Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 27585

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I have an extra GE of Salem's Lot Centipede Press Edition I would sell. I don't think I have an extra set of prints though. I can make some crappy copies of my set for you to entice you to buy the prints when you find some for sale. I don't have a traycase for the book so you'd have to hunt for one if you want one for it.

$350 plus shipping (it's heavy).

Just throwing it out there since I don't need the extra copy.
    Do you have the slipcase?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Good price for that - sold for $500.
    Thats a steal. I sold my set for $675 to a local small collector. I was with him 2 weekends ago and asked for it back... he said $800 and its mine... I will hold out but it really seems to be the going rate. Does anyone have a guess... as to the amount of complete sets out there?? Collectors Traycase, GE, and prints.... Anyone have a rough guess?
    Maximum of 200 - that's how many cases were made by Tomas. That's the only 100% known number I think
    200 cases are correct. However, with the full set of prints, <50 exist.

Mulleins
    Where does the < 50 sets come from Ralph? I knew there were thought to be less full sets of prints than cases but wasn't sure if a number had ever been confirmed. Does this include the later 'glossy' versions as well? There do seem to be incomplete sets around (I am just missing one) made up of gathering individual 'extra' prints that collectors have received.
    At the time Jerad sold the extra print sets, I'm almost positive he announced only having roughly 30 or less copies. I don't know how many of the "glossy" sets are printed. I'm basing my numbers off the original left over sets.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Just the book.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somewhere else I read that Ralph. That would make like 20-25 complete sets with the non glossy prints. Wow.... As rare as a lettered.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler frekljr will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the feedback. Look forward to learning more from you guys. Glad I found this place. Looks like collecting can be a little addictive.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frekljr View Post
    Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the feedback. Look forward to learning more from you guys. Glad I found this place. Looks like collecting can be a little addictive.
    Ya think? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I bought the Salem's Lot Prints from Bett's when they had some extras. What ones are those?

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=381267013117

RF posted this a few days ago. Is anyone else surprised how much this went for? I knew Salems stuff was hot, but damn. Makes me feel great about what I paid for mine in similar condition a year ago (375).

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post

RF posted this a few days ago. Is anyone else surprised how much this went for? I knew Salems stuff was hot, but damn. Makes me feel great about what I paid for mine in similar condition a year ago (375).
    WOW. That's a lot

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

WOW. That's a lot
    Thats high for sure! Just tells ya... I think I might just grab a few more GE's of the Salems from CD.... might turn into the IT situation some day going for 4 times the cover price!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's insane! I paid half that less than 3 months ago AND mine is in better condition.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Let's be honest - that is not market value.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Let's be honest - that is not market value.
    nope. I totally agree
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So who got it ? It was gone in 3 minutes

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=301646310222

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought mine about a month ago for $600 (on sale from $750) on Biblio.com. Don't think it was in quite as good condition as this one (but there aren't many pictures to tell). I think my cover has a 1/2 inch closed tear IIRC. At the time, that was about the best I could find for something that didn't look like a POS.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw this in today's Gauntlet Press newsletter

ELIST SPECIAL:
    SIGNED "ROCK BOTTOM REMAINDERS" POSTER

We have our second spring season cleaning item on sale this week (and, yes, it continues to rain so our next stop will be the basement, where we’ve already found four copies of a sold-out Ray Bradbury book).

This week we have ten full color 16 x 11 posters from a 90's Rock Bottom Remainders concert signed by Stephen King and all the members of the band (see the list at the top of the poster). We co-sponsored the benefit concert and received the posters as part of our sponsorship.

We checked the Google page of Rock Bottom Remainder posters and can’t find this one included, so it may be a true rarity.

We are selling our copies for $200 (plus postage and insurance) on a first-ordered, first-served basis. To order the poster go to the Gauntlet Press website and order COVER by Jack Ketchum (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention “Rock Bottom Remainders Poster/$200". Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the sale price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

ELIST SPECIAL:

We have our second spring season cleaning item on sale this week (and, yes, it continues to rain so our next stop will be the basement, where we’ve already found four copies of a sold-out Ray Bradbury book).

This week we have ten full color 16 x 11 posters from a 90's Rock Bottom Remainders concert signed by Stephen King and all the members of the band (see the list at the top of the poster). We co-sponsored the benefit concert and received the posters as part of our sponsorship.

We checked the Google page of Rock Bottom Remainder posters and can’t find this one included, so it may be a true rarity.

We are selling our copies for $200 (plus postage and insurance) on a first-ordered, first-served basis. To order the poster go to the Gauntlet Press website and order COVER by Jack Ketchum (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention “Rock Bottom Remainders Poster/$200". Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the sale price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.
    I passed... rather have the numbered Litho..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great piece, but probably means more to those who attended (not me), than the general collector group.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Great piece, but probably means more to those who attended (not me), than the general collector group.
    I agree RF.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    So who got it ? It was gone in 3 minutes

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=301646310222
    Wow, a great buy, I would have jumped all over that if I had seen it in time. I even have daily emails from eBay on new listings of Carrie. (any way to get them immediately rather then daily?)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beween this and the 'Salem's Gift Edition w/traycase AND prints that went for $500 yesterday, a couple of good deals for sure!

Did you guys ever figure out who snatched up that 'Salem's yesterday?

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I may have a clue now!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

ELIST SPECIAL:

I passed... rather have the numbered Litho..

Pretty cool! I have the Rock Bottom Remainders Retail VHS tape and case. Not signed and a VHS tape to boot. doh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast