Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 344 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Sorry Merlin.....I saw the post and thought I could help.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Sorry Merlin.....I saw the post and thought I could help.
    Sorry? for what? I appreciate the hand and that link just may be the ticket!!! Many thanks.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap. I fiddled about too long and someone snapped it up. Still in the market for this title.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Crap. I fiddled about too long and someone snapped it up. Still in the market for this title.
    That sucks! That's why I sent the link privately to you. I didn't buy it, but someone got a nice book for a reasonable price .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No you're not, Bill!

It was me that snapped it up, and the book is being shipped to you direct from the seller for the HF 2016!! LOL!

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    No you're not, Bill!

It was me that snapped it up, and the book is being shipped to you direct from the seller for the HF 2016!! LOL!

What a great thing you did. I'm sure Bill will be ecstatic!!!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 'upgrade' dustjacket for a first edition Gunslinger.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    No you're not, Bill!

What a great thing you did. I'm sure Bill will be ecstatic!!!

You can say that again!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    What condition.
    Fine unrolled is $400+ if you can find one.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does not need to be fine. How much will $100 get me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What condition.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does not need to be fine. How much will $100 get me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What condition.
    A member here sold one (VG+) for I think he said $125... so keep looking and bumping... it might come!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    How do you know by a member?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's Colin (aka OneFathom).

Has some good stuff. Just bought a Wizard and Glass ARC / 1st Edition package from him!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

That's Colin, always a pleasure to deal with. Niels you can buy from him with complete trust and confidence!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a OneFathom listing. He usually just posts in the Classifieds thread.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Something I'd like to put out there in the slim hope that maybe someone here has copies they would part with...

I'm steadily looking for any way of getting my hands on copies of Stephen King's non-fiction pieces in newspapers, letters, opinion pieces, etc. from Bangor Daily News, New York Times Book Review, Chicago Tribune Bookworld, Washington Post Book World, etc. that he's appeared in. Not photocopies...the real deal. It's my quest this time around in my second life of King collecting to collect every first appearance of fiction/non-fic.
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys for thinking of me, but if that's what $125 brings me then I will stick to my copy.

I have this one, rolled in a mailingtube, for ages. What's worse; the chip on the bottom of the spine, or a stain?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The stain is worse....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Personally I think it's more important that the spine looks good because that's the part you'll be looking at most of the time so I'd leave the DJ with the stain on the book.

But hey, I'm weird like that.

Country
    Country Flag

Tough call... I would sell BOTH jackets.. the books looks mint. Try and get a $100 a piece then look for an unrolled one. RF might have one for $4 bills... SPEND the $200 and you have a MINT book for $425 bro... That is a BOMB DEAL!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Tough call... I would sell BOTH jackets.. the books looks mint. Try and get a $100 a piece then look for an unrolled one. RF might have one for $4 bills... SPEND the $200 and you have a MINT book for $425 bro... That is a BOMB DEAL!!!
    I do not have a spare dj. If I did, the price would be more than $400.

I suggest trying Lot Guy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think I'll do something like that. But first I need to spend my money on other items................ (secretly PM'ing Lot Guy)!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here has a Dark Man Artwork porfolio for sale?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one with a Remarque that I have thought about selling.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 344 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast