Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Malshun Print-By Alex Mcvey-Special offer for Dt.Org Members

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Malshun Print-By Alex Mcvey-Special offer for Dt.Org Members

Alex has a special offer for Dt.Org members.
    These prints are ~9"x12" on archival matte fine art paper.
    DT.Org price is $25 +$7 shipping (PP Gift). For an extra $10, Alex will give it a small remarque in the open yellow space at the top of the image.
    Paypal address is: alex@alexmcvey.com
    Be sure to note you are from Dt.org, and provide a shipping address.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking print.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What is this image/character from?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House, I'm pretty sure.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Also known as Mr. Munshun....alias the Monday Man.

Known in his own world as Lord Malshun (the nearest approximation of his real name that human vocal cords can reach), Mr. Munshun is an extradimensional, demonic entity whose native dimension seems to be in a desolate, flame-blasted part of the same Planet that the Territories of "The Talisman" exist in.

In similar fashion to another extradimensional entity known as Tak, Mr. Munshun seems to be unable to exist outside of his Home Dimension and the confines of the transdimensional nexus in the Black House without inhabiting a Host Body; in Mr. Munshun's case, he inhabits the willing bodies of child murderers, and according to Stephen King cosmology he was partially responsible for murder sprees committed in the past of such real world serial killers as Fritz Haarman and Albert Fish, as well as his latest willing host, the (fictional) child-killer Charles Burnside, also known as the Fisherman.

His physical appearance most closely resembles an extremely large, convex head -larger in height than the rest of the length of his entire body -and most notably a single, semi amorphous eye that from time to time momentarily splits into two eyes and then back again. His mouth, nearly covering the entire lower half of his face, is filled with hundreds of razor-sharp, inward pointing teeth.

Mr. Munshun is himself an agent of the Crimson King, and at the King's behest he scours the dimensions looking for children who are Breakers; Munshun allows his human hosts to torture and/or kill most of the rest of the children they capture in any way they see fit (and derives a great deal of pleasure from their suffering in his own right). Many other children throughout the centuries have been put to work at a gigantic mystic machine called the Big Combination, where they work endlessly (in Mr. Munshun's home dimension, where the machine is maintained and powered, time does not progress normally and the children there are effectively ageless).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Alex has a special offer for Dt.Org members.
    These prints are ~9"x12" on archival matte fine art paper.
    DT.Org price is $25 +$7 shipping (PP Gift). For an extra $10, Alex will give it a small remarque in the open yellow space at the top of the image.
    Paypal address is: alex@alexmcvey.com
    Be sure to note you are from Dt.org, and provide a shipping address.

Humpty-Dumpty' evil twin!!!

Awesome print!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks tippy4. I had no idea either and had to look it up, but right or wrong, I wanted people to figure it out (Google, wikipedia) for themselves.
    I really like Alex and most all his stuff, but this one doesn't "move" me.
    BTAIM, it's an offer for members that Alex extended.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't see myself actually hanging that on my wall, but it would have been an awesome Illo for the book. One of my top 5 fav's. Black House!!!

Is that an evil Motherf*cker or what?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Can't see myself actually hanging that on my wall, but it would have been an awesome Illo for the book. One of my top 5 fav's. Black House!!!

He's definitely a "bad egg"...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

He's definitely a "bad egg"...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!