Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2026

Thread: 11/22/63 Collecting Discussion

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by elscorcho526 View Post
    Received my copy in the mail. An otherwise exciting experience has been tarnished by S&Ss utter incompetence displayed during EVERY stage of this process. Sorry to all those who did not receive a "congratulations" email this afternoon. Good luck to all of those still in the running for tomorrow. Join me in encouraging Onlylivingboyinny to get after S&S tomorrow. Imagine the book was left sealed?!
    thanks elscorcho526. If I hear any more idiotic banter from Simon & Sch I will honestly just write to King & ask him to sign a post-it or something and mail it to me.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dad struck out ... 1 for 3.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question for anybody that has received the S/L already..........

WAS IT WRAPPED/PACKAGED GOOD?

AKC

Along the Path of the Beam elscorcho526 is on a distinguished road elscorcho526's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post

AKC
    Yes. The book itself is sealed. Packaging loaded with bubble wrap.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by onlylivingboyinny View Post
    The latest from Simon & S is they will mail me a return stamp and box to take back the UNSIGNED book. No word on whether or not they can secure me a proper, signed, book as I paid for. I am completely fed up with this sham of a publishing company.
    Oooh, too bad you have to send it back... I'd buy the unsigned S/L from you (if the price were right, of course)...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post

AKC
    Yep, it was bubble wrapped just fine. The shrinkwrap on the book was very tight.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I submitted two e-mails to the lottery. The personal failed but the work address came through. I now wait for further instructions which will arrive by the end of the day Friday. I'm getting it, but this one feels tainted. Just looking forward to IT and WTTK....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I also submitted two entires.

One winner one loser.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Confirmed with CSR at S&S, mt copy will ship tomorrow and should be here by Friday!!!!! You can stop sweating now, Alan_G!!!!

LOL
    Lol. Never in any doubt Bill. You had this under control from day one haha. Bet you're sorry you offered. Thanks man. You're a star.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi. I usually just lurk, but I'm too pissed. Both my entries failed. Nasty email just sent to S&S.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this from amazon.co.uk re the signed edition I pre ordered through them:
    Hello,
    We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :
    Stephen King "11/22/63 Special Signed Edition"
    Estimated arrival date: December 16 2011
    One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.
    You haven't been charged for this item yet. We do not debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched.
    We will send you a dispatch confirmation email on the date of dispatch.
    Warmest regards,
    Customer Service Department

I think they may be out of the loop a bit...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Just got this from amazon.co.uk re the signed edition I pre ordered through them:

I think they may be out of the loop a bit...
    Perhaps a bit......

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

One lottery entry = fail for me

However my 75 copies from "hack-a-cart" day on their website last week are being shipped!

p.s. only 2 copies actually....mine and my girl's
    p.p.s. i hope this one has the double fed tipped signed pages like my Under the Dome S/L with two pages signed by stephen king.....and one extra page more than anyone else's Under the Dome. haha! I bet that's what happened to the non-signed ones here. A misfeed that double filled someone else and neglected your non-signed-signed-limited.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a "Ha, ha, you suck" email, as did my girlfriend. Now, we just have one shot left, with her work email, which she will check tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Congrats to everyone that got one (or more) so far.

Shannon

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Got a "Ha, ha, you suck" email, as did my girlfriend. Now, we just have one shot left, with her work email, which she will check tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Congrats to everyone that got one (or more) so far.

Shannon
    more like a "we are a terrible, awful, no-good publisher who toys with people's emotions" email.

best of luck with your remaining chance!

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried 3 entries......all losers

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Got my copy here today. Checked and made sure that there was a signature (although tearing through that shrinkwrap felt dirty). Anyways, it was very well packed and I am satisfied with the book itself. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the front is held together by the "Extra!" sticker and the DVD is enclosed in a sleeve in the back of the book that is also sealed. It would just feel wrong to pull the sticker off of the front and unseal the DVD from the back. What do you guys think?
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    Got my copy here today. Checked and made sure that there was a signature (although tearing through that shrinkwrap felt dirty). Anyways, it was very well packed and I am satisfied with the book itself. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the front is held together by the "Extra!" sticker and the DVD is enclosed in a sleeve in the back of the book that is also sealed. It would just feel wrong to pull the sticker off of the front and unseal the DVD from the back. What do you guys think?
    I have recently changed my philosophy on these sort of things. Go for it and enjoy it NOW!!! F*ck posterity!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy daveblog is on a distinguished road

Is the signed/limited the same size/dimensions as the US trade edition? I was considering ordering the slipcase from cemetery dancefor it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

My wife and I both received the losing email. It appears that the odds of winning were statistically very low! I am happy that i received my copy through the darktower hacking gate!

Received my UK facsimile signed edition from the UK. the wrap was torn. so i opened it! disk in the back taped/glued to the back.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

1. No luck with the original S&S ordering clusterf**k.
    2. Personal email lottery entry fail.
    3. Work email lottery entry fail.
    Three Time Loser!

Congratulations to those of you who made it through either the original opening day fiasco or via lottery entry and won one or more copies for yourself and family or friends.

Not feeling a whole lot of love at the moment for those who ended up with multiple copies and are now looking to maximize profit. But that goes with the territory, I'll get over it.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

three entries....
    three losers
    im so glad i was able to order one through the hack-a-cart
    hope it arives safely and with a signature page.......?

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Hey all! It's been a long time since I've popped in. I wanted to see if there was anyone here that got the "Congratulations" email (which I see some did and didn't).

I got a congratulation email today and I originally thought that it was just a signed version. With me always being on the road I really didn't take notice that it was the signed limited edition. I was lucky that when I was at the customers site they allowed me a few moments to complete the signup page. So it was a complete surprise when I got the congratulations email today and read it fully! So stoked! I missed him both in Boston and in Sarasota by mere days as I had to move on to the next site! So this is awesome for me!

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    I have recently changed my philosophy on these sort of things. Go for it and enjoy it NOW!!! F*ck posterity!!!! LOL

It's not even so much posterity. I just don't think it will look nearly as good with the DVD envelope unsealed. The thing is actually bound into the back of the book, and although there's a perforartion where it can be torn out, it would leave behind a half inch band still attached to the book, which wouldn't look good at all. Either way, I think I'm just going to leave the thing as is. Hopefully there will be some way to view the DVD online.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My fourth entry was not chosen, so only 1 for 4. Sorry I couldn't help anybody else here get a copy; looking at the results so far I think I was lucky to get even one.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast