Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Cool!!! Perfect timing @ Frank!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Well played, Frank.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a great event. Congratulations on getting that signed book.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Frank. Sounds like you were very lucky to get a signed copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sehr schöne, Frank !!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! 8000 + and you got a signed one??!!! Good for you man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

good job ;D

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks to all...
    I am curious when the first signed book appears at ebay ...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Delicacies: Original Tales of Terror and the Macabre
    Cemetery Dance - slipcased limited signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is disturbing dust jacket art.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That is disturbing dust jacket art.

Cover artwork by: Jill Bauman

Interior artwork by:
    Alan M. Clark, Keith Minnion, Glenn Chadbourne, Allen Koszowski,
    Jill Bauman, Erik Wilson, Russell Dickerson, gak,
    Will Renfro, Alex McVey, Vincent Chong, Steve Gilberts, and Chad Savage.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

23.05.2015 Hamburg Comic Börse

Hauptmann Veit #1
    limited first edition graphic novel
    signed and remarqued from Nofi

I asked the comic artist Nofi for something special, he surprised me with this drawing, the medieval main character as a clerk with bouquet.

Hauptmann Veit
    promo postcards, flyer and bookmark

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing super amazing but i found it for only 2,50 Euro...

Stephen King - Doctor Sleep
    H+S hardcover

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet deal!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price Frank. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last month, I have experienced the toughest day as bookcollector.
    NORDCON 2015 (north Germany´s biggest fantasy/horror... convention)
    https://de-de.facebook.com/NordCon

NORDCON programm + 3 day admission wristband

I meet a lot of autors and publishers...
    13.06.2015 was exhausting, i visited bookreading events
    with 13 authors and get some signed books.

Book-Nr.1.
    Ann-Kathrin Karschnick - Phoenix
    http://www.ann-kathrinkarschnick.de/home.html

When I met her the last times, i bought other books,
    now it was finally time to buy the first volume of her
    Tesla-Punk Crime dystropie trilogie PHOENIX
    A very nice 1,5 hrs bookreading event with a lot of time to talk with Ann-Kathrin....
    early in the morning....

I realy like the feather printing...
    Ann-Kathrin Karschnick - Phoenix

more is comming soon....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new books!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Christine
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank. Very nice.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

nice remarque @ Frank...!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Vincent Chong remarque!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys....

think together with my German G.Axmann-Christine remarque...

now i need the PS Christine remarqued from J.Bauman AND T.Tikulin :-)

My Mood
    Devilish

Frank: your mailbox is full... i wrote you long long letter...now its lost :-))

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Frank: your mailbox is full... i wrote you long long letter...now its lost :-))
    Strange, my mailbox was and still is NOT full ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast