Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 344 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Looking for a good deal on Six Stories... price has to be really good but if so will make the move PM me
    Rusty (namelessnpoor) has one for sale in the classified thread.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

Searching: Grant S/L The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three.
    Especially the #101 or #67 but i will be happy with any number.

Free beer (or what you like) for everybody who can tell me where the #101 or #67 is (even if its not for sale) - not kidding!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hi there,

Free beer (or what you like) for everybody who can tell me where the #101 or #67 is (even if its not for sale) - not kidding!

#67 (not complete I on sale eBay by schocolate 11/08 )

#101 (not complete, V-VII owned by thegunslinger41 of dt.org-8/2013)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Who-owns-them

You owe me a beer. I drink IPA's.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    hahah nice try
    But as i wrote : Free beer (or what you like) for everybody who can tell me where the #101 or #67 is

Means #1 where it is (not where it has been) and #2 references to the DT II i am searching for not for DT 1 or V-VII
    Maybe that was not as clear as i thought - but the beer will only flow for the info concerning the DTII!

I am very sorry, no beer for you today ;D

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

Earth. Most likely the USA. Pay up.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

LOL.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

and again, sorry - no beer for guesses
    i am serious with that offer. Who can tell me where this two books are, will get his bounty.

Edit:
    But its Friday - so drop me a pm with your address, and i will see what i can do for you

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

i am serious with that offer. Who can tell me where this two books are, will get his bounty.

Edit:
    But its Friday - so drop me a pm with your address, and i will see what i can do for you
    I used to own a set of Dark Tower books numbered 101...sold them to Scoogs...I am guessing he sold them to thegunslinger41.

I even recall selling him THE ROAD TO THE DARK TOWER #101.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    [

I used to own a set of Dark Tower books numbered 101...sold them to Scoogs...I am guessing he sold them to thegunslinger41.

aye - the fog is rising
    A full set or beginning with DT5 ?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was DT5 and forward.

Its probably the set I used to own...probably changed hands a few times.

I have no idea where I originally got them from...I have bought and sold a lot of books over the years.

I may have gotten the DT5 from Roy at BadMoon Books....but it is just a guess.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was DT5 and forward.
    Its probably the set I used to own...probably changed hands a few times.
    kay, thanks a lot for that chain link for the Set 5 and up.
    Even if what i am searching is any evidence of the first 3, escpecially DT II, its interssting to compleete the "pedigree".

and btw: tippy4 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...I replied to your PM in the above message just now....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...I replied to your PM in the above message just now....
    yipp i see - thank you!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am seeking Dark Tower S/N LE books numbered # 171

I am also interested in ANY Stephen King S/N LE numbered # 171

I would also be interested in ANY Stephen King S/N LE numbered # 719

And of course ANYTHING numbered # 19 (although I'm guessing that books blessed with that particular number are buried deep in perma-collections)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

Hi there,

hahah nice try
    But as i wrote : Free beer (or what you like) for everybody who can tell me where the #101 or #67 is

Means #1 where it is (not where it has been) and #2 references to the DT II i am searching for not for DT 1 or V-VII
    Maybe that was not as clear as i thought - but the beer will only flow for the info concerning the DTII!

I am very sorry, no beer for you today ;D
    Hi there,

You owe him an IPA just for the posts!! LOL If. you don't send him a six pack, I will!! LOL

Or, better yet $10 to the "HF Widget" with IPA in the comment line!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a "Desperation GE" for the Haven Fund. I will have it remarqued and donate it as an auction item. Only at a fair and reasonable price though. $75-100 sound fair?

This will be a never before done, exclusive to the HF remarque. So you will be part of history and all.

Also, I need a "The Stand Uncut" 1/1 hopefully, as a donation to the HF.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I need a "Desperation GE" for the Haven Fund. I will have it remarqued and donate it as an auction item. Only at a fair and reasonable price though. $75-100 sound fair?

This will be a never before done, exclusive to the HF remarque. So you will be part of history and all.

I got one Bill if your interested. $75

EDIT: GE of Desperation that is.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

I got one Bill if your interested. $75
    PM me. If I may ask you to ship it directly to Mr. Maitz? I assume you mean the "Desperation"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

You owe him an IPA just for the posts!! LOL If. you don't send him a six pack, I will!! LOL
    absolutly!
    if i do not get an answer on my question for his data - it will go to HF with pleasure

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

absolutly!
    if i do not get an answer on my question for his data - it will go to HF with pleasure
    That's very good of you to do!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi there,

Edit:

Wasn't me.
    The only set I've ever owned are the books that I bought last year. Those are in the 700s.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm....sorry...confused you with someone else.

I just sent a PM to the other person it could have been....will post if I get confirmation.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

cool thx!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get my hands on a reasonably priced traycased edition of Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King. Does anyone here have a copy they could either sell me or be able to point me in the right direction on where one is available.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an S/L Legacies for sale on ebay.

I just had an inquiry about the number, and it turns out I have #101 and #33.

I just gave a potential buyer their choice.

If you want #101, and the first person passes, you can have it for $302 shipped in the US.

Email me if you want it (don't PM me).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 344 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast