Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 344 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for Stephen King It 25th Anniversary art portfolio #28
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

these are what I need to complete my first edition hardcovers (they don't even need to be first printings)
    Danse Macabre, Different Seasons, Christine, Thinner, The Bachman Books Omnibus, The Tommyknockers,
    On Writing, Blaze, Duma Key, and Blockade Billy.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Groomp View Post
    these are what I need to complete my first edition hardcovers (they don't even need to be first printings)
    Danse Macabre, Different Seasons, Christine, Thinner, The Bachman Books Omnibus, The Tommyknockers,
    Thanks to a recent purchase from another member here, I have just replaced my Bachman Books 1st Edition 2nd Printing with a 1st/1st. PM me if interested. I may have a later printing Different Seasons too - I'll check.

Edit: I have a 1st/1st Danse Macabre as well. It's in less than perfect condition (has some staining from water damage) and is without a dust jacket, but I'll throw it in for free with any other books you buy from me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of thinner if your interested. I will send pics if you'd like as well.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Looking for:
    • F/F Eyes of the Dragon trade 1st edition to upgrade my current copy, which has slightly faded lettering on the spine.
    • Nice (unread) trade PB and mass-market PB 1st editions from the 1980s.
    • NF or F My Pretty Pony.
    • NF Gunslinger 1st edition. I would prefer to trade for my beautiful 2nd edition + cash. Alternatively, I'd sell my 2nd ed. to someone here for $200 if I have a good lead on a 1st ed.
    • 'Salem's Lot Doubleday proof
    I am also looking for nice hardcover 1sts by other authors (Simmons, Crichton, Matheson, and many others).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have several of those I could help out with. I also live in California, so shipping via Media Mail will be very cheap.
    Not at home, but pretty sure I have nice copies of On Wrtiting, Duma Key, BB, and likely Tommyknockers.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think anyone mentioned Blaze yet. I believe I have 2 extras of those. PM me!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone got a really nice copy of the Stand uncut or Nightmares in the Sky (both 1st/1st)?
    These are the last 2 'inexpensive' firsts I need for my collection.
    Prefer a UK collector to save on postage but PM me if you have spares.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

a big thanks to everyone who replied/PM'd me!
    I got a pretty overwhelming response, so I'm going to go over the offers.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

(I should also mention that I'm on a very limited budget, but I figured that a few people would have some extra copies of these pretty common SK books that they'd want to get rid of)
    I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Umney's Last Case Penguin 60s U.K. Edition (Black cover)NF.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for UK S/L Wind Through Keyhole 1/700 in shrinkwraps.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one of the 1/200 for sale. Opened, number 69. Or you just want the 1:700 edition?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Umney's Last Case Penguin 60s U.K. Edition (Black cover)NF.
    I have one for you if you still need one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for UK S/L Wind Through Keyhole 1/700 in shrinkwraps.
    I have one of these. PM me.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I have one of the 1/200 for sale. Opened, number 69. Or you just want the 1:700 edition?
    Just the 1/700. A member just sold me a copy. Thanks!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for matching Sec of Dreams S/l or matching Talisman and Black House... PM me if you got something for me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've found 1st's of Blaze and Duma Key at Barnes & Noble for around $7 and 1st's of BB at Big Lots for $3 if you want to check for those.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bachman Books 1st/1st for $3 ???

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Bachman Books 1st/1st for $3 ???
    BB = Blockade Billy

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Doh! Thought that was pretty unbelievable!

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ok so here is my want list I want them all flatsigned and in hardback
    Geralds Game
    Misery
    The Shinning
    Doctor Sleep
    Christine
    IT
    The Tommyknockers
    Salem's Lot
    Carrie
    The Tailsman/Blackhouse
    Thinner
    Desperation/The Regulators
    The Green Mile
    The Stand/Uncut
    Cujo
    Cell
    Needfull Things
    The Dead Zone
    Dark Half......
    The Dark Tower Series Books 2-7 plus wind thru the keyhole and little sisters

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty aggressive list. I think I only have 2 or 3 of those titles flatsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a constant reader...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 344 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast