Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 3133

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    He has signed so many things over the last 20 years that his signature itself it almost worthless.
    Maybe if there was some actual stardust included in/on the prints - it would increase its value. I never bothered to order any of these prints - at $300 for the first 6 prints and then an additional $50 for each of the remaining 6 prints at an irregular schedule. not my cup of tea

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI - there is a special limited remarqued version of the last temptation book coming out. it is due out about a month after the s/l version. I just happened to come across this while ordering stuff at another site:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/d...MPTATI_1385412

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For all of our members in Deutschland (or Nederland, or France, or England, or Scotland, if you want to make the drive), if you haven't already heard ... Neil Gaiman will be in Hamburg at the Literaturhaus on 20 October and Koln 21 Oct.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI - there is a special limited remarqued version of the last temptation book coming out. it is due out about a month after the s/l version. I just happened to come across this while ordering stuff at another site:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/d...MPTATI_1385412
    Thanks for that. My brother is a huge Alice Cooper freak, so just picked him up his Christmas present (and it might just make it if they publish on time and deliver quickly).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot for the info George.
    Info booklet and of cause the TICKET for the event 20.10.14 in HAMBURG.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would love to get a french AMERICAN GODS signed.... but not gonna happen.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a UK edition of The Sleeper and the Spindle coming out this month - http://www.gaimanbooks.com/fiction/t...nd-the-spindle

I know, I know...how many copies of one story can you have. But is looks like a really nice book, and not expensive. The Book Depository has it for $18.85 shipped to the US - http://www.bookdepository.com/Sleepe.../9781408859643

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There was a Kate Bush documentary on the BBC the other day and Mr Gaiman popped up in it a few times. He's a fan

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    There was a Kate Bush documentary on the BBC the other day and Mr Gaiman popped up in it a few times. He's a fan
    Cool, do you happen to know if that is online anywhere?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Cool, do you happen to know if that is online anywhere?
    Full documentary is here:

http://vimeo.com/m/104161624

Enjoy!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    There is a UK edition of The Sleeper and the Spindle coming out this month - http://www.gaimanbooks.com/fiction/t...nd-the-spindle

I know, I know...how many copies of one story can you have. But is looks like a really nice book, and not expensive. The Book Depository has it for $18.85 shipped to the US - http://www.bookdepository.com/Sleepe.../9781408859643
    Does look nice - at 72 pages a lot longer than the book day version - must have a ton of illustrations or they just printed it in an even smaller size

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neil is also coming to Paris I got details and a contact for the press conference... but since it's a monday during the working hours, I wont be able to go this time...
    Will find out more details if there is a signing or something that I could attend to...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

There will be a signing on the friday. Outside of Paris... but the good news is, that on fridays I finish early. So MAY be able to attend.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There will be a signing on the friday. Outside of Paris... but the good news is, that on fridays I finish early. So MAY be able to attend.
    very cool - hope that you can get there.

Country
    Country Flag

So, I will TRY to attend the book signing.
    And I WILL be able to attend the french press conference planned on the monday morning

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Here's a long shot...

I had a 1st ed. US trade HC of NEVERWHERE inscribed in person to me by Gaiman back in its year of release (whenever that was) at a local bookstore here in WA State. Somewhere down the line I foolishly sold it, so have kept an eye out for it ever since, hoping it'll pop up on eBay or forums like this or etc. No luck.

So: If anyone ever comes across a copy that is inscribed to "Ron" or "Ron Clinton" -- can't recall which it was -- and are interested in getting it back home, please let me know...I'd certainly be interested in buying it off you.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oblong Books & Music has a lot of Neil Gaiman books signed.

http://instagram.com/p/uTVmhRivXh/

Call them @ (845) 876-0500 to order. They have been very nice and helpful

I grabbed (1st/1st):
    The Art of Neil Gaiman
    Fortunately, the Milk (last one...)
    Mr. Punch - 20th Anniversary Edition

They also have 1st/1st of The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel and Sandman omnibus.

If you find and order other books that are 1st/1st, please post...

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the Bloomsbury Sleeper and the spindle - a really nice production for the price - thanks again Eric for passing that along

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just come back from the bookreading event with NEIL GAIMAN.... it was superamazing.
    Pics etc. tomorrow....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know what? I don't think we have ever had the pleasure of auctioning anything, Gaiman for the HF. Anyone care to donate? Get's him a little exposure and it is a good cause. PM me if you are interested and willing.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

My hero: Mary Shelley by Neil Gaiman (essay on the Guardian)
    >>> http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...ey-neil-gaiman

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

20.10.14 Neil Gaiman
    Bookreading event Literaturhaus Hamburg

Amazing bookreading event, 1 1/2 hrs.
    Only 3 meters from my place to NG.

3 reading parts from Neil Gaiman from his new novel The Ocean....3 from the german translator.
    A lot of questions from the smart moderator Felicitas von Lovenberg,
    Neil Gaiman told us that he is right now scripting the AMERICAN GODS TV series.
    Then NO q+a with the audience but at the signing it was possible to talk for everyone with NG, make pics
    with him etc.
    After the reading, two 2 waiting lines had formed for the signing , in my lane i was in position 5.
    Then, my line was closed, they only want one line...
    I had to go to the other lane... and i only must wait 1 hr...
    Not a big problem, there were nice NG fans to talk with and more then 50+ people must wait longer longer longer for signed books.
    One of the best events, i visit in the last years,

Neil Gaiman signed and doodled my books.

All my signed doodled books from Neil Gaiman
    Spoiler:
    999 Al Sarrantonio
    signed and doodled from Neil Gaiman
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio / SK-The road virus heads north.
    (At the last Hamburg Comic Börse i get this nice drawing from Levin Kurio,
    owner from Weissblech comics.)

Neil Gaiman realy liked the drawing from Levin Kurio in my 999, then he also drawed something special in all my books.

Marvel 1602 - Neil Gaiman
    signed doodled

Neil Gaiman - Das Graveyard Buch
    metal case edition
    signed and doodled

Neil Gaiman - Coraline
    signed and doodled

Neil Gaiman - Der Ozean am Ende der Straße
    signed and doodled

Neil Gaiman - Der Ozean am Ende der Straße
    signed

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love Neil's remarques!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast