Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 891 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 22270

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Are World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide any closer to shipping?
    The Limited Editions of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide are done, we're just waiting on the binder to finish up the Lettered Edition and send us our approval copies, so we can approve the shipment. They're about three weeks behind schedule on those. (Dan is still catching up on everything else that has landed on his plate, so even if the Limited Editions were sitting back there, they wouldn't be shipping, which is why they're waiting at the printer for the other editions to be completed.)

Brian
    Awesome, Thanks Brian.
    I wasn't expecting to see the lettered editions this year!
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

For those of you who have run into problems using PayPal to pay for your order, I just wanted to let you know that I've been emailing all morning with our shopping cart people about it (again) and showing them example orders from back when the system worked right, so hopefully they're going to figure this out soon.

Brian
    Hey Brian, had this same problem again today with an order, not complaining but just letting you know, Carrie looks AMAZING! Can't wait for that one

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hey Brian, is 'The Loveliest Dead' supposed to be signed and numbered? I got the signature part!
    No, we totally missed that the designer's sheets said numbered but didn't have a numbering line. The book is not actually numbered.

Brian
    That means we get to number them ourselves! I call dibs on Number 1!!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    For those of you who have run into problems using PayPal to pay for your order, I just wanted to let you know that I've been emailing all morning with our shopping cart people about it (again) and showing them example orders from back when the system worked right, so hopefully they're going to figure this out soon.

Brian
    Hey Brian, had this same problem again today with an order, not complaining but just letting you know....
    Same here, couldn't submit using paypal.

Yep, still trying to find the right fix! Sorry for the inconvenience. I have them un-doing something they tried over the summer, so the code is freed up and I can try a different way of processing PayPal. Will post when it is fixed!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

How about getting Rachel Readman to do the artwork in one of the forthcoming Stephen King The Doubleday Years books? I just saw this piece on another thread and it's absolutely stunning!!!

I've seen a lot of her amazing art whilst visiting this site and I truly think that she would be great doing the artwork in one of the forthcoming Stephen King books, especially something like The Stand.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 from me.

I'm sure most will already know that I wholeheartedly agree with T-Dogz on this. I would love to see Rachel's work grace one of the forthcoming CD or PS books.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

towerguard herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since a few weeks, I was wondering what was the very first collaboration between King and CD? And how did that happen?
    Maybe CD could share some of the story on the blog or something?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Since a few weeks, I was wondering what was the very first collaboration between King and CD? And how did that happen?
    Maybe CD could share some of the story on the blog or something?
    The first CD King novel was "From a Buick 8" (Gift, Limited and Lettered) in Oct, 2002. I think the first publication would have been in Issue #14 of the CD magazine (Road Virus Heads North).

I'd also be interested in the history of how this came about, but CD's web page lists all of their published King works and dates of publication.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Steve sent "Chattery Teeth" to CD's slush pile -- it was published in #14.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    +1 from me.

I'm sure most will already know that I wholeheartedly agree with T-Dogz on this. I would love to see Rachel's work grace one of the forthcoming CD or PS books.
    I am also in agreeance with this. She is amazing Brian and takes it very seriously. There is not one person on this site who would not want her work in a Double Day book... she deserves it. She would go ALL OUT to make it stand out for you guys..

CAN WE GET SOME SUPPORT HERE FELLOWS!!!!?????? COME ON!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Steve sent "Chattery Teeth" to CD's slush pile -- it was published in #14.
    oops my bad RVHN was first published in '999'

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hey Brian,

How about getting Rachel Readman to do the artwork in one of the forthcoming Stephen King The Doubleday Years books? I just saw this piece on another thread and it's absolutely stunning!!!

I've seen a lot of her amazing art whilst visiting this site and I truly think that she would be great doing the artwork in one of the forthcoming Stephen King books, especially something like The Stand.
    +1 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    +1 from me.

I am also in agreeance with this. She is amazing Brian and takes it very seriously. There is not one person on this site who would not want her work in a Double Day book... she deserves it. She would go ALL OUT to make it stand out for you guys..

+1 here too
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What are peoples thoughts on this?

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club

I have not done it before.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Love it, well worth the cost.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I ONLY collect King, so it's not for me. I know others who think its a fabulous deal however.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it! I just re-upped.

You get early access, often with an extra discount, for most everything offered by CD.

You get special offers first and some offers that never make it to the general public. Again often with discounts.

If you like to purchase what CD offers then it is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin
    I ONLY collect King, so it's not for me. I know others who think its a fabulous deal however.
    That's a valid point. Although I think that it would have been worth it last year even so.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I joined last year for the sole fact that if SK has a new release, you would not have to fight the line, i am not sure if CDCC collectors get advance notice on signed/limiteds but it was worth a chance. Needless to say, they did not issue any SK S/L last year! You get tons of emails, + first notice on other book but as StroppyGoblin said, i only collect KIng, I did not get my $$ worth last year.

But there is always this year!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the feedback, I went for it.
    — Roland Deschain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I joined last year for the sole fact that if SK has a new release, you would not have to fight the line, i am not sure if CDCC collectors get advance notice on signed/limiteds but it was worth a chance. Needless to say, they did not issue any SK S/L last year! You get tons of emails, + first notice on other book but as StroppyGoblin said, i only collect KIng, I did not get my $$ worth last year.

I thought it was a good year for King fans.

Didn't you buy the SK grab bag? Or the SK Limited Artist Editions? Or discounted Gift Certificates? Or etc.?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I thought it was a good year for King fans.

Didn't you buy the SK grab bag? Or the SK Limited Artist Editions? Or discounted Gift Certificates? Or etc.?
    I thought it was ok too... I know my pocket book did...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 from me.

+1 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hey Brian,

+1 from me.

+1 from me.

+1 here too

+1 here too. This is a long overdue idea!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Default Cemetery Dance Collectors Club

I signed up again using a cemetery dance gift card ($500 card, that I paid $250 because I am a member of the club)! How can you go wrong?

For those of you who ordered CARRIE from us, today's production update that we're sending you will have another sneak peek at the 'SALEM'S LOT artwork and it might just be my favorite piece yet... Watch your email this afternoon!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who ordered CARRIE from us, today's production update that we're sending you will have another sneak peek at the 'SALEM'S LOT artwork and it might just be my favorite piece yet... Watch your email this afternoon!

Brian
    Hey Brian... question for you. Will you be doing all 6 Artist books in the same CD fashion? Meaning traycase'd like the other s/l's we have seen for King OR will you be mixing this up a bit? Perhaps a Coffin shaped box for Salem's? maybe a cross style head stone for a pet... in Pet Semetary? Or a a clock shaped box with the hands at midnight for Night Shift... and maybe... for The Stand... who knows??? I am sure there are a million ideas. My overall fav books produced are yours BUT the best (my absolute favs) are the ones thought outside the box.. like Regulators to name one. I think you can knock this out of the park and thought it would be nice to have a set that is so different from anything else out there. Any thoughts given to this Brian?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 891 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast