Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 158 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3936

Thread: Book Signings and Appearances-Tips and experiences

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still hoping he will one day come to the UK again

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I COMPLETELY MISSED out on the VIP tix and I live 50 minutes from Hartford. What a dumbass I am! Cripes. I did just order two ochestra seats for the "mundane" part of the program. Hell, seeing King is good any time even if I don't get a signed book out of it.

Let just put out there now that I'm interested in a signed Joyland if anyone wants to sell?
    OK, change in my fortune! Through various phone calls and emails, I got Mark Twain House to free up an additional 40 VIP tickets that were set aside for sponsors, so I now got VIP tickets through "the back door!"

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I COMPLETELY MISSED out on the VIP tix and I live 50 minutes from Hartford. What a dumbass I am! Cripes. I did just order two ochestra seats for the "mundane" part of the program. Hell, seeing King is good any time even if I don't get a signed book out of it.

Let just put out there now that I'm interested in a signed Joyland if anyone wants to sell?
    Same here, except I didnt go for the "mundane" tickets. I called the Bushnell and they told me the Mark Twain house members bought all the VIP tickets on the 18th the day before the Bushnell could start to sell tickets.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, change in my fortune! Through various phone calls and emails, I got Mark Twain House to free up an additional 40 VIP tickets that were set aside for sponsors, so I now got VIP tickets through "the back door!"
    Congratulations on your powers of persuasion! Enjoy!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunter Gerlach
    Bookpresentation 18.01.13
    He signed me SEVERAL books

He also signed me some anthos.

Tazzans Tod - Leseexemplar ARC

It was a nice 2 hrs event, 1 hr Mr. Gerlach reads from his newest crime novel:
    Frauen von Brücken werfen / Throwing women from brides.
    During the ´breaktime´ was some live musik, classic (The name from the main caracter in the novel is Brahms).
    Then, signing.... i of cause was the last person, we talked a lot about upcoming books..... and i informed
    him that now the half of my Gunter Gerlach book collection is signed.
    Next month i see him again.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

Same here, except I didnt go for the "mundane" tickets. I called the Bushnell and they told me the Mark Twain house members bought all the VIP tickets on the 18th the day before the Bushnell could start to sell tickets.
    $7 for the "code password"
    STEPHEN KING Presale Code Password Tickets 7/18 Mortensen Hall

Time left:

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

$7 for the "code password"
    STEPHEN KING Presale Code Password Tickets 7/18 Mortensen Hall

Time left:

I will sell it to anyone for $5 PM me. People amaze me. I will include a fake SK autograph for FREE.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

FYI, they released a few VIP's this morning. Though, I suspect they must all be gone by now.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Anyone besides Wizardrainbow get VIP tickets and planning on going?
    Rossannebarr did you get VIP tickets?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to anyone who bagged tickets!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    FYI, they released a few VIP's this morning. Though, I suspect they must all be gone by now.
    For obvious reasons, I'm keeping my eye on you!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I did!
    I have been waiting for a call since the first day and they finally called me yesterday and said they did have tickets for me. Looks like I am going after all

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Yes! I was able to buy them the first day with the secret word! Can't wait to go!

My Mood
    Asleep

Tickets arrived in the mail!!!!!! i cant believe the price has gone up! i paid $100 in George Mason. $10 in Savannah, $150 in Lowell and now $250 in Hartford!

But i can't wait!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Tickets arrived in the mail!!!!!! i cant believe the price has gone up! i paid $100 in George Mason. $10 in Savannah, $150 in Lowell and now $250 in Hartford!

But i can't wait!
    Congrats! Maybe someday he'll come to the midwest.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Missed my chance.... freaking too busy doing too much for our HOA.......
    however know one friend of ours that got VIP ticket and was planning on going together.
    If anyone has an extra or can not use.... feel free to contact me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still unclear as to what specific book a VIP ticket gets one. Any book they bring? A pre-signed Joyland? A 3rd printing of 11/22/63?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SKMB says you get what you are given. All books are pre-signed.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    SKMB says you get what you are given. All books are pre-signed.
    A book from their new supplier brennan...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are less than 3 weeks from the Owen King reading/signing in Pasadena, Ca.
    I might have a surprise for members that show up, but I need a bit of advance notice who is going.

My Mood
    Asleep

I might have a surprise for members that show up, but I need a bit of advance notice who is going.
    Can that surprise be sent to those who are going to Iowa? I know at least 2 of us going. Do you have business cards? I know when i wait in lines like this and i get to talking your site always comes up!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Can that surprise be sent to those who are going to Iowa? I know at least 2 of us going. Do you have business cards? I know when i wait in lines like this and i get to talking your site always comes up!
    I don't have business cards. It's kind of like-thedarktower.org
    Say it 3 times to a person and they could remember.
    The surprise I am contemplating is fairly radical. It will either be an epic success, or an epic failure.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The surprise I am contemplating is fairly radical. It will either be an epic success, or an epic failure.
    It's a song list and dance steps for the very first TDT.org flash mob.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This month i visit ....minimum 7 booksigning events 10+ is possible.
    MONDAY-JUSTIN CRONIN
    http://amerikazentrum.de/events/deta...ustin%20Cronin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 158 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast