Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Threaded View

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not really into collecting paperbacks unless they are limited or exclusive extra content editions. My newest addition is an interesting set of paperback books that were released for UK Under The Dome. Most packs contain different titles but this one had five identical text 1st PB edition books which only differed by cover design. Probably, not really something for the general public but for collectors and sold exclusively through the superstore Tesco's online store. I opted to give this one a miss at the time. They struggled to sell them even though only a limited number of 100 sets were produced. The pack was originally priced at £39.95, but it was still available at a discounted price (£27.97) almost a year later. It was not available to overseas customers as there was not an international shipping option available. The pack contains the exclusive limited edition cover only available at Tesco stores and in this pack (the far left book with the boy in the red teeshirt). There is also an envelope containing exclusive limited edition postcards, which I presume are the front covers of the books enclosed (I do not intend to remove them from the shrinkwrap to find out).

Stephen King - Under The Dome - UK 1st PB The Five Covers Pack Tesco's Exclusive Limited Edition with Postcards - Limited to 100 copies.

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:26 AM.