Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What's your favorite season ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1

6 35.29%
  • Season 2

6 35.29%
  • Season 3

3 17.65%
  • Season 4

1 5.88%
  • Season 5

0 0%
  • Season 6

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Favorite Season of LOST ?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    [
    Scenes like this are the reason LOST is the only show that sticks with you afterwards just like a book does.
    I completely disagree with this statement.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    [
    Scenes like this are the reason LOST is the only show that sticks with you afterwards just like a book does.
    While I don't believe it is the ONLY reason, I think scenes that give you chills - for whatever reason - definitely increase the likelihood that the show itself will have an impact on you that far exceeds that of a less remarkable show. Do disagree with this statement because it was listed as an absolute? If for another reason, please elaborate.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please elaborate Mattrick.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    [
    While I don't believe it is the ONLY reason, I think scenes that give you chills - for whatever reason - definitely increase the likelihood that the show itself will have an impact on you that far exceeds that of a less remarkable show. Do disagree with this statement because it was listed as an absolute? If for another reason, please elaborate.
    I said it was the only show, not the only reason.

On a side note I am pretty sure Mattrick hates me ha ha.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, this was difficult - as a series as a while its season 2, there is still a lot of mystery on the island about who is who and what is what

but in terms single episode then i have to go with different series, i know we have had the favourite episode thing going on.

ok then in order of preference
    season 2 (as above)
    season 4 - this series over all the others gave more questions than it answered
    season 3 -
    Spoiler:
    farewell dear sweet junkie charlie - my second favourite junkie

season 1 - wow what a season opener?
    season 6 - wow what a season finale
    season 5 - just for juliet and sawyer, nothing else

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

On a side note I am pretty sure Mattrick hates me ha ha.
    Mattrick doesn't hate anyone, he just enjoys the occasional trolling

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you all misunderstood what I disagree with. Saying that Lost is the only show that sticks with you. There are plenty of scenes from Battlestar, Six Feet Under, Dexter, The Sopranos and In Treatment that have stayed with me. Even more so in a show like Six Feet Under and Sopranos where the acting and directing is far superior to that of Lost.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Season 1. 2 is close, and 6 was great to me, all of them awesome. Confused.
    Still, season 1 was magic because it was the messenger of the upcoming beautiful and unforgettable stories, characters. Season 1 was magic because it was the gift in its package waiting to be opened. Unknown. Mysterious. A promise.

Like The Gunslinger to the Dark Tower series.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2