Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lars von Trier - Geister / The Kingdom - Riget
    DVD Box

This is the original series from Dänemark, 2004 the US remake Kingdom Hospital get released.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The next from last image is disturbing.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The next from last image is disturbing.
    It´s an disturbing, strange movie.... but 100% better than the US Kingdom Hospital remake.
    Lars von Trier is a genius, the actors from Danmark + the amazing UDO KIER are GREAT.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der Mond ist aufgegangen
    Publisher: LANDPRESSE
    limited, slipcased
    signed and remarqued from the book illustrator
    Reinhard Kleist

Trailer for Reinhard Kleist´s newest Graphic Novel- Der Boxer - The Boxer - O Boxeador

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

THE NEW DEAD
    German Edition

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any zombie's a good zombie - be they the new dead or have already been mouldering for decades (I'll have to pick up a copy of that one - thanks for posting Frank)
    We all float down here!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King/Richard Bachman - Wielki Marsz - The Long Walk
    softcover from Poland, cover illustrated from Vincent Chong

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hehehe ... the laid back attitude of the guys on the right and left should maybe make the translation "The Leisurely Stroll" or "Hey, Pot Bellied Dude In the Middle, You're Being Stalked"
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jürgen Ehlers - Bookreading event 25.01.2014 Hamburg Zentral Bibliothek

A nice event about HAMBURG - City of crime
    Author Jürgen Ehlers talked about the more then 400+++ crime novels, located in my hometown Hamburg. Which areas in Hamburg are the favs. for
    crime authors.... History of crime novels in Hamburg....

He signed me 3 books and we talked a little bit of my distict of Hamburg...
    damn... it´s not so important for crime authors...

Then, in the evening... an other small event.
    It was 25.01 ... Robert Burns Day.... the scot. inofficial most important holiday.
    I visit Rona Walter in an Scot. pub. she reads about eerie fairies and family curses!
    We drunk a ...... glas of water... NICE evening !!!

Rona HP
    http://rona-walter.jimdo.com/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Midnight.... just bought ..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Midnight.... just bought ..

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent Frank, you'll have to let us know what it's like
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Desperation-Regulator
    flipover double book LESEEXEMPAR/ARC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool item and love that its a flipover book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Szkieletowa Zaloga / The Mist
    softcover from Poland

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As usual, a slew of really interesting looking books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon Beckett - Der Hof
    inscriped at the Leipzig Buchmesse

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Klaus Scherwinski inscriped a promo poster for me....
    funny way to write my name.

Two older drawings from Klaus Scherwinski

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Workshop and bookreading event with Reinhard Kleist, Literaturhaus Hamburg.
    All together.... 6 hrs with Reinhard Kleist... amazing workshop, he talked about... storyfinding, research etc.
    Then in evening a bookreading event with Reinhard Kleist and the Baru, comic artist from France.

I talked a lot with Reinhard and he signed/remarqued me SOME stuff......

Michael Siefener - Die Stadt der unaussprechlichen Freuden
    Edition Phantasia
    limited 100/250 slipcased signed from Michael Siefener and Reinhard Kleist
    and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Some illus from the book

http://www.edition-phantasia.de/siefener/stadt.html

Workshop with Reinhard Kleist
    http://www.literaturhaus-hamburg.de/...einhard-kleist

As always.... i forget to make NICE pics at the events.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank. Sounds like a great time

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Time Congrats, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks...it was an amazing day.

Workshop with Reinhard Kleist

http://www.ndr.de/kultur/graphicnovel195.html

A little bit later in the workshop, Reinhard showed us at the panel in the background how he started to draw something....
    One second later, i thought.... a great item for a collector
    But then... at the end of the workshop, i talked for a longer time with Reinhard about his next projekts,
    he was again surprised when i showed him some of his older stuff, he signed and remarqued me several books/graphic novels...

Then the bookreading event with Reinhard Kleist and Baru.

http://www.reprodukt.com/mini-comics...ls-in-hamburg/

Later, on my way home, i reminded me at the original drawings on the panel.....

No big problem, i meet Reinhard again....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast