Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 344 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Seems to be the trend lately on Ebay to mark an item as shipped because you create the label, but not actual hand it over to the USPS for a few days. What did I pay extra for the expedited shipping for?!?!!?! /rant
    I agree. I don't sell much on eBay, but when I do, I take the package to the post office the same day I print the shipping label.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Thanks John. I know I've seen the single ball, but only in pictures - never for sale. Seems like the 3-ball case is rarely available too. What would you estimate the value of the 3-ball set to be?
    The BIN seems okay to me--I paid more than that for mine from one of the members here back in 2008.

John
    Yeah I agree, John. I think I paid around $70 for my set a few years a go.
    Thanks guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Seems to be the trend lately on Ebay to mark an item as shipped because you create the label, but not actual hand it over to the USPS for a few days. What did I pay extra for the expedited shipping for?!?!!?! /rant
    I agree. I don't sell much on eBay, but when I do, I take the package to the post office the same day I print the shipping label.
    eBay marks the item as shipped automatically when you print the label; but (as it counts things from a Seller performance perspective) doesn't credit it as shipped timely until the information is confirmed by the carrier. So seller ratings that are dependent on same- or next-day shipping, if the package doesn't get to the PO in the promised time, it's a strike against.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Make sure you mention that when providing feedback. There should be a rating section asking about speed of delivery.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Make sure you mention that when providing feedback. There should be a rating section asking about speed of delivery.
    You can rate them with less stars. If they are a marketplace seller they must maintain a certain rating to keep their costs down. A few one star ratings will quickly nock them down and raise their costs. Small justice, but it's all that is offered right now.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm not sure you can control this. If you buy the postage through Ebay, they automatically mark it as shipped.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an inscribed copy of DTIV: Wizard and Glass (Grant). I've got the DTI-III in the can already. Any leads?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I'm not sure you can control this. If you buy the postage through Ebay, they automatically mark it as shipped.
    The control a seller has is that if they promise speedy shipping, then they need to turn the book into the post office within 1 business day of printing the label.

Traveler biblio.phage is on a distinguished road biblio.phage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The control a seller has is that if they promise speedy shipping, then they need to turn the book into the post office within 1 business day of printing the label.
    Yup, that.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the market for a paperback Bachman The Long Walk 1st Edition. US release.

I've looked at the copies on EBay. I'm hoping someone here has one for sale.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a Mckean signed only W&G? I know there are a few that have a remarque out there for like $500 + dollars... but I have NEVER seen a signature only... anyone here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Does anyone have a Mckean signed only W&G? I know there are a few that have a remarque out there for like $500 + dollars... but I have NEVER seen a signature only... anyone here?
    Do you mean 1st/1st trade edition from Grant with a signature? - I have one, and I know at least one other polish fan that has a copy...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Do you mean 1st/1st trade edition from Grant with a signature? - I have one, and I know at least one other polish fan that has a copy...
    Yes, a 1st/1st from Grant in F/F with JUST Dave's signature. Interested in selling?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, a 1st/1st from Grant in F/F with JUST Dave's signature. Interested in selling?
    Well... i don't plan to sell that one... but i will ask the other guy
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Well... i don't plan to sell that one... but i will ask the other guy
    THANKS!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope you will get that one ! fingers crossed

If someone has one of the Mckean remarked W&G i would throw my self into the ring ;D

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

If someone has one of the Mckean remarked W&G i would throw my self into the ring ;D
    I do... I just do not need the one with the remarque... it is the last resort to fill my DT artist set.... you got one without a Remarque?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

I do... I just do not need the one with the remarque... it is the last resort to fill my DT artist set.... you got one without a Remarque?

great to hear! congrats
    no - not now - just started to add a new set next to the S/Ls and i am primary looking for remarked once at the moment!

Country
    Country Flag

Well i would sell mine if your interested
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for desperation S/L pm me your price

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a DT4 Viking HC signed by King and McKean. I met him at SDCC in 2012 and he signed other stuff for me as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I have a DT4 Viking HC signed by King and McKean. I met him at SDCC in 2012 and he signed other stuff for me as well.
    Nice. It's some hard to find one not remarqued. I don't even want/need King to sign. Lol just Mckean!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am in the market for the CD 25th Anniversary Gift Edition of IT if anyone has a spare.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

I have just discovered that I do not own a U.S. proof of "Under the Dome". My records show that I was living in Laos when these first started to appear, and Vientiane does not have an established book collecting community (nor reliable access to Internet). As a result, I must have forgotten about it. If anyone has a nice spare copy for sale, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Gerald

PS: This is my 100th post. I have officially entered into the realm of serial poster. My eBay rating is nearly as high (I think it's 93 now)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Hi,

I have just discovered that I do not own a U.S. proof of "Under the Dome". My records show that I was living in Laos when these first started to appear, and Vientiane does not have an established book collecting community (nor reliable access to Internet). As a result, I must have forgotten about it. If anyone has a nice spare copy for sale, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Gerald

PS: This is my 100th post. I have officially entered into the realm of serial poster. My eBay rating is nearly as high (I think it's 93 now)

Welcome!!! I guess you are now officially.....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 344 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast