Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 344 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Thank you AKC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,
    I would really appreciate anyone who could sell to me or lead me in the right direction to buy as 1st/1st of the shining. preferably the uk version but the US version would be fine as well. looking for f/f or better. Thanks guys, and girls of DT

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: FOUND, THANK YOU.

Looking for a Dark Tower 1-3 Box/Case/Slipcase from Grant. They are sold out at the website and the one I received recently isn't in the condition I would like it to be in. Any help or direction is appreciated, thank you.

Shannon

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Looking for a Dark Tower 1-3 Box/Case/Slipcase from Grant. They are sold out at the website and the one I received recently isn't in the condition I would like it to be in. Any help or direction is appreciated, thank you.

Shannon
    I actually have a spare one, but I use it as a stand for my TMSG.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon: you just want the first 1?
    I have the whole set that I have been in two minds about trying to fill with alternate versions of the set, or selling.

I also have a local seller who may have just the first one available. I'll ask him and let ya know.

**EDIT**
    LOL @ TMSG stand!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You might want to wait before you buy that.....

Shannon

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Crow-Man, that made me laugh, thanks, lol.

jimimck, yes, just the first one. Keep me posted, thank you.

Cook ... buy ... what?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The slip-case.

Crow-Man, that made me laugh, thanks, lol.

jimimck, yes, just the first one. Keep me posted, thank you.

Cook ... buy ... what?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol why?

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Cause Karl has one for trade...

Karl

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase found, thank you all.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you asked about the Grant case, cos when i contacted my local guy, he didn't have one for you, but did have a spare Gunslinger one from The Collector cheap. I picked it up for my 3rd edition... Nice.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well ... you owe me one, then!

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Im on the lookout for a "The Drawing of the Three" Audio S/L in fine or NF condition.
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't find the wanted thread...search didn't help. Looking for Rage 1st/1st, please pm
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for Grant's 2nd edition of Drawing Of The Three. Thanks.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for later printings, or even book club editions, of Carrie, Night Shift and 'Salem's Lot. As long as they are the same 8 1/2" size and in at least near fine condition. Ta.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for audio books. Unabridge novels only. Post a list and we can work out a deal. Off the top of my head I'm looking for Bag of Bones, Insomnia, Dreamcatcher, Duma Key, Lisey's Story, Black House.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Black House on audio tape. Sealed in shrinkwrap.

$18 plus actual shipping and it is yours
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for Grant's 2nd edition of Drawing Of The Three. Thanks.
    Gotcha covered J.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Before I look elsewhere, I wanted to check here first: looking for one of the Straub/Berry signed Talisman & Blackhouse slicased sets if anyone is selling.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Before I look elsewhere, I wanted to check here first: looking for one of the Straub/Berry signed Talisman & Blackhouse slicased sets if anyone is selling.
    Grant still sells these new for $150

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-talisman-bh.html

But you can get one for less than $100 through eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HOUSE-...5#ht_500wt_922

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's still available from Donald M. Grant:

John

Edit: Sky beat me to it!

John

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Looking for audio books. Unabridge novels only. Post a list and we can work out a deal. Off the top of my head I'm looking for Bag of Bones, Insomnia, Dreamcatcher, Duma Key, Lisey's Story, Black House.
    Rose Madder here:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/ficti...-437530572.htm

Hearts In Atlantis here:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/audio...-437840612.htm

Bag of Bones here:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/audio...-436990864.htm

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Grant still sells these new for $150

But you can get one for less than $100 through eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HOUSE-...5#ht_500wt_922
    This was cheap cheap cheap... and NEW !!!
    (I did not buy it. Must save my money for the next weeks)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/380384426426...84.m1423.l2649

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 344 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast