Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 344 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Anyone know where I could get a first edition of Legends? I was interested in one on ebay, but the listing was pulled.
    Here's one for $11 - http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...26tn%3Dlegends

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently was able to pick up a copy of Secretary Of Dreams: Volume 2 S/L. When the book arrived, I noticed the traycase was damaged. It has bent corners and an indentation on the front. I was able to get a partial refund, but am keeping the book because it cost less than half of the cover price. Now I need a new tray case. They don't have any on the CD site. So does anyone have one that they don't want? I know it is far fetched, but surely someone has an extra.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I recently was able to pick up a copy of Secretary Of Dreams: Volume 2 S/L. When the book arrived, I noticed the traycase was damaged. It has bent corners and an indentation on the front. I was able to get a partial refund, but am keeping the book because it cost less than half of the cover price. Now I need a new tray case. They don't have any on the CD site. So does anyone have one that they don't want? I know it is far fetched, but surely someone has an extra.
    Have you tried sending an email or PM to Brian Freeman from CD?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, I emailed Mindy and she told me they didn't have any. I will try Brian. Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If Mindy said no, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If i remember correctly, there is a sod two lettered traycase for sale on ebay right now.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sold one but I think there is one on eBay!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And THAT, my friends is why RF won't do 2 shows a night!!!

Hat's off to TMIDITW!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thanks RF!
    Thank Shannon and AKC, they mentioned it, I just threw up the link.

Country
    Country Flag

Did not win. Jumped to $61 in last few seconds.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for High Times Mag. #65 January 1981 Stephen King Intreview....nice/fine shape.....?

Anyone have an extra copy?

Brian,,,,,,,,,

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    And THAT, my friends is why RF won't do 2 shows a night!!!

Hat's off to TMIDITW!!!

awesome

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I remembered someone here looking for a signed IT?. Should also check with seller if this is a 1st:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...l%3FMyEbayBeta

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I remembered someone here looking for a signed IT?. Should also check with seller if this is a 1st:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...l%3FMyEbayBeta
    I know Dolso was looking for one awhile back. I think he got screwed on a forgery!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset with the N DVD
    'Salem's Lot illustrated first printing
    The Stand Holdorf first printing
    UTD collectors edition
    UTD slipcases from CD
    F & SF w/ The Gunslinger stories

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset with the N DVD
    'Salem's Lot illustrated first printing
    UTD collectors edition

UTD slipcases from CD

I have those, except I believe the cases for UTD that I have are from the Collector. http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/slipcase/utd.html

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Could you PM me the price? I'd take all three books if the price was right. I had the slipcase from The Collector already but sold it. If I had the slipcases from CD, the shelf would have a more uniform/matching look.

Feel free to send a list of any other stuff n' junk you don't need. Thanks.

P

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the UK versions of Robin Furths The Dark Tower Concordance volumes 1, 2 and the comlpete cordance ? Just realized I do not have any of the UK versions of these. I think i can still get the complete and the newest complete revised and updated versions on amazon UK but if someone has them all as apackage deal let me know that too.
    Thanks

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    TMSG
    You and many others. And to think when they first came out myself and other members here gave them away.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's hard work, but when you FINALLY find one, you feel like you accomplished something. Promise.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got warm and fuzzies when I scooped mine (thanks Shannon) but, that may have just been the rash (I'm using ointment, promise )
    We all float down here!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Does anyone have the UK versions of Robin Furths The Dark Tower Concordance volumes 1, 2 and the comlpete cordance ? Just realized I do not have any of the UK versions of these. I think i can still get the complete and the newest complete revised and updated versions on amazon UK but if someone has them all as apackage deal let me know that too.
    Thanks
    Was there a UK hardcover of the complete concordance, or just the first two volumes?
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 344 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast