Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2367

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    At the risk of being redundant.....

Kudos to DMG publishing and Karen for their hard work and the classy manner in which they met the needs of maniacal collectors!
    Definitely!!!
    I have been buying from DMG for the last couple of decades, and have nothing but the highest praise for both product and service.
    Highly professional: simply the best!!!

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Karen-

What do you estimate to be the number of unsold S/L LSOE books? How split...below 500 and over 500. Your best guesstimate although I know you could find out the real number.
    Wiz, I think I can safely answer this for Karen: Zero and zero.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    We are officially sold out of the deluxe editions! Phew, it's been a long 10 months!!!!
    As Ari said "That didn't last long." I think it is to DMG's credit that they didn't do this months ago. Obviously they only had to open the sale of the books to the general collecting public and they would have sold them all months ago. But they didn't. They gave every one of their old customers ample time to decide whether or not to buy the book to which DMG felt they were entitled. Probably contacting some customers several times by e-mail, snail mail and telephone to determine their intentions. Only after contacting everyone they could did they go the easy route and capture the easy sale. I think that says a lot about the company and I, for one, applaud them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    At the risk of being redundant.....

Kudos to DMG publishing and Karen for their hard work and the classy manner in which they met the needs of maniacal collectors!
    Congratulations, Karen and Robert. I couldn't have said it better than these two did.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks again and again!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Rick, the announcement was sent out Sunday night. so it was in less than 48 hours that it took.

And thanks all. We really tried to give our customers ample opportunity to retain their numbers. But can only hold on for so long! LOL

Eric, I am sorry that you missed out. The remaining ones flew out the door after the 21 emails went out to those who couldn't just buy the deluxe only.
    It is no problem. I have already purchased the artist edition so I was just hoping to purchase above #500 thinking that there would be more of those available. I really did consider opting to place an order for each one.

Eric

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The first of the "Open Purchase" LSOE has shown up on ebay (well, I assume that is what this is)....

LSOE on ebay

I think the seller is going to be disapointed when it goes unsold at $450.

My prediction, is that these do not sell for more than $360 for the rest of the year.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed tippy. I was so tempted when I got the email to just place the order. With not knowing how much and when the Atlanta trip will be, and an important expensive game release the same month, I just could not swing it. If at the end of the year, I find one around 350, I'll probably just chalk it up to a late fee.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Now, this is interesting. Cause I told NOONE their numbers. So, unless they called and asked what number they got..they must have bought it for themselves, or in the first lottery...cause it seems like they have it already..I will have to look tomorrow when I get in...
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is the remarque done for the Giveaway:

And here are the other 2 that have shown up.

These are the only ones seen other than the samples shown on the Grant website.
    Remarkably (pun intended) very few have shown up.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Would someone mind sending me (or posting) a list of the illustrations in this edition -- the full titles as listed at the front of the book. Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

QUEST
    frontis

THE GUNSLINGER STOOD IN HIS DUSTY BOOTS

TIME BELONGS TO THE TOWER

SISTER MARY CAME FROM THE SHADOWS

THE GUNSLINGER MOVED ON WEST

THE MAN IN BLACK FLED ACROSS THE DESERT

THE GUNSLINGER FOLLOWED

SILENCE CAME BACK IN, FILLING JAGGED SPACES

THEY PAUSED...LOOKING UP AT THE DANGLING, TWISTING BODY

HE COULD SEE HIS OWN REFLECTION...

THE BOY SHRIEKED ALOUD...

THERE THE GUNSLINGER SAT, HIS FACE TURNED UP INTO THE FADING LIGHT

ROLAND AND THE DARK TOWER

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

A gazillion thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default i se3cond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    No stupid questions out here e taylor.

The site is dedicated to old fans, new fans and everyone in between.

Our goal is to make it so everyone is comfortable.
    I second that, of course you may run into the occational

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed on Grant's website that these are sold out. I don't know if I should be surprised, but I am.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It took quite some time...and very few Whelan full page art pieces have been found....

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It took quite some time...and very few Whelan full page art pieces have been found....
    My copy is still shrink-wrapped. I need to open it soon. Gotta get some more plastic covers first.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    My copy is still shrink-wrapped.
    Now why would you do this? I simply can't understand leaving a book lying around like that.

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Schrödinger's book-as long as it's sealed it has a full page Whelan.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Agreed. This was one of the big factors (the chance for a Whelan sketch) for me in purchasing this book.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Schrödinger's book-as long as it's sealed it has a full page Whelan.
    Good rep for that comment. As long as it's sealed, the full page Whelan is both there, and not there.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice BigSchu22 is on a distinguished road BigSchu22's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was surprised they still had these... I picked one up a couple of weeks ago. The comment about the shrink-wrapping reminds me of buying baseball cards as a kid... as long as you didn't open the pack, you know you had several amazing rare cards inside!
    Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, John. Kill her. Do it. Do it.
    John Crichton: [aims gun at Scorpius instead] Nobody has margaritas with pizza.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My reason for keeping it sealed was more practical. When I first purchased it, I was in the process of packing for a move so, in order to keep the book in as good a condition as possible I kept it wrapped. Then, I put it in storage and was away from it for over a year. It's still in storage but now I can access it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    My reason for keeping it sealed was more practical. When I first purchased it, I was in the process of packing for a move so, in order to keep the book in as good a condition as possible I kept it wrapped. Then, I put it in storage and was away from it for over a year. It's still in storage but now I can access it.
    That makes sense. Good for you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I opened mine because I was curious if it had an artist rendition in it. It didn't though.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

LSOE is sold out from Grant. However, Grant does supply books to Amazon, and Amazon often discounts them well below cover price. Currently, Amazon has LSOE for $78.27 and the book is eligible for prime shipping. They currently have six in stock. The page says "more on the way", but I would take that with a grain of salt given that Grant says they are out. I had this fantasy of buying them all up, just in case a remarque snuck in there. I am apparently not the only one who had this idea, though. Last week, Amazon had 18 copies, yesterday they had 10, and today they have six.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast