+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The dog tags are awesome! First book of King's I ever read; brings back good memories

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

PRIME EVIL / Limited 733/1000 Signed by Stephen King, Clive Barker, Jack Cady, Ramsey Campbell, M. John Harrison, Paul Hazel, Thomas Ligotti, David Morrell, Peter Straub, Whitley Streiber, Thomas Tessier, editor Douglas e. Winter and artist/designer Thomas Canty. Bound in bonded leather with matching traycase.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stockerlone,
    Well done on the Prime Evil
    For some reason my IPad does not show your pics?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Feuersäule

limited 15/250 signed by Ray Bradbury and Lillian Mousli.
    Only the first 50? of the 250 are signed. Feuersäule is an shortstory collection,
    and it is the only available German language sig lim book from Ray Bradbury.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der Rasenmäher-Mann / The Lawnmowerman
    Two German 6.- DM promotion Telefon Cards for the Movie.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 11:15 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Klaus Scherwinski - Ungeheuer! - Weissblech Comic

For the German Weissblech Comic Verlag, Klaus Scherwinski worked several times, he also painted for the US Heavy Metal Magazine and for IDW's The Transformers and G.I. Joe.

Ungeheuer! 1 is a Scherwinski painted Horror Comic, limited to 700 and signed from Klaus Scherwinski
    and Levin Kurio the owner of Weissblech comic.

Hades ferryman Charon pencil drawing from German comic artist Klaus Scherwinski

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:42 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das Mädchen - The Girl who loves Tom Gordon
    German HC with Holographic Bookcover +
    extra pre-production/promotion Holographic bookcover plate.
    Publisher PAN

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Some amazing stuff Frank!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more painting from the HH comicfestival.
    Levin Kurio is the founder and owner
    and the writer and illustrator for several Weissblech - Horror Comics.

When i meet him, he was realy busy, he just finished ´something´ and just started for an other collector a marvelous painting of a half nude warrior princess with an big SWORD.

He remembered me from our last meeting, we talked a little bit and i asked him if he maybe have ´something´ for me.
    And... YES..... he asked me if i´am interested in his, one minute before not finished ´rehearsal´ Zombie paniting... My answer.... YES.....

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent remarque, Frank! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ABU AND THE 7 MARVELS - Gauntlet - slipcased limited 295/350 signed by both Richard Matheson and William Stout. There are 8 full-color interior illustrations and 19 half-page black and white drawings illustrating every chapter from William Stout.

Abu and the 7 Marvels

Abu and the 7 Marvels + not for sale chapbook ´Professor Fritz and the Runaway House´

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 02:03 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half - NEL 04 october 1990 paperback promo mug

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Frank!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King 11.22.63
    Two Waterstones 16 page promo sampler

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:46 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Bullet Trick signed limited 121/500 Gauntlet Press

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sounds like nice new items. Of course, I still can't see the pics, but I have a good imagination. That DARK HALF promo mug sounds really interesting. I liked that book and the movie version too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More from the Hamburg Comic Festival.

It was a joy to meet Sarah Burrini.
    She created an amazing semiautobiographical online german and english language comic.
    Life Ain't No Pony Farm - Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
    Now, she published her first comic, of cause there is an german and a english version.
    She remarqued me both comics and then she ´presented´ her work...

Sarah Burrini just finished her ´Sarah´ sketch.

In the German Comic she sketched me ´Sarah´.

In the english Comic she sketched me ´Ngumbe the elephant´.

Life Ain't No Pony Farm online comic
    http://sarahburrini.com/en/
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 07-05-2016 at 11:08 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ramsey Campbell -DER REISEFÜHRER - THE GUIDE - Edition Phantasia slipcased limited 186/250
    signed 2 x Ramsey Campbell, 1 x Herbert Brandmeier, 1 x J K Potter

This book is something special it´s a flip-over book in German and English.

The German-Der Reiseführer is signed from Ramsey Campbell and the ´german-part´ bookillustrator Herbert Brandmeier.
    The English-The Guide is of cause also signed from Ramsey Campbell and from the ´english-part´ bookillustrator J K Potter.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 03-30-2012 at 09:41 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

F 13 / Desperation / Haus der Verdammnis Promo Truck
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:48 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hamburg Crime Festival 2011 - Historic Hamburg Crime
    Two hour reading, q+a and signing. 04.11.11

Claudia Weiss - „Schandweib” - Shamewoman
    (True crimestory about a headless female corpse found in
    Hamburg 1701 and a suspicious lady that lived dressed as a man) signed

Cay Rademacher - „Der Trümmermörder” - The murderer in the ruins
    (Still unexplained true crimestory about a serial ladykiller in Hamburg 1947) signed
    + Ticket

Boris Meyn - Several crime books playing in Hamburg arround 1900. All signed + Newspaper special
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:53 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Das Leben und das Schreiben - On writing - Leseexemplar/Musterexemplar ARC
    Publisher Ullstein - HC book with metallic cover

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:55 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Two Stephen King Der Buick - From a Buick 8 promo silver hangers from publisher Ullstein

The German Der Buick HC first edition from Ullstein is the Worldfirstedition!!!

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stockerlone, Very nice !
    I also like your DM promotion Telefon Cards.
    You have some of the most uniquely cool SK items I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Two Stephen King Der Buick - From a Buick 8 promo silver hangers from publisher Ullstein

The German Der Buick HC first edition from Ullstein is the Worldfirstedition!!!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Masks
    signed limited 325/500 with custom slipcased

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank. Just Awesome!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast