Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 258 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

RAGE 1st EDITION TRIFECTA.

proof with wrapper

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    RAGE 1st EDITION TRIFECTA.
    Wow, what a trifecta! Great payout!!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Complete Set of Green Mile Proofs with King Signature on Proof 1....

1st EDITION FIRESTARTER (BLACK & WHITE COVERS) IN ORIGINAL SLIPCASES.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We already have this thread:

Rarest of the Rare

Should they be merged?

NO...Because they are not all King related.IMHO

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NO...Because they are not all King related.IMHO
    Still TBD, but that's why I ask in advance. Once threads are merged, it's virtually impossible to undo.

THE UNHOLY THREE

O.K. ALSO #4

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

THE UNHOLY THREE
    and now they are not even in English!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

M
    1st EDITION FIRESTARTER (BLACK & WHITE COVERS) IN ORIGINAL SLIPCASES.

I want one! Looking for over two years!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

...what is this!? I know I haven't been active much lately, but last time I checked, a Doubleday Carrie proof was just a rumor. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Gerald's signed Carrie proof definitely belongs in this thread! Which reminds me - the signed/inscribed Carrie ARC that sold through Heritage Auctions some time ago - the inscription said it was the first book he ever signed. Was it dated before Gerald's proof?

*edit: I took the liberty of copying Gerald's pic of the Carrie proof that he recently posted in the proof thread and I added a pic of the inscription in the Carrie ARC I was referring to:

So it looks like the inscription to Flip and Karen wasn't the first after all. But this one and Gerald's are probably the first two (and maybe one that was signed to King's mother, as the story goes).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    THE UNHOLY THREE
    Yes...Because the>> ES <<is the TRUE (WORLD) FIRST EDITION.

Truth be told this German >>ES <<paperback was also out before the U.S.A. IT.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    THE UNHOLY THREE
    Don´t forget from the HOLY German EP books the harder to find nr.4.

Die Augen des Drachen
    Eyes of the Dragon
    s/l portfolio

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No offense, but those are not "one of a kind" items... Rare indeed, but not unique...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

HOW MANY HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN?

O.K.YOU WANT ONE OF A KINDS?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, Is that a custom unofficial binding of a print-out of the download? I have considered binding the Plant download for some time. I really like the binding of that copy!

YES...A TRUE ONE OF A KIND DREAM BOOK.
    1. MOROCCO LEATHER
    2. HEAVY STOCK GREEN SINGLE & DOUBLE SIDED PAGES
    3.HAND MARBLED END PAPERS,GOLD GILT EDGES & GREEN RIBBON
    4. 17 ORIGNAL WATER COLOR PAINTINGS BOUND IN
    5. SIGNED BY THE ARTIST,THE BINDERS (This is also an ART FORM) MY WIFE & I (Who designed the book & the art work)
    6. TIPPED IN STEPHEN KING SIGNATURE

I JUST LOVED THE CIGARETTE EATING PLANT.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

That sounds amazing Bruce!!!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fanastic! I would love to see more of the book and the artwork. If you don't post it here, possibly in your collection thread.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That artwork is great. Who is the artist?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Bruce. A beautiful item!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    That artwork is great. Who is the artist?
    MIKE SWIFT Storyboard Artist (Alien 3,Kalifornia,Candyman Farewell to the Flesh & Virus.)
    I also commissioned Mike to do Art for The New Lieutenant's Rap.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I really like his paintings that you've shown us.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 258 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast