Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked it up, tote means 'dead one'. Nice artwork.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE
    lim/signed 458/500
    with custom slipcase and promo bookmark

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Loved THE PASSAGE and THE TWELVE. That's a great book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition! I still haven't read either of those.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King + Peter Straub
    DAS SCHWARZE HAUS
    / Black House Leseexemplar/ARC
    with transparent cover and black/white spine.
    Publisher: Heyne - August 2002

That transparent cover is pretty neat.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Stephen King + Peter Straub
    DAS SCHWARZE HAUS
    / Black House Leseexemplar/ARC
    with transparent cover and black/white spine.
    Publisher: Heyne - August 2002

Geilomat, wo hast du das denn aufgetrieben? Haben will... bin eh ein Fan von der King/Straub-Connection!

Extrem cool, where did you get that from. I also like to have on... because i like the marriage of STraub and King!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice addition! I still haven't read either of those.
    You should, if you can find the time, great books!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Time? What's that?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank Göhre HEW Lesetage 16.04.2013
    Druckerei / Printing Company St. Pauli

The German crime novel authorMr. Göhre was so friendly to sign me a ton of books.
    An amazing event in an old printing company in the Hamburg red-light district.

Frank Göhre 6 x Schwarze Hefte, all signed

Frank Göhre - Die Kiez Trilogie
    signiert

Frank Göhre

Frank Göhre - Der Tanz des Skorpions

Frank Göhre - St. Pauli Nacht
    first edition
    signed

Gipfeltreffen

Mörderisches Hamburg

Tod am Kai

Frank Göhre

2book + cd set

You go to the most interesting places!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

J.R.R. Tolkien
    Der Hobbit + Der Herr der Ringe

Publisher Klett-Cotta 7 book slipcased aniversary set

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    J.R.R. Tolkien
    Der Hobbit + Der Herr der Ringe

Publisher Klett-Cotta 7 book slipcased aniversary set

Very nice acquisition you bastard!!! LOL

Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the seven books?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What are the seven books?
    In this set, for the 20 anni. from Publisher Publisher Klett-Cotta:
    Book 1-6: Der Herr der Ringe / LOTR 1-3
    Book Zero with Klett-Cotta sign: Der Hobbit

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You must be running out of room!

I'd wager a lot of the collectors here are running out of room. I know I am.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'd wager a lot of the collectors here are running out of room. I know I am.
    I ran out of room quite some time ago!! LOL LOL You make do though, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still have room for some stuff.... small stuff.....

Joe Hill - DAS CAPE
    German publisher: Panini

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frank, you've added some amazing items to your collection since I last visited - brilliant stuff mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - JOYLAND HC
    + promo JOYLAND poster
    German Publisher HEYNE

I like the artwork on the German JOYLAND.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast