Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 344 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you defining a BCE as:
    Meeting the original trim size, but lacking a price on the DJ..AND having no 'Printing' number on the copyright page?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Are you defining a BCE as:
    Meeting the original trim size, but lacking a price on the DJ..AND having no 'Printing' number on the copyright page?
    Yeah, Jerome. Or even later printings with priced dustjackets would do. Just basically looking for the versions that are the size of the original Doubleday first editions, at a gazillionth of the price.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    I am starting my search for a 1st Edition of 'Salem's Lot and was wondering what a fair price was to pay. It will have to be the 3rd State as that is all I will most likely be able to afford. Any insight would be appreciated and if anyone has one for sale let me know.

Thanks for your comments Mr. Rabbit and jhanic. I have not seen very many, if any of the First Edition 'Salem's Lot for sale so for the time being I might need to add a later printing or BCE copy that has the same dimensions as the First Edition so at least the book shelf looks good. Right now I have a later copy that is taller than the other Doubleday books and it looks out of place.

If anyone has a later printing or BCE copy for sale drop me a PM, I will keep checking e-bay and the other online sites for a copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of 'Salem's Lot. Proper trim size. 14th printing, $19.95 on the DJ. Book is N/F and to DJ is VG+. The DJ has a 1" repaired tear, otherwise it's beautiful.
    Cheap.
    $11 +$4 media mail (US only).
    First come first served.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of 'Salem's Lot. Proper trim size. 14th printing, $19.95 on the DJ. Book is N/F and to DJ is VG+. The DJ has a 1" repaired tear, otherwise it's beautiful.
    Cheap.
    $11 +$4 media mail (US only).
    First come first served.
    I'll happily take that off your hands Jerome. Bear in mind I'm in Bonny Scotland though regarding the shipping.

I'll PM you shortly.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Auctions with 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining that appear to be correct trim size:

'Salem's Lot 1

#2 (Lousy DJ)

The Shining $1.95

#2 $13 BIN

#3 $3

They are out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

None of those Salem's are correct if attempting to match the original cover.

Auctions with 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining that appear to be correct trim size:

'Salem's Lot 1

#2 (Lousy DJ)

The Shining $1.95

#2 $13 BIN

#3 $3

They are out there.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think previous posters were most interested in trim size and 'spine view', so that the book(s) would be placeholders on a shelf, waiting to be someday replaced with a tru 1st/1st.
    If you can lead them to a good sale, I am sure they would be appreciative.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not referring to the spine view either. The text on the front cover is incorrect if the attempt is to match the original. It should read " A New Novel By The Author Of Carrie"

I think previous posters were most interested in trim size and 'spine view', so that the book(s) would be placeholders on a shelf, waiting to be someday replaced with a tru 1st/1st.
    If you can lead them to a good sale, I am sure they would be appreciative.

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

still looking for a:

signed IT

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has or knows where a traycase for the Salem's Lot gift edition can be found for sale, please let me know. I know its a stretch, but it is worth a shot to ask. Thanks.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you try the SK collector? I bought mine from him a month or so ago.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did - you must have bought the last one he had in storage

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    If anyone has or knows where a traycase for the Salem's Lot gift edition can be found for sale, please let me know. I know its a stretch, but it is worth a shot to ask. Thanks.
    Eric~

If you're interested, I could make you one. Although it's a slip case instead of a tray case, this is the last one I did.

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Country
    Country Flag

I would be interested in that - PM sent

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Eric~

If you're interested, I could make you one. Although it's a slip case instead of a tray case, this is the last one I did.

Hey that's MY slipcase!!!!! And a very handsome and well-crafted case it is!!!!!!

The black enamel finish and silver plate work very well together.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I simply LOVE that slipcase!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Im looking for a copy of "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon by sub press, any ideas what price this was originally sold at?

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Im looking for a copy of "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon by sub press, any ideas what price this was originally sold at?
    I got that one - beautifully produced book. $75 for the signed limited, $500 for the lettered.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

I hate that I didn't pick one up the last time it was on their 50% off ebay sale (about a year ago).

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got any ideas where i can get a copy? I see there is one on ebay for $150 but i think that its abit overpriced!?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for the following 1st/1st in fine condition:

Skeleton Crew
    The Stand: Complete and Uncut
    The Shining
    The Bachman Books

Send me a PM if you're selling any.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Overlook had The Stand last time I checked (a month or so ago). Not sure if it's a first. Drop them a line. They also had slipcases for it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Still looking for the following 1st/1st in fine condition:

Skeleton Crew
    The Stand: Complete and Uncut
    The Shining
    The Bachman Books

Send me a PM if you're selling any.
    Many people are looking.....1St/1St in FINE condition of these titles are rare (for sale that is).
    Best of luck.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tell me about it. I have no problem spending the dinero, but all the copies on ABE (even the most expensive) aren't near fine/fine. Disappointing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 344 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast