version.
    Only read one of the comics.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't started reading any Bradbury yet , but am starting with these, as I found a good deal on both of these S/L books from PS Publishing from 2005! R is for Rocket and S is for Space:

"God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    I haven't started reading any Bradbury yet , but am starting with these, as I found a good deal on both of these S/L books from PS Publishing from 2005! R is for Rocket and S is for Space:

Well, this seems to be begging for a re-post of this little gem....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DON'T WATCH IT! HILARIOUS, BUT THE DAMN SONG WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Well, this seems to be begging for a re-post of this little gem....
    Now THAT video is friggin' creative genuis!

Country
    Country Flag

Signed copies of a Bradbury trilogy in various formats!
    Death is a Lonely Business (First Edition Society)

A Graveyard for Lunatics (Uncorrected Proof)

Let's All Kill Constance (1st Printing)

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, goheat. You are on a roll!
    You must never eat.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Damn, goheat. You are on a roll!
    You must never eat.
    Oh, I do. I'm just good at hunting for bargains!

Saw this last night. Very cool! The video is on the link

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/sto...archive-letter

At the Santa Clara ROADSHOW in June 2014, Books & Manuscripts expert Ian Ehling appraised a collection of books by celebrated science fiction novelist Ray Bradbury, including Something Wicked This Way Comes, and The Martian Chronicles. Jennet Johnson, a relative of the archive's owner, had been an influential and much-loved English teacher of Bradbury's at Los Angeles High School in the 1930s.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Gauntlet Press Newsletter!

DANDELION WINE and SUMMER MORNING, SUMMER NIGHT was published by PS Publishing in 2007 as a special deluxe set. It was signed by Bradbury and Stephen King, who wrote the introduction. ONLY 100 copies of this edition were printed and the book originally sold for $750. We also have low numbers (19, 21, 25 and 26).

We are selling our copies for $500 (plus postage and insurance) on a first-ordered, first-served basis. To order the book go to the Books & Products page on the Gauntlet Press website, scroll down to Jack Ketchum's COVER and place an order for it (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention “Dandelion Wine Set/$500". Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the sale price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast