Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HavenFund Paypal "Widget".............

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default HavenFund Paypal "Widget".............

OK folks. I'm a very enthusiastic supporter of the annual "Haven Fund Raiser" If, you have not already noticed. We, as of this moment, have raised $500 towards a goal of $1,500 for Paypal donations. Well done, but we are not quite 'there yet". Please, if you are able in these tough economic times, give as much as you can to this wonderful charity!!!!

The Donation "Widget" appears on the homepage and elsewhere. $5, $10 or $25 anything you can spare is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, in advance, to all the wonderful and charitable members here!!!!!

THE BEST IN THE STEPHEN KING UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks!!! We're almost halfway there ($600) on Paypal donations!!!

Tell you what, I'll keep "Bomber" exclusive to this thread. For every $25 in Paypal donations he gets a treat!!!!!

Make a Paypal Donation & Feed the Dog!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to ask if the link is "safe"? I dropped my paypal acct because it somehow got hacked and it was linked to my bank account so it was not pleasant. Paypal eventually gave me back every penny stolen but I don't want to go thru that again ever. I see on the link that we can also pay with a credit card, but does that also go thru paypal?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, If you register the card on your paypal account. That's wierd. I've always heard that Paypal was secure. I have never had any problems with it. At least they made good on the fraud. Which is what you pay for right?

Edit: Actually, I prefer to register my Credit cards and not bank accounts with Paypal. You get double the fraud protection from Paypal and your individual card company. As a rule, I let no one, but my Mortgage Co. have any access to my bank account. That's sacred and smart. At least IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one "Feeding the Dog"? C'mon folks!!!! Every $25 he gets a treat!!!!! He's wasting away!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Make a Paypal Donation!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Check the Widget!!!!

"There you go Bomber - eat heartily now for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Now feed me (Buddy - I'll be 15 in two weeks) I need the energy to go back to looking like this!"
    "arf, squirrel, did someone say squirrel, gotta go, get to that widget! arf"
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I saw!!!!!! That's the spirit!!!!

Ol' fat ass got FOUR treats!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll have to make a Paypal donation to round us off to the halfway point and feed your dog!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Buddy appreciates it! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay folks, we're at the halfway point!!!!!!!!!!! Everything from here on in is Downhill!!!! The Dogs need food!!!!!

Donate and Feed the Dogs!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Somebody donated and pushed us past the half-way point!!!!! Ignoring the rules, Bomber got a treat!!!!!!

He says, "Rank Rou"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction #8 is now up and available!!!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Dark-No-Stars

Feed The Dogs!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a deal for you folks out there.

Starting now, I will match each $5 donation up to $50. However you have to post it here and leave your first name and last initial (for verification). Plus, Bomber gets a treat each time, and I am sure Bob (CRinVa) will do the same for "Buddy". So how about it folks............

Donate and Feed the Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: as of this post the paypal donations are at $770!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

my paypal has been limited by paypal with out a long explaination, I'm working on something here....
    maybe even write an old fashioned check hang in there old doggies,
    Love Linda L.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bomber say's "Ro-K, rost's (detailing) Recks, rill rount"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks!!!!! We're still at $770!!!!!!

Can no one spare a Five to feed these poor starving dogs????????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, way to go!!!! We're at $790 now, but remember I'm only matching Paypal bids posted here for the next $50!!!!! So we can now got to $890 if anyone can donate!!!!!

Feed the Dogs!!!!

I gave "Bomber" a half a treat for the $20!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bomber was wasting away, so I made it $800 total as of today!!!!!

That means that if you folk's can come up with a total of $50 we can reach $900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    my paypal has been limited by paypal with out a long explaination, I'm working on something here....
    Love Linda L.
    They dared to limit my account once for no reason. I assure you if you call and bitch they'll fix that. They tried to tell me I could verify by giving them my routing numbers for my bank. I said I don't have a damn bank. Now fix my account. It was fixed within an hour.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Love Linda L.
    They dared to limit my account once for no reason. I assure you if you call and bitch they'll fix that. They tried to tell me I could verify by giving them my routing numbers for my bank. I said I don't have a damn bank. Now fix my account. It was fixed within an hour.
    Excellent!!!! Then you could make a $5 or $10 donation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sorry, couldn't resist. You left it out there like a hanging curve ball!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rest assured before it's over I'll be sending what I can.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I'm sure!!! Hey, you do what you can, when you can and if you can. I didn't mean to imply anything different. It was meant jokingly. I DO get a bit enthusastic with this thing!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW J. Clay D. FED THE DOGS with a $100 donation!!!!! Way to go dude, Bomber says "Rank Rou"!!!! I put up $25 of my promised $50 in matching funds. I'll get the other $25 in a week or so!!!!

So we're looking at reaching $1,000 soon. Good Job DT.Org members!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh I'm sure!!! Hey, you do what you can, when you can and if you can. I didn't mean to imply anything different. It was meant jokingly. I DO get a bit enthusastic with this thing!!!! lol lol
    A bit?

Seriously, it's good that you're as committed as you are.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    A bit?

Seriously, it's good that you're as committed as you are.
    Yeah, just a bit !!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Some people SHOULD be committed!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast