Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Royal Edict! Show off Your TaTas Thursday - NSFW (hopefully)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Royal Edict! Show off Your TaTas Thursday - NSFW (hopefully)

Orders from the King,
    as Earl of bOsOms ... I proclaim today:
    "International Show off Your TaTas Thursday"

(Upon Kingly abdication, I'm guessing this thread will be removed, moved or merged with the regular boobie thread)

So Ladies (and very select large breasted guys)
    Show what has the lord given thee
    Rep points are awaiting, so come on and
    Post those puppies
    Exhibit them ear muffs
    Divulge those door knockers
    Pop out those pillows
    Reveal your rib cushions
    Parade the pontoons
    Manifest the mounds
    Evince some eggplants
    Unveil your u-boats
    Demonstrate those double-whammies
    Disclose the dunes of pleasure
    Project your peaks
    Free the whales
    Let out the lactoids
    Bring forth the fun bags
    Bust out the busties
    Give evidence of your enchiladas
    Proffer some pumpkins
    Vaunt the Zeppelins
    Report on your rangoons
    Break out your bubblies
    Unclothe the Umlauts
    Exhibit your éclairs
    Herald some honeydews
    Launch the loaves
    Peep the peepers

In other words... show us your shakers, pointers, nips, nibs niblets, mams, jujus, love muffins, jumbos, jobbers, hoohas, honkers, hooters, kazongas, congas, corkers, flesh bulbs,flappers, headsets, heifers, noogies, flesh balloons, milk sacks, mulligans, orbs, shebas, shermans, sweater puffers, thing-a-ma-jigs, Teats, titties, wahwahs, caboodles,beanbags, betty boops, glands, tottoies, jugs, lip fodders, llamas, sugae plums, sweet rolls, silos, pair, pears, nancies, milk cans, can cans, milk shakes, milk fountains, mommas, huffies, puffies, molehills, jawbreakers, humdingers,grapefruits, watermelons, globlets, guavas, coconuts, boulders, bouncers...

You get the idea, no cleavage is to big or small...
    but if it's got a mat of hair attached... take a pass.

This edict is in place while King Merlin rules.

(does not have to be naked, though nakedness is NOT discouraged. Racy is real nice too.
    SHOW YOUR TOTS HERE.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My TaTas are covered with thick black hair, not sure how well you can see them.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    My TaTas are covered with thick black hair, not sure how well you can see them.....
    and that's where... the "take a pass" option is invoked.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Fair enough

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking there might be all of 2 women that visit Calvin's Corner... but,
    If the ladies don't pony up...
    I'm going to start posting dick pictures instead...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

don't say I didn't warn ya'll...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

come on gals.... I know ya'll look a lot better than these two dicks

Traveler Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Negril Jamaica 2 hours ago

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*** Warning! - Not Work Safe! ***

Bath Time in the UK....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a pair of British tits:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well.... pardon the pun.... but this thread was a "bust'

huh.... thought here would at least be a couple of cool uninhibited female members that would divulge their delts
    at least a bikini pic or two... all is NOT well in the Kingdom

sorry my lord... I gave it my breast... I say... OFF WITH THEIR Head-lights!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    *** Warning! - Not Work Safe! ***

Bath Time in the UK....
    I like her, she seems smart

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    well.... pardon the pun.... but this thread was a "bust'

huh.... thought here would at least be a couple of cool uninhibited female members that would divulge their delts
    at least a bikini pic or two... all is NOT well in the Kingdom

sorry my lord... I gave it my breast... I say... OFF WITH THEIR Head-lights!

I feel your pain, Terry!!! Unfortunately, they cannot all be diamonds. Some folks have sticks firmly implanted in their nether regions. It was a good effort, but once again, the "sticks" ruled!!! Sad, very sad!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????