Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 568 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568
Results 14,176 to 14,188 of 14188

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding "You Like It Darker" : has anyone spotted variant printings for the Scribner version?

If i recall correctly, "Fairy Tale", or "Holly", or both had an Amazon printing (thinner paper) and a Scribner printing, no?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Regarding "You Like It Darker" : has anyone spotted variant printings for the Scribner version?

If i recall correctly, "Fairy Tale", or "Holly", or both had an Amazon printing (thinner paper) and a Scribner printing, no?
    Fairly Tale had an Italian printing on lesser paper. Was not tracking anything with Holly or YLID.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whilst here in the Uk we have TEN variants!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    whilst here in the Uk we have TEN variants!!
    Oh boy, can't wait, they'll be on that bookshelf jutting out the window.....
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Wanted, copies to read, does not have to be original. I see some of these circulate in K8ng Communities.

Short Stories
    Star Invaders, The ( 17 Pages )
    Charlie (written 5/12/1959)
    Land of 1,000,000 Years Ago
    Thirty-one of the Classics
    Dimension Warp, The (People, Places and Things)
    I'm Falling (People, Places and Things)
    Pit and the Pendulum, The [w EA Poe]
    Aftermath, The (Written 5/16/1963)
    Stud City
    Sword in the Darkness (written 4/1/1970)
    Float, The (orig. ver The Raft) -
    Wimsey (written 7/1/1977)
    Bird and the Album, The

Poems
    She Has Gone to Sleep While
    Woman with Child
    Mostly Old Men

If anybody can help a fellow fan / collector I would appreciate it.

The Road Virus Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this what the book is going for now?

"Salem's Lot Stephen King. Centipede Press, 2004. #51 of the signed edition. Signed by Stephen King and Jerry Uelamann. Fine in slipcase as issued. I am selling this for a customer. $8,000."

From Centipede Press
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

"Salem's Lot Stephen King. Centipede Press, 2004. #51 of the signed edition. Signed by Stephen King and Jerry Uelamann. Fine in slipcase as issued. I am selling this for a customer. $8,000."

From Centipede Press
    NO.. not even the red number gets close to that. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

There are so many iterations of that; who knows for sure?
    You can't be aloof until you advertise.

The Road Virus Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. At 8K I might have been tempted. As it is I have some other Centipedes think I'll try to find a good home.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

From Centipede Press
    Betts last one sold for $3995 in Sep 2023. Prices are coming down since lockdown. Kris' last one sold for $2850.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's a fair price to pay for a FINE limited edition THE STAND nowadays?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One on Kris' site just now for $4200.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One on Kris' site just now for $4200.
    Thanks!

Kris's site?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 568 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568