Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 158 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't get the webcam to work last night. As far as the episode. As far as the episode goes. If you watched the clip that ABC put on their website. That's pretty much all I watched plus a few extra minutes. The extra few minutes I watched were better then what they showed on the ABC site. Like they said about the finale last year. You'll have a good idea of what to expect from this season and where it's going with the way it ended. Have you read anything that deals with this season?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aside from the promos (new new footage, though) and some interviews with Darlton and other cast members, I haven't watched or read anything related to this season. I figured that if they're going through such lengths to keep everything secretive, it would be worth it to watch it on the 2nd without knowing what's going on.

Though, the temptation is everywhere.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so excited about season six i'm gonna record every episode!
    I have the very latest technology to do so!
    blank VHS tapes
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Country
    Country Flag

ROFL

OK so I was looking on Lostpedia trying to find out what books were featured in the show, You know the ones that we see people reading. I've heard on podcasts and from interviews that reading the books can help a little bit with figuring out what's going on in the show. Well I'm looking at the literary section on Lostpedia which not only mentions books that the characters read or that you see in scenes but they also mention (I can't think of the right word or words) books that are referred to by similar things. Like how the Lamp Post station refers also to the Lamp Post in Chronicles of Narnia. Well if you scroll down they talk about how books 1,3 and 6 of The Dark Tower or used in the series. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Literary_works

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The name of the season premiere could be very revealing,or very misleading.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    HOLY SHIT! Has anybody watched the "bootleg" of the sunset at the beach premiere they had for Lost last night in Hawaii?
    Been looking for this since you mentioned it, all I can find is short clips of actors arriving at the event.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    HOLY SHIT! Has anybody watched the "bootleg" of the sunset at the beach premiere they had for Lost last night in Hawaii?
    Been looking for this since you mentioned it, all I can find is short clips of actors arriving at the event.
    You know I guess I should of posted the link to the video. It was only up for about 12 hours plus from what a friend said it wasn't the whole 2 hours just the first hour. oh well 36 hours to go. I think all of us can wait that long.

Country
    Country Flag

new commercial is up for Lost. Merlin if you look closely I'm not too sure but they "might" show what we were talking about a few weeks ago about a certain spoiler we both read. It's probably just a stretch though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTFc7j3bWE"]YouTube- LOST The Final Season Official Footage! HQ[/ame]

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen the first hour and it will blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Its totally awesome and can't wait for part 2

Tatts: BTW I believe I was correct. The spoilers I saw were spot on so far.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am SO psyched!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I've seen the first hour and it will blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Its totally awesome and can't wait for part 2

Tatts: BTW I believe I was correct. The spoilers I saw were spot on so far.
    Yeah I figured from the trailer I posted that that was what was being teased. 28 hours to go.

Country
    Country Flag

Also is it bad that I thought today was Tuesday for a second when I woke up? Tomorrow is gonna go by so slow.

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

I don't have TV, so Wednesday is my LOST day. I deserve it for mooching from the [buggy] ABC website instead of paying for cable. :/

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Recap starts at 7PM here
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    You know I guess I should of posted the link to the video. It was only up for about 12 hours plus from what a friend said it wasn't the whole 2 hours just the first hour. oh well 36 hours to go. I think all of us can wait that long.
    Oh I can surely wait. I just wanted to see the size of a screen meant to accommodate 15,000 people all standing at the same level of elevation on a beach!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone find it ironic that today is Groundhog Day?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

tonight!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

about 6 hours to go till I start watching the recap show. I start the shows a little late that way I can skip through most of the commercials.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm finishing my season 5 re-watch tonight and then I'll be ready for the season 6 premiere! I'm so excited! Is it totally sad that Lost is always the highlight of my week?

By the way, something I was pondering:
    Spoiler:
    why did the Oceanic 6 HAVE to come back to the island? It seemed like when Locke turned the wheel, the skips stopped, meaning that they wouldn't need to come back anyway.

My thought was that since Jack & Co. told '77 Eloise that they were from the future, so she had to make sure that they got back once they were in '07, since she "gets people to where they need to be" like Daniel.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really enjoying this recap show! Since I watched all 5 of the first seasons back to back, it's really helping me get it all set for the premiere. Lovin' it!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode, I called the monster thing after last seasons finale, just look at the scene in season 5 where Ben is "judged" by the monster. Locke gets him to go there, Locke is gone for exactly the amount of time that Alex shows up, and then Locke comes back. My working theory is that ALL of the people who have been apparitions on the Island have been him, although there is one scene where Christian and Claire are together in the cabin, so either he can assume 2 forms at once, that really was Claire, or my theory is wrong.

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin: I don't think what we talked about is gonna happen at all this season.
    Spoiler:
    they look to be in the same time line now and they haven't aged any.

Country
    Country Flag

I think they sorta did that in a Star Trek episode back in the 60s.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

what an episode
    just wow
    incredible
    so intense
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great show last night but I think I'm more confused than ever now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 158 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast