Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fourth of July!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fourth of July!!!

Just a well wishing thread to everyone out there. A very Happy and healthy Fourth of July celebration to all our American members!!!

Fire up them grills and hit those pools!!!

Happy Holiday, to all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tonight in my neighborhood there are fireworks going off non stop. This is the warmup for tomorrow. The weather is near perfect. Big pot luck meal with several neighborhood families. It's a fun way to celebrate and enjoy the company of the people you see almost daily, but don't really know all that well.

Tomorrow is a 5K race for charity, children's parade, lawn mower races, belly flop contest, volleyball tournament, and more fireworks than most city shows. I wish I wasn't still in a wheelchair, but even though, life is still good.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Happy 4th to all !!.....BEER----FOOD---FIREWORKS----MORE BEER-------

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy 4th all!!!!

Rain, Rain and more Rain here in Nashville today.
    Christine

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

No rain yet here in Knoxville....

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Happy 4th all!!!!

Rain, Rain and more Rain here in Nashville today.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet you can't say that now East.

It started raining here around 9pm last night and has yet to quit, and I mean it has rained steadily that entire time. Looks like it may end in the next couple hours.
    Christine

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I celebrated the 4th early by going to see Bob Dylan last night. Very fun. No British oppressors in attendance, although I suspect their involvement lurks behind those overpriced nachos and soda I (happily) bought...

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I bet you can't say that now East.

It started raining here around 9pm last night and has yet to quit, and I mean it has rained steadily that entire time. Looks like it may end in the next couple hours.
    Yep...raining here now.... looks like it's set in for awhile...moving the festival indoors..Beer tastes as good indoors as out
    Hope the rain breaks for awhile at dark so we can blow things up.......

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    NICE HAUL.........

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

to all our british friends...

na na na na naaaah!

JK

(I've always wonder... is everyone in England in a bad mood on July 4th ?)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

na na na na naaaah!

JK

I think they all gather at Lord Cornwallis' grave and piss on it!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

na na na na naaaah!

JK

Everyone in England is in a bad mood all year round because they're not Scottish

Joking. I love our neighbours.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I agree with Alan G. (It may be because I'm half Scottish myself on my mother's side. )

And to our American brothers:

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy fourth
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

By the pool and waiting for the "Macy's Fireworks" display as well as the local offering!!! Steaks were top notch!!!

Of course, all you ladies are missing out...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Happy 4th!!

Country
    Country Flag

AHH, too cute for words.
    Christine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, very very cute!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Happy 4th!!
    Beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    By the pool and waiting for the "Macy's Fireworks" display as well as the local offering!!! Steaks were top notch!!!

Of course, all you ladies are missing out...

Not so beautiful

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th weekend. I know I did!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

My daughter was wearing a shirt with the British flag on it last week. A girl saw it and said "The fourth of July isn't until next week!" When she told me the story I laughed for 10 minutes.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My daughter was wearing a shirt with the British flag on it last week. A girl saw it and said "The fourth of July isn't until next week!" When she told me the story I laughed for 10 minutes.
    *sighs and shakes head*
    Christine

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast