Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ben Staad

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's For You by Keith Minnion:

Sig and Doodle/Remarque:

And a Study, Dammit poster:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Timbo!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. Not ideal although everything I packed is accounted for. The bulk of the PB's were packed by the shipping company and upon (them) opening the wooden crate off the truck about 30 PB's went flying unto the ground. Apparently they had left all my PB's on the long short book shelf and just wrapped it with cellophane. Sometime during shipment the cellophane burst and all the PB's on that one bookshelf just started falling out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's what I call a true horror story!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a damn shame!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's what I call a true horror story!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That is a damn shame!!!
    Well. It is what it is. Thanks. Moving along here are a few photo's of my collection as I unwrap everything. Nothing is in order (yet) but I haven't seen any major issues.

I feel relieved as I start unwrapping everything and then~~~Bang! I peel away the bubblewrap from Song of Susannah.

Not the end of the world but I also saw this. I opened a box to discover one of my signed GC prints (sorry for the photo quality) shoved in a box with heavy items stacked on it. Needless to say the print is bent, crinkled, and pretty much destroyed.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This brings back bad memories of my flooding, and the insurance company sent people to put the few remaining items into a Pod. When they put the items in the Pod, one would swear they drove a truck into it to make it all fit. They smashed my Zenith Walton radio beyond repair. Of course they said it happened during the flooding so they basically have cart-blanch to destroy anything the want.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Damn Damn, hope the rest is undamaged

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy #47, ear broken off.

Edit: Oy was in the same box with the GC print. Unwrapped and just shoved in there.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Oy #47, ear broken off.
    So sorry.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

really annoying---- sorry for you!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy #47, ear broken off.

Edit: Oy was in the same box with the GC print. Unwrapped and just shoved in there.
    That can be repaired. Either by you or by McVey.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oy #47, ear broken off.

Thanks. I contacted Alex and when (or if) I can find the broken section he said he should be able to repair it.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I feel your pain. Hope there are no more unpleasant surprises. I was in the US Army for 10 years and moved around a lot. Always opened each box after a move with trepidation....not knowing if we would find something else broken. Good luck going forward.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oy #47, ear broken off.

Thanks. I contacted Alex and when (or if) I can find the broken section he said he should be able to repair it.
    That is good news I hope you find the missing piece.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost have my office and library area sorted out. I am limited in space and need to figure out where to put a few things (I also need to cover my window up) but this is generally what it will look like.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Staad,
    Happy to see your office is back in business!
    (Sorry to see the damage)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! And good to see that the sun is finally shining in Germany. Spring is on its way (here as well), it will only get better

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Looks great! And good to see that the sun is finally shining in Germany. Spring is on its way (here as well), it will only get better
    3 out 4 days the sun has been out. I am loving it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    3 out 4 days the sun has been out. I am loving it.
    Frühling is comming.
    When you need more space...... think i can help you to find a NEW home for SOME stuff

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the chattering teeth!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    When you need more space...... think i can help you to find a NEW home for SOME stuff
    Hah! I will keep you in mind when I run out of room.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are those two different states of the pop-up GWLTG?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost have my office and library area sorted out. I am limited in space and need to figure out where to put a few things (I also need to cover my window up) but this is generally what it will look like.

Brilliant, Tim!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So sorry to hear about packaging issues. As a member of our amazing United States Air Force (insert rimshot here), I know exactly what you're going through. I didn't start collecting King until I moved here to Vegas, but back in the day when the movers would pack things up and ship them, things got lost (BOXES of DVDs), broken (my flatscreen, my computer), dirty ... just ridiculous.

Always pack your own shit. Always always always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast