Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2550

Thread: Under the Dome Collecting Discussion

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    In case anyone is interested.. I just found out that Stephen King will be on
    "The View" to talk about Under The Dome. Airs 11/11 at 11:00 est
    That should be VERY interesting.

Anyone know if he's going to do The Today's Show? I know he did it for Duma Key and since he's going to be in NYC on the 10th anyways it would make sense.

EDIT: Do you have a link to where it says he'll be on? I'm not seeing anything on the website.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post

Anyone know if he's going to do The Today's Show? I know he did it for Duma Key and since he's going to be in NYC on the 10th anyways it would make sense.

EDIT: Do you have a link to where it says he'll be on? I'm not seeing anything on the website.
    I actually didn't find it online. I remembered someone else recently saying his biography was on so I did a search on my direct tv. I just did a keyword search of his name and it brought up all upcoming shows and movies with his name. I saw the listing for the view and clicked on it and it said he would be talking about Under The Dome...so I hit record...lol

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually didn't find it online. I remembered someone else recently saying his biography was on so I did a search on my direct tv. I just did a keyword search of his name and it brought up all upcoming shows and movies with his name. I saw the listing for the view and clicked on it and it said he would be talking about Under The Dome...so I hit record...lol
    Interesting. I hope it's true.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I'm going to say $400 is the long-term going rate, with a peak at $750 for a couple weeks (which is when I'll be selling)...I think people will actually KNOW about this, and be looking for it, unlike the last several s/ls, which only us freaks here even knew about...
    Rahfa....aint no way this book is going to hit $750 in the next 12 months.

1,500 signed/limited copies plus at least 1,500 signed/trade copies plus the unsigned $75 version is a lot of books on the market.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I'm tellin ya'...I just saw it happen with the Dan Brown Lost Symbol s/l...it came out of nowhere and rode the wave of sudden publicity to an irrationally exuberant price peak...

Like I said - the big difference is that this is actually getting publicity...people know about it. Even the DT s/l editions were only a step above niche items.

Don't mistake me for thinking it will STAY at $750, just that it will peak and then roll back.

The signed trades won't start showing up right away in any case...and will actually help the s/l's value, because people will be worried they are fake.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More images appeared:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can't help it... these drawings, while nicely done, fail to spark my enthusiasm. Probably because they all looked so different in my imagination.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I find it interesting that S&S, who initially sent out the email containing the link to those pictures, said it's for the Under the Dome Collector's Edition. From that, I assume that they are only in the Collector's Edition. I wonder if they are incorporated in the book itself or are just on those "cards" that are included.

John

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

oh wow gotta watch this
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post

oh wow gotta watch this
    And apparently he's going to be on The Colbert Report as well, which should be even more entertaining.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I find it interesting that S&S, who initially sent out the email containing the link to those pictures, said it's for the Under the Dome Collector's Edition. From that, I assume that they are only in the Collector's Edition. I wonder if they are incorporated in the book itself or are just on those "cards" that are included.

John
    The impression I got was that these illustrations will be used for chapters or parts, so printed inside the actual book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Link in middle of page has an excerpt from the actual audio book.
    http://books.simonandschuster.com/Un.../9781439148501

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Scarecrow Joe has a new post up, in code. Pretty simple, but the interesting part is it's from hodder and stoughton.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote from the book - could it maybe be one of the H&S snipets for their contest?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may have been asked and answered.

Will the S/L edition be released at the same time as the trade edition? I'm just wondering when to expect it in the mail.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's supposed to be. Who knows for sure, though?

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote from the book - could it maybe be one of the H&S snipets for their contest?
    Possibly. I decoded it.

Also, Chester's Mill Middle School has a math question page up.
    http://www.chestersmillmiddleschool.com/

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CAN someone please create a thread for UNDER THE DOME in the Illustrations catalog?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Love the algebra question.

Anyone have a clue what this might mean?
    1a96c 9b19c 38a18c 43c70c 603c 10b4c 20c6c 12b1w 20c6c 39b1c 8a2c 40d1c 55a10c 8a2c 31d8c 33b2c 5a13c 31d8c 24b45c 8a13w 11c50w 12b1c 55a10c 61a1c 39b1c 40h5c 10b4c 49c9w

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Love the algebra question.

Anyone have a clue what this might mean?
    1a96c 9b19c 38a18c 43c70c 603c 10b4c 20c6c 12b1w 20c6c 39b1c 8a2c 40d1c 55a10c 8a2c 31d8c 33b2c 5a13c 31d8c 24b45c 8a13w 11c50w 12b1c 55a10c 61a1c 39b1c 40h5c 10b4c 49c9w

Yes I do have an idea. PM me for what I "think".
    FYI, you obviously got the question "Solve for x: 2x - y = 532" right.
    A: x=266+y/2

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

That's ALMOST the answer -- but there is additional information about the value of Y on the page...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    That's ALMOST the answer -- but there is additional information about the value of Y on the page...
    Yes, but I wanted her to figure it out-which someone helped me a bit.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Additional information about the value y on that particular page, or somewhere on the website? If the value is in that hidden code, I won't bother, I'm not deciphering.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Spoiler:
    On that particular page, in the hidden code, yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast