Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with you. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either.

One of my co-workers refers to her as a "self-entitled bitch".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I hate her because I feel like she sicced Shane on Rick. She played both ends to the middle, is the way I see it.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Incredible episode last night.

I felt bad for Tiny.....getting scratched by the walker with the broken wristbones....and then beaten to death by his fellow inmate. Yeah, he was probably infected and ultimately would need to be put down, but for love of God, throw him in a cell and quarantine him.

I also kind of felt bad for the one inmate who took a swing at Rick after Rick buried the machette in his buddy's head.....the way Rick chased him into the courtyard and left him to the walkers was kind of shitty.

Yeah, that was pretty cold for Rick!!! I guess that portends for the "New" Rick as we go forward. A real badass!!!

Edge of your seat action the whole episode.
    Agreed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't read everyones comments from the last couple of weeks so sorry if I repeat stuff- but so far I'm loving the new season. Love the horrible, tension filled scenes between Rick and Lori. I also realized today how glad I am that Shane is gone, by the end of last season I was actually pretty bored with that character as a whole, not to mention his bizarre accent. In general though I've thought the past two episodes have been great. Lots of action, scary still-living humans, and the whole prison set is amazing.

Carl is still the worst.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Shane's accent was not atypical for this area.

Ok guys, I'm watching (I crammed in all 19 eps last weekend in less than 30 hours) and yes, it's a good show. But that's all. I don't see the great, fanaticism inspiring material everyone else is raving about. Am I missing something? Is there a mindset I need to be in to appreciate it? And no, my intense hatred of zombies has nothing to do with this, Fernando.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess it wasn't so much his accent as his word usage. There were too many moments where to me it sounded like he was using a weird version of slang that was like a combination of teenagers, the South, rappers, and the 80s. Drove me bananas.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post

Ok guys, I'm watching (I crammed in all 19 eps last weekend in less than 30 hours) and yes, it's a good show. But that's all. I don't see the great, fanaticism inspiring material everyone else is raving about. Am I missing something? Is there a mindset I need to be in to appreciate it? And no, my intense hatred of zombies has nothing to do with this, Fernando.
    Hey, so watch "Sons of Anarchy" then!!! I love the show!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something? Is there a mindset I need to be in to appreciate it?
    Yes ...

And no, my intense hatred of zombies has nothing to do with this, Fernando.
    This.

Quite frankly this was always going to be a style over substance show, it is centered around zombies after all. And with your hatred of zombies ... well, what did you expect?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Please to be checking your email in about 15 minutes.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I find that a show loses something when you watch an entire season in a few days.

We had to wait two years to be where you are, so there was no building of suspense.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What Tippy said is true. You find yourself rooting for certain characters, you talk about the show with co-workers or speculate (like we do here) in the 6 days until the next show etc. If the show ends with a cliffhanger... forget about it.

If you have an intense hatred for zombie shows, then that probably won't make you like a show called The Walking Dead. I don't even think the show is about zombies per se, it's about regular people and the lengths they'll go and things they'll do to protect their own.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If you have an intense hatred for zombie shows, then that probably won't make you like a show called The Walking Dead. I don't even think the show is about zombies per se, it's about regular people and the lengths they'll go and things they'll do to protect their own.
    Very true!!! It's more about what folks will due in dire circumstances!!! The Zombies are just a cool by-product!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Me too. It looks like his resolution of the Shane situation taught him a few things.

Also, how does everyone feel about the writers trying their damnest to make Lori a character everyone can sympathize with? I heard she was the only actress at Comic Con that was booed upon entering the stage
    She's definitely not my favorite with all the stupid things she's done in the past. But, I do sympathize with her more now than I did before. It seems like she's finally owning up to the fucked up shit she's done and trying to move forward.
    Plus, maybe I keep thinking of what an emotional/worried wreck I was when I was pregnant. I can't imagine going through that during the zombie apocalypse. Thinking about having a baby eat it's way through me and shit.
    And that last scene between Lori and Rick when he basically pats her on the back and says "We all appreciate what you did", did make me feel bad for her. Cause I thought that, with all the bad things you've been through, you'd want to at least be able to hold on to the people you love. But Rick is becoming so detached, and you can't blame him one bit.
    The man's a fucking machine that doesn't quit.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that really stood out for me too. I was expecting a warm embrace, but he gives her a pat on the back that you'd probably give to a co worker you pretend to like. That shit was cold.

I can't fucking wait to see what The Governor has in store for us in thsi next ep.

My Mood
    Angelic

I have to admit, a pair of matching Walkers on chains is badass.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Speaking of badass: Carl.
    Talk about growing up and carrying your own weight. Sneaking off to the infirmary and killing two walkers without anyone knowing you had slipped off. Nice.

Awesome.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Ruth View Post
    All you need man, these are MASSIVE collections. Around 2200 pages combined.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De...g+dead+omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De..._bxgy_b_text_y

You'll be almost caught up with the current story line. The second compendium ends with issue 96 and I think they're up to 105 right now (at the most.)
    Many Thanks!!!
    I'd get the hardcover books (there are eight). Much better quality, and larger size.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Well, OK, you might as well get the oversized slipcased editions then.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, OK, you might as well get the oversized slipcased editions then.
    Unwieldy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Awesome, Rich!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Season three has been great. My friend says to anyone who felt season two was slow or boring, 'you are insane'.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Next weekend in the German Free TV
    Season 1, and as premiere Season 2, all together in 4 days

My Mood
    Angelic

If I'm the only one that immediately thought of Futurama last night, I'm either proclaiming myself the Queen of All or killing myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast