Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 344 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    No. The number next to your feedback score is your sales and buys, Kris. (Yours is 3).
    So the green is rep points?

Yep.
    Geez over a year and I think I would have had a handle on it by now. That is what I thought but was not 100%. haha
    One step at a time, my friend!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of the Grant trade edition of The Talisman that has been signed by SK. Please PM if you have and want to sell. Also, Contraband 2 still. Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I am looking for a Grant 1st / 1st of The Waste Lands and Wizard & Glass that are either signed by the artist or remarqued.

Please let me know if you have one for sale or know where I can find one.

Thank you very much.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANyone need cash for the holidays? I want a 1st Gunslinger... BUT I do not need a dust jacket... now that they are not being sold for less than $350 ( IF YOU CAN FIND ONE)... there may be someone out there that wants to get rid of one to free up some cash.. .thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ANyone need cash for the holidays? I want a 1st Gunslinger... BUT I do not need a dust jacket... now that they are not being sold for less than $350 ( IF YOU CAN FIND ONE)... there may be someone out there that wants to get rid of one to free up some cash.. .thanks!
    I have a nice spare 2nd in a reasonable DJ, signed by Whelan. I know you are looking for a 1st, but c'mon Kris you know you gotta have both
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have a nice spare 2nd in a reasonable DJ, signed by Whelan. I know you are looking for a 1st, but c'mon Kris you know you gotta have both
    I do have one already and David got it signed yesterday for me when he was visiting with him. Still need that 1st brother~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I do have one already and David got it signed yesterday for me when he was visiting with him. Still need that 1st brother~!
    Ah Ok - Congrats! good luck with that first.

... I have a nice third....

spoiler
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Ah Ok - Congrats! good luck with that first.

... I have a nice third....

spoiler
    My OCD.. I want a white board, red board and black.. the red eludes me!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a new DJ for the Trade Edition of Wastelands (Grant) ?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant books no longer sells them. I think I have 2, but they are not circumcised......oops, they are untrimmed.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Grant books no longer sells them. I think I have 2, but they are not circumcised......oops, they are untrimmed.
    Is that how Grant sold them? Would there be unfolded cut DJ's out there?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The DJ's Grant sells are trimmed. The untrimmed copies I have (I believe) have extra blank (unprinted) white sections at each end of the dj. The height is trimmed, but not the width.
    Probably worth a fortune.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The DJ's Grant sells are trimmed. The untrimmed copies I have (I believe) have extra blank (unprinted) white sections at each end of the dj. The height is trimmed, but not the width.
    Well as the saying goes, "Never mind the quality, feel the width..."

Normal Width is fine if anyone else has one

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a recent "Revival" signed copy they can part with for a "Secret Santa" price? PM me if you can roll with that. It's for a dear and respected member. You can ship direct. I went to the, Austin event and got my own copy.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for UK DT paperbacks, 1st editions only. I have The Gunslinger only.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Anyone have a recent "Revival" signed copy they can part with for a "Secret Santa" price? PM me if you can roll with that. It's for a dear and respected member. You can ship direct. I went to the, Austin event and got my own copy.
    "Secret Santa" price like $250+??????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "Secret Santa" price like $250+??????
    $200?? It's for a good cause.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid S/L Traycase Edition 1/33 - Miller
    Colorado Kid S/L Traycase Edition 1/33 - Potter

Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a postcard mentioning the Dark Tower: The Gunslinger with a genuine King signature for sale?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF is correct on the appearance of The Waste Lands dust jacket. I have one for sale/trade, Stroppy, if you're still looking for one.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a duplicate first edition of The Shining they are willing to part with? I've been looking for a nice copy for far too long.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Looking for Duma Key UK Proof. If anyone can help I'd be greatly appreciative!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Shining Dolso case, as I'm close to securing a first edition. Indifferent on whether the art is by Chadbourne or Wells.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Looking for a Shining Dolso case, as I'm close to securing a first edition. Indifferent on whether the art is by Chadbourne or Wells.
    I have two for sale Y + YY. Have a look. PM me if you are interested in one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 344 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast