Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 160 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I so wish you would watch Life on Mars with us. You and Brice are my last hope.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely promise I will, I even had a conversation about it with a random stranger at the pub on Friday and he said, "Well listen to your friends on the internet, it's brilliant!" I'm in the Shane Meadows zone right now though, and I'm nothing if not methodical, so I'll watch the next couple of TIE discs and then I will join you

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well considering I love the series of TIE just as much as the film, I think that's as great a reason as any to put off Life on Mars for a little while longer, anyway! Especially since, out of my favourite British shows ever, if not favourite tv shows overall, TIE would be in the top 5. Still, can't wait until we read your thoughts on one of my favourite shows of all time!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe TIE 86 is a 2 disc series and they sent me the first part and then something different as the second one...I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see what happens next with poor Trev!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That really was a horrendous ending to watch with part 3, wasn't it? But thankfully, for the best reasons. You have to love how uncompromising Meadows was with '86. It's interesting to note that while Combo was someone with a lot of depth, someone you hated but at least had a human side to him, Mick is just a total monster. There is absolutely nothing to like about him, no shred of humanity to him. It could be something a risk, as there's usually a need in television these days to say, "Sometimes, it's not that simple and people are more complicated than that", and Meadows kinda did that with Combo (incredibly well, too), but he's also willing to say, "Other times, people are that plain evil."

- Melike

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!! Exactly! Combo was headless, given to fits of madness and loss of control, whereas Mick is calculated and a total opportunist with an agenda. Combo's only agenda was that he wanted to belong to something and feel needed, but didn't have the confidence or intelligence to make a distinction between what was right or wrong about a group.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall. Again. It really is just too fucking amazing. The Sir Boastalot story makes me both laugh my fucking arse off and sends shivers down my spine at the same time.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

James, I think I am going to watch that again this weekend...don't know why. But I need to, I think. Even if the ending tears me to shreds, emotionally. it's just too damn good not to merit many rewatches

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's just so incredibly brilliant, isn't it? Fast pace, fantastic acting, and a story that effectively breaks down both the character of Sherlock Holmes and the audience while still remaining incredibly faithful to the spirit of the original stories. The previous episodes did include a lot of these elements, but Reichenbach is when all of those elements are at their very best. Feels less like a tv episode and more like a film. I adore it.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Angel Heart. When Mickey Rourke looked good. Although actually, watching this, I must say it looks very promising so far - very stylish, very atmospheric. I hope it keeps it up throughout the entire film.

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I so wish you would watch Life on Mars with us. You and Brice are my last hope.
    What am I? Wood? LOL OK Jean, I am officially hurt and severely disillusioned!!! LOL No. don't touch me, dude!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he's saying that Darkthoughts and Brice are his last hope of finding some people that will love love love Life On Mars, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, it's exactly what Shannon said! I want someone else to be crazy about it! I never forgot that you still did like it to an extent, and every time I think of this my old ursine heart is filled with joy!

bears would never hurt merlins! bears love merlins!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just started the Epic Star Trek Deep Space Nine Rewatch. DS9 is my favorite Star Trek show so I am extra excited about this. God I love Netflix
    If you love me then love me..

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put in disc 5 of my Doctor Who series 5 DVD....starting with The Lodger, and going straight through both The Pandorica Opens and The Big Bang. It's going to be a good night

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bones

currently on season 4

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bones just wasn't the same after
    Spoiler:
    Zach left.

Watching Rome... 2 more episodes left in the series. Also just saw the pilot of Firefly and I have to say it was pretty overly-dramatic and silly at times. I was expecting something a little better from how people go on about it. Maybe it will get better.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I rented "Atlas Shrugged" and was appalled when the DVD said "End of Part 1" WTF? LOL It didn't exactly do the book justice, but the cover said nothing about part 1 & 2 or 3!!! What a gyp!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching the clock on my computer count down to 5pm.
    32 minutes to go til home time.

Along the Path of the Beam special k is on a distinguished road special k's Avatar

sweet! Rick just totally went gunslinger on those two guys on the walking dead!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

FIREFLY FOREVER!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Watching Rome... 2 more episodes left in the series. Also just saw the pilot of Firefly and I have to say it was pretty overly-dramatic and silly at times. I was expecting something a little better from how people go on about it. Maybe it will get better.
    I need to watch the rest of Rome. I've seen most of series 1, and really enjoyed it.

And if you don't enjoy Firefly and need another scifi show to watch, may I recommend a certain British programme to watch, one that both Pond and Yaksha have based their themes on?

Oh, and this just might be the greatest award acceptance ever:

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that, James! I saw it on Tumblr, a few days back. Yet another reason to add to the list of why Neil Gaiman is slowly becoming my favorite!

watching now: ep 1 of Jekyll. So far, so good!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    watching now: ep 1 of Jekyll. So far, so good!
    This reminds me, I need to finish these.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 160 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast