Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I'm very excited as I had chance to get some Proofs and books signed recently. The NIGHT SHIFT Doubleday was signed by John D. Macdonald in 1981 and is now signed by King as well. The Stand Uncut Proof is another I'm super excited about, I've been after these 2 for a while. The Hodges trilogy is some of my favorites as well, I now have a complete set of signed proofs MM, FK & EOW & signed set of proofs with MM 1ST state, FK 1ST state and another EOW regular proof for 2 full sets of signed proofs. A few other random ones too for a total of 12. King was very generous with his time and I'm grateful!!!!

Well done, congratulations to getting such incredible time from him!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking Matt has become King's house guest! Amazing stuff as always Matt.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm awestruck! I love the Night Shift! Congratulations, Matt! How do you do it?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'm thinking Matt has become King's house guest! Amazing stuff as always Matt.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Hey Matt...need a girlfriend?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply awesome, Matt!

Congratulation, Mike, on the NLR proof. That's one I'm still looking (hoping) for!

John

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go Matt! Couldn't happen to a cooler dude!!! Congrats!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got two tickets to Iowa
    sold out in under two minutes
    You could only buy two...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    You don't have him tied up in the basement ala, Annie Wilkes do you? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.goethe.de/ins/us/en/sta/ney.html

Reinhard Kleist

04/01/16
    7:00pm
    Goethe-Institut New York

30 Irving Place
    New York, NY 10003

Internationally renowned German graphic novel artist Reinhard Kleist, in town for the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art’s (MoCCA) annual Arts Festival, discusses his work and inspirations with Journalist Alex Dueben and draws live, accompanied by music.

Pursuing his preoccupation with individual personalities, Kleist has drafted biographies for musician Johnny Cash, Jewish boxer Hertzko Haft, and Somali runner Samia Yusuf Omar. His graphic biography of Omar has just been translated into English as The American Dream and will be published in April 2016 by Abrams ComicArts. Kleist is presently working on a book about the life and work of musician Nick Cave.

Alex Dueben writes about books, comics and art for a number of publications including The Believer, The Rumpus, The Paris Review and The Comics Journal.

Language: English
    Price: Free admission
    +1 212 4398700

http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=en

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

He kind of reminds me of the German National Team coach from a distance....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Yup. Identical.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Yup. Identical.

It´s NICK CAVE.....

Reinhard Kleist´s new NICK CAVE - Graphic Novel
    http://nickcave-comic.com/

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a list of official list of King signing events for book releases/tours with location and date? Is this something we could add to the wiki? I find it useful for determining 1. Cost of a signed novel (were there many done etc) 2. Authenticity (we could even list pen color used) 3. Historical records

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Is there a list of official list of King signing events for book releases/tours with location and date? Is this something we could add to the wiki? I find it useful for determining 1. Cost of a signed novel (were there many done etc) 2. Authenticity (we could even list pen color used) 3. Historical records
    I don't have one.
    Certainly one could forensically create a list starting with King's June 2016 tour and working backwards, but be forewarned, anything before ~1990 (the internet...) will be difficult to have complete accurate information.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The ones I know of off hand are 2013 Doctor Sleep, 2014 Revival, 2016 EOW, 2010 FDNS,

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The ones I know of off hand are 2013 Doctor Sleep, 2014 Revival, 2016 EOW, 2010 FDNS,
    Feel free to create a separate thread to solicit the info, updating the first post with a created list.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Feel free to create a separate thread to solicit the info, updating the first post with a created list.
    I started excel spreadsheet with the help of Jim (explorer) and Bev .

will upload to google docs shortly so anyone can update

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I started excel spreadsheet with the help of Jim (explorer) and Bev .

will upload to google docs shortly so anyone can update
    That would be awesome Shaq! thanks

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill tour is up!

http://www.joehillfiction.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Joe Hill tour is up!

It appears that he also is going to be with George RR Martin in New Mexico.. sounds like another cool event if you are local.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Joe Hill tour is up!

With all due respect, we've been talking about this tour (and the dates, etc.) for weeks in the
    Joe Hill, Author

thread.

As a matter of fact, 8+ members and their guests are attending the Petaluma signing 5/27/2016

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I got two tickets to Iowa
    sold out in under two minutes
    You could only buy two...
    We Plan to be there also. We should make a point of meeting while there
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Has any information been released about the National Book Festival this summer? Besides the list of authors that are going to be there (including King, obviously), I haven't found any more details. I have a work trip planned for Baltimore in September, and am hoping to to bookend the festival to the trip.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Brian - I sent an email asking some questions awhile ago and got no response back.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a thread over at SK's message boards and Marsha said there aren't any details available yet and hasn't said if there will be a signing or not.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast