Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 344 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Looking for the Green Mile - S/L-1/148......

Brian.
    Ebay currently has 1 listed
    Thanks,,,but..priced too steep

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for one of the tan/cream/light yellow colored slipcases that were sold with the UK edition of 11/22/63. These came from CD. If you have an extra or just are willing to sell yours let me know. I have 2 copiesof the book, one of each variant dust jacket and only have a case for one of them, wanted them to match on my shelf.
    Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a freind who is looking for the limited to 600 centipede press Saloms lot if anybody has one to sell.
    Thanks

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Simon - he was referring to me (I think) - took me a little to find my way in the various forums - so if anyone has one of the limited Salems lot from centipede I am looking for one.
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following-not in a hurry, looking for a reasonable price..and I hope that no one takes offense if we differ.
    1) s/l wolves of the calla
    2) s/l christine
    3) skeleton crew-s/l
    4) the eyes of the dragon-s/l
    Or if you have any signed trades of his earlier work. Thank you, or "thank" as my little girl would say.
    Last edited by killbourne; 01-04-2013 at 10:40 AM. Reason: error in the matrix

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for the followings firsts in Fine condition:

Different Seasons
    The Green Mile (paperback set)
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books
    Skeleton Crew

If anybody is selling any of these (or knows anyone who is) please let me know.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Still looking for the followings firsts in Fine condition:

Different Seasons
    The Green Mile (paperback set)
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books
    Skeleton Crew

If anybody is selling any of these (or knows anyone who is) please let me know.
    Check the recent posts in the Classifieds thread. I think you'll find what you seek!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have spare copies of Playboy November, 2009 and March, 2010 (containing 'The Bone Church' and 'Tommy')? I purchased these from eBay seller the_bricabrac_man back in November but never received them... and I'm tired of waiting!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a single digit Insomnia S/L!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Sorry, I have 9, but none are for sale. JK. That's a great goal and the book shouldn't break the bank.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Sorry, I have 9, but none are for sale. JK. That's a great goal and the book shouldn't break the bank.
    Hee Hee Hee. I see what you did there. I was thinking 9 is an awful lot!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You crack me up RF.

I've got a single digit EOTD and Desperation, just trying to add to the collection. Interested in any single digit U.S. King S/L (not the anthologies, just primary King editions)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a single digit firestarter and Saloms lot for the right price

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, dammit ... will my first born cover it, or do you want them both?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lol

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...there isnt a Dean Koontz (other authors you read thread so....) Will pay $150 for Dean Koontz Dark Rivers of the Heart S/L.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a little sub-collection going (well trying to anyway)....so does anyone have any loose S/L pages from King books that have his signature on them? I have managed to get one from Six Stories and I have one from The Stand S/L.
    For some rason I think they are interesting items to have. If you have something like that and your interested in selling it let me know !

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

the man who runs gauntlet press has a bunch of signed pages left from the he is legend books. signed by King, Hill, and some by Matheson as well.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have a little sub-collection going (well trying to anyway)....so does anyone have any loose S/L pages from King books that have his signature on them? I have managed to get one from Six Stories and I have one from The Stand S/L.
    For some rason I think they are interesting items to have. If you have something like that and your interested in selling it let me know !
    I have a sig page from He Is Legend. King's signature (maybe Joe Hill also) is on it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have a sig page from He Is Legend. King's signature (maybe Joe Hill also) is on it.
    Is it for sale? Shoot me a PM if it is with how much you want.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a VERY FINE condition UK UTD S/L, or a VERY FINE condition US 11/22/63 S/L.

Looking to trade a S/L of SoD V2 for either.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I am looking for a VERY FINE condition UK UTD S/L, or a VERY FINE condition US 11/22/63 S/L.

Looking to trade a S/L of SoD V2 for either.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand with the b/w "Holdorf" cover.
    UK DT paperbacks for TDOTT and The Waste Lands. First editions only.
    Any doubles of first short story appearances you might have.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Something to put my Plant Volumes in!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Something to put my Plant Volumes in!!!

Ask Mr. Rabbitt Trick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 344 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast