Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 344 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am looking for a slipcase for the Under the Dome limited. Please email if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Am looking for a slipcase for the Under the Dome limited. Please email if you have one for sale. Thanks!
    Which case?

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in The Shining letter E Artwork/Traycase, I bought a 1st/1st arc copy of the book with publisher stamp in book

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I'm interested in The Shining letter E Artwork/Traycase, I bought a 1st/1st arc copy of the book with publisher stamp in book
    Welcome to the site.
    Which piece of art was "E"?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tito Villa?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Tom has it For Sale in the Classifieds Thread....

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was interested in the Shining letter E Traycase tito villa was interested in selling but I can't email other members yet.
    p.s thanks for the quick shipping on the cycle of the Werewolf got it today it looked great

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I was interested in the Shining letter E Traycase tito villa was interested in selling but I can't email other members yet.
    p.s thanks for the quick shipping on the cycle of the Werewolf got it today it looked great
    I gotcha
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for Night Visions V S/L.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    This one's been sitting on eBay for a few rounds...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Night-Vis...YAAOSwX~dWiGii

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

No, this one is damaged
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the night visions 5 bound proof for sale on eBay!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

No, this one is damaged
    Agreed. I saw that too.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Am I in the Twilight Zone or something?? Why is it that in the last year, I can barely find ANY Bachman Books hardback US 1st/1st copies out there and that 2nd and 3rd printings and book club editions are going for $70-90? I guess I'll have to shell out $150 for this one. If only I could go back in time or that I didn't sell mine years ago.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Am I in the Twilight Zone or something?? Why is it that in the last year, I can barely find ANY Bachman Books hardback US 1st/1st copies out there and that 2nd and 3rd printings and book club editions are going for $70-90? I guess I'll have to shell out $150 for this one. If only I could go back in time or that I didn't sell mine years ago.
    Book club editions are going for that much? Sweet! Looks like I might need to put mine up on ebay!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Book club editions are going for that much? Sweet! Looks like I might need to put mine up on ebay!
    There was a trade paperback I found through AddAll.com at $134!!!!
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are few and far between.
    You could have purchased a custom bound one with four original art pieces in it a few weeks ago...

Maybe a 3rd printing custom bound edition signed by King (in the older days of beautiful King signatures) will interest you.
    Stay tune to our Fundraiser auction.

Looks like my broke ass won't be able to buy one for a while!
    ~Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They are few and far between.
    You could have purchased a custom bound one with four original art pieces in it a few weeks ago...

Maybe a 3rd printing custom bound edition signed by King (in the older days of beautiful King signatures) will interest you.
    Stay tune to our Fundraiser auction.
    RF - I couldn't afford the one that was up at the time, and as much as I would love a signed copy, I'm needing a 1st to complete the collection.
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think anyone who is "broke ass" should probably make/save some money before pursuing what will likely be a >$250 book.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think anyone who is "broke ass" should probably make/save some money before pursuing what will likely be a >$250 book.
    Oh trust..I know...It's hard to save cash at our house, but after paying off a large UK collection I'm acquiring in the next month, saving up for the Bachman firsts is my next step.
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

What's the going rate on these? I see >$250, but not selling on that listing for even $199. Not listed correctly though either. Doesn't mention George R R Martin or Simmons even. "Stephen King Simmons Martin Game of Thrones Signed Limited 1st/1st S/L 1/850" would get more eyeballs and the lil sucker would sell.

I have #736 in pretty much Fine condition. I think there might be a tiny dent on an edge of the slipcase. I wouldn't sell it for $199 though as it has some sweet signatures.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    What's the going rate on these? I see >$250, but not selling on that listing for even $199.
    The sales at Betts show this as probably the least liked anthology. The price reflects this.

Night Visions 5 S/L #184 - Fine/Fine - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #201 - Fine Signed by Stephen King + others - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #322; signed by Stephen King and others - $150
    Night Visions 5 S/L #9 Fine/Near Fine DJ/Fine - $155

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    What's the going rate on these? I see >$250, but not selling on that listing for even $199.
    The sales at Betts show this as probably the least liked anthology. The price reflects this.

Night Visions 5 S/L #184 - Fine/Fine - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #201 - Fine Signed by Stephen King + others - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #322; signed by Stephen King and others - $150
    Night Visions 5 S/L #9 Fine/Near Fine DJ/Fine - $155
    Thanks for the great info. Strange with Game of Thrones being so popular and having 3 very current and timely authors signing it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 344 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast