Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 344 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't really care for Faithful but that's because baseball registers on my radar of interest somewhere below curling, which is hardly a bleep on the radar to begin with.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    O'Nan's The Night Country is an incredible book, and I really liked The Speed Queen, too. The thing I liked about his part of Faithful is that he is an over-the-top fan. King is a fan, O'Nan is a FAN. The kind who would bring a neat on a long pole to snag fly balls while sitting on the Green Monster until the stadium officials made him stop.
    To me O'Nan is much more than a FAN! He's a rabid FAN! A few years back I was at an O's - Yankees game sitting out in the left field stands. There were plenty of Yankee FANs there and at least one Yankee (rabid) FAN. The guy actually embarrased me with his trash talk aimedat the O's Fans in the neighboring seats. The guy was trying to pick a fight - Yeah I was rooting for the Yankees, just wasn't disrespecting the O's Fans especially in their back yard! And if a few of them took up this rabid Yankee FAN I sure would not have come to his rescue! I would have thought he got what he desserved.

As to O'Nan's fiction - maybe I'll give it a try, maybe not. His prose in Faithful sure does not sound representative of what he can do with fiction! In Faithful even if you did not know which author penned which sectino it would be reather easy to pick out their representative parts!
    While I agree whole-heartedly regarding the vulgarisms, I have to say your Yankee Fandom is currently under review!!! LOL I refuse to have that book in my collection!!!! I have sat with the "Bleacher Creatures" wearing my red "Boston Sucks" T-shirt and have been known to join in on chants of "Asshole" aimed at some nut-job who shows up at Yankee stadium's bleacher section in a "Martinez" jersey.

Funny story during that game. Kevin Millar was new to the Sox at the time and having heard "Roll Call" for the Yanks in the top half of the inning, the Bleacher Creatures started chanting "Ke-vin Mill-ar" cause he was in right field. Well the poor bastard turned to the crowd and tipped his cap and 1,000+ Bleacher Creatures shouted "ASSHOLE" at him. LOL LOL LOL New York, gotta love it and New Yorkers, too. No other place like it!!!

Ever since Pedro threw the 80 year old Don Zimmer to the ground something changed in the rivalry for me. What a no-class move!!!! Anycase, I have more than a couple of friends who are Sox fans. We just try to talk about other things!!! LOL

Now somebody inquire regarding another book and get us back on topic!!!!!!!

Edit: Bob? we can continue this discussion in the "Yankees 2011 edition" thread!!! There I will let you know how your Fandom Review went!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Don't really care for Faithful but that's because baseball registers on my radar of interest somewhere below curling, which is hardly a bleep on the radar to begin with.
    The only time I actively followed baseball was the year of the NHL lock out when I was so deprived from lack of sports by the end of the winter that I would have watched anything!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a S/L edition of 999 if the price is right. I know it is not signed by SK. Please PM if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I am looking for a S/L edition of 999 if the price is right. I know it is not signed by SK. Please PM if you have one to sell. Thanks.
    Hello Eric

PM Sent

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1sts of the following:

Duma Key
    The Stand: Complete and Uncut
    The Bachman Books
    Four Past Midnight
    Danse Macabre
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Don't really care for Faithful
    It's one of the few King-books I haven't read yet. Someday I will!

sk

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Art of Skeleton Crew. Also, TDT 2,3 and 4 S/Ls.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If I'm not wrong, David at Betts has one of the Art of Skeleton Crew.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for 1st US edition in Fine/Fine condition.

- Pet Sematary
    - The Talisman
    - Thinner
    - Different Season

If you the above for sale, please PM me. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice KindredAutmn is on a distinguished road KindredAutmn's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Looking for the all DT books, Pet Sematary and The Stand The Complete & Uncut Edition.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Near Fine copy of The Stand Uncut fo sale. PM me if you're interested.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra trade edition dust jacket for DT7? i didn't see any listed on Grants website and so i emailed them but i haven't heard back. If youhave one let me know if your willing to sell it. Picked a real nice signed copy of the book, but it has a not so nice jacket on it, that made the price much better !!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that you should buy a flawless regular copy and change the DJ...it'll probably cost you the same as only a DJ.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I think that you should buy a flawless regular copy and change the DJ...it'll probably cost you the same as only a DJ.
    Yeah that was my next option, just didn't want to have an extra book laying around if not necessary

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a first/first copy of The Talisman in fine condition?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra copy of the Nov 2009 PLAYBOY issue whch ran THE BONE CHURCH that they may be willing to part with?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just might. I will be home in a few days to look. If non one has helped you out by then, remind me.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding.
    I'l do that. Thanks.

jim
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Hi All!

If anyone is aware of the whereabouts of DT III - The Waste Lands S/L #365, I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Fsmdr,
    I have a pet sematary, not quite fine/fine, but not bad.
    I can send you Photos if you wish.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'am looking for any SK signed limiteds #79
    Please feel free to email me.
    -Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Hi All!

If anyone is aware of the whereabouts of DT III - The Waste Lands S/L #365, I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'am looking for any SK signed limiteds #79
    Please feel free to email me.
    -Thanks
    I copied your posts into the What's your Number?-Want list for specific S/L #'s thread. Good luck in your hunt.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you
    Sorry, I'm new & lost but I'll eventually get it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I find myself thrust into the market for a Remarqued Potter "The Colorado Kid" if, anyone out there is prepared to part with theirs!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 344 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast