Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET SANTA 2015

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    can't wait for the smartass comment about people not being able to read instructions followed by "for Merlin and the illiterate"
    Wait a second. what did I do to be classed with the "Illiterate"? LOL I've been a "good boy" haven't I? LOL

I just thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know where they stand before the thing closes is all. That way we can hopefully avoid all the "Why am I not a part of this" and "I thought I said I was, In" posts after the fact.
    oh, i completely agree, it would be nice to have confirmation that he saw our PMs, etc. I was joking about the previous time someone asked that information be reiterated or provided

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

can't wait for the smartass comment about people not being able to read instructions followed by "for Merlin and the illiterate"
    Wait a second. what did I do to be classed with the "Illiterate"? LOL I've been a "good boy" haven't I? LOL

I just thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know where they stand before the thing closes is all. That way we can hopefully avoid all the "Why am I not a part of this" and "I thought I said I was, In" posts after the fact.
    oh, i completely agree, it would be nice to have confirmation that he saw our PMs, etc. I was joking about the previous time someone asked that information be reiterated or provided
    Yeah, so I figured. Just thought "why not break his balls" when I saw the opportunity!!! LOL LOL

In all seriousness though, Jerome is a freaking "Rock Star" organizing these type of things for us here. It's a lot of time and work, but he always is there for the membership. Just don't say nothing to him though. He gets a swelled head!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the current list I have:

Jcmanske
    Stroppygoblin
    TCCBodhi
    HONKYTONKSMASH
    Room 217 Caretaker
    Zelig
    JAMMF
    AstroDad
    Jsmcmullen92
    Killjoy72
    Sharki69
    Bdwyer19
    Stockerlone
    Herbertwest
    Jay127
    NeedfulKings
    Webstar1000
    Dnemec
    Br!an
    Roseannebarr
    Biomieg
    Jonp
    Merlin1958
    Priest
    Stkmw02
    Burial
    SystemCrashOverRide
    Sentinel
    Thegunslinger41
    George At C-Springs
    mosheprigan
    The Library Policeman

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though I don't do Christmas, I would like to take part in this holiday gift exchange. We have it in our Purim Holiday. So COUNT ME IN, JEROME.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    Just for Jeremy:
    I will handle the "shin dig".

Deadline for entering is November 1, 2015 23:59 GMT

Entrants will be notified as to their person to send a gift to by November 8, 2015 23:59 GMT.

That gives a bit over 6 weeks to send the item off.

I will need EVERY participants correct mailing address, so you might as well PM me now. It will make things a bit easier.

I think we should do this again. It was a TON of fun and I think everyone thought the same. Maybe chic chat about the ground rules (money and what can be sent... etc.) and we could have it started a little earlier this year as a lot missed the big day with their gifts arriving late. Maybe get the ball rolling early November this year? What's everyone's thoughts? Or am I just too early? LOL I love Xmas.. sue me. haha

Here are the suggestions for participants:
    • Gifts should be between a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $75. No need to upstage others by giving a Lettered IT, or look frugal (cheap) by sending a photocopy of a magazine interview from Playboy.
    • It is recommended but not required that gifts be Stephen King related.
    • One should do a little research on the recipient to determine what might surprise them.
    • Anonymous is best, but sometimes difficult to do with tracking #'s etc. There are ways to do it, go figure it out (I'm not sharing my secrets).
    • Ship the item well in advance so that it arrives by December 17, 2015. That provides a little wiggle room for delays.
    • Don't be a skank and disappear. Losers who signed up, but fail to deliver be will publicly outed and placed on a wall of shame. Next year they receive a lump of coal.

I edited post #1, but just for those looking for a current update, above are the clarified rules.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the current list I have:

Jcmanske
    Stroppygoblin
    TCCBodhi
    HONKYTONKSMASH
    Room 217 Caretaker
    Zelig
    JAMMF
    AstroDad
    Jsmcmullen92
    Killjoy72
    Sharki69
    Bdwyer19
    Stockerlone
    Herbertwest
    Jay127
    NeedfulKings
    Webstar1000
    Dnemec
    Br!an
    Roseannebarr
    Biomieg
    Jonp
    Merlin1958
    Priest
    Stkmw02
    Burial
    SystemCrashOverRide
    Sentinel
    Thegunslinger41 (awaiting mailing address)
    Said yes in post #30 and PMd address Sept 8th; what's a guy gotta do to make the list?

No, never mind, don't answer that .... don't want to know. It's okay, Santa doesn't love me anyway.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had you down for coal anyway, George!! LOL

I knew this was a good idea so we could rectify any miscommunications in advance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should we perhaps choose a communal day to "open" our Secret Santa gifts?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Yes. I suggest December 25th.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Said yes in post #30 and PMd address Sept 8th; what's a guy gotta do to make the list?

No, never mind, don't answer that .... don't want to know. It's okay, Santa doesn't love me anyway.

Updated the list. Sorry I missed you.
    I also added mosheprigan.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I refer the esteemed Mr Flagg to post #7 made by myself on this thread stating my "in" intentions

Although I can't remember if I sent you my address J, so I'll do it now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Yes. I suggest December 25th.
    LOL.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone begun baking "Christmas Cookies" yet? Did I mention that I am available as a "Taste Tester" for anyone seeking objective opinions on their handy work? I realize it is a dirty job, but someone must do it!! I'm prepared to make the sacrifice required on everyone's behalf!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    In case you were wondering, I LOVE, Linzer tarts!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to join in on the fun, please add me to the list.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Current list:

Jcmanske
    Stroppygoblin
    TCCBodhi
    HONKYTONKSMASH
    Room 217 Caretaker
    Zelig
    becca69
    AstroDad
    Jsmcmullen92
    Killjoy72
    Sharki69
    Bdwyer19
    Stockerlone
    Herbertwest
    Jay127
    NeedfulKings
    Webstar1000
    Dnemec
    Br!an
    Roseannebarr
    Biomieg
    Jonp
    Merlin1958
    Priest
    Stkmw02
    Burial
    SystemCrashOverRide
    Sentinel
    Thegunslinger41
    George At C-Springs
    mosheprigan
    The Library Policeman
    racerx45
    wizardsrainbow
    Sovereign

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else shivering with anticipation? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else shivering with anticipation? LOL LOL LOL
    I am
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Current list:

Jcmanske
    Stroppygoblin
    TCCBodhi
    HONKYTONKSMASH
    Room 217 Caretaker
    Zelig
    JAMMF
    AstroDad
    Jsmcmullen92
    Killjoy72
    Sharki69
    Bdwyer19
    Stockerlone
    Herbertwest
    Jay127
    NeedfulKings
    Webstar1000
    Dnemec
    Br!an
    Roseannebarr
    Biomieg
    Jonp
    Merlin1958
    Priest
    Stkmw02
    Burial
    SystemCrashOverRide
    Sentinel
    Thegunslinger41
    George At C-Springs
    mosheprigan
    The Library Policeman
    racerx45
    Please add me to the EXCITEMENT TOO! (meaning to the list please)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'd love to do secret Santa! I just don't want to disappoint anyone, because I certainly don't have any insane items to give away and probably have a 50-150$ budget.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I'd love to do secret Santa! I just don't want to disappoint anyone, because I certainly don't have any insane items to give away and probably have a 50-150$ budget.
    That is A1 and ok! Its about having fun!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    It's not the amount you spend or the size. It comes from the heart and it's something we do here for fun. I would happily take your gift. I hope you draw my name.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

My costume name is still on the official list
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    My costume name is still on the official list
    Fixed. Don't worry, every guy on here wants you as a gift-er and a recipient.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, if we should get the same person as last year, we just go with it? Call it "Ka"? I can't wait to start searching!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast