Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 192 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I sent David a minute after his listing. I really hope I called dibs on one of the books.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a few items I would love to buy, pero yo no tengo dinero.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. What a spread of IT items!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some nice stuff... I wanted the cover art but gone And personally I hate pencil art.... I want a Gift IT as I do not have one... but MAN they are expensive!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Some nice stuff... I wanted the cover art but gone And personally I hate pencil art.... I want a Gift IT as I do not have one... but MAN they are expensive!
    That cover art went surprisingly quick - I was lucky enough to snag a long long long sought after item

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I hoped there would be a Viking and Hodder & Stoughton IT proof, but alas....

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That original art is gonna' be huge when framed……

You can always count on David to bring us some good stuff! Whether we are interested in it or not. He brings it to us!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    That original art is gonna' be huge when framed……

You can always count on David to bring us some good stuff! Whether we are interested in it or not. He brings it to us!
    what line of work are you in? because i need to be in it! (if i am reading that comment correctly)

Country
    Country Flag

Negative...just sayin' that the art is going to be rather big when framed and giving David some love for continuing to bring awesome collectibles to the community!

AKC

P.S. That being said, maybe I did buy an item or two.....

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Negative...just sayin' that the art is going to be rather big when framed and giving David some love for continuing to bring awesome collectibles to the community!

AKC

P.S. That being said, maybe I did buy an item or two.....
    meee tooo

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That cover art went surprisingly quick - I was lucky enough to snag a long long long sought after item
    What you get? I grabbed a super fine copy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

i was FINALLY able to secure an IT S/L

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    I got one of David awhile ago... and man what a nice book. I now have the lettered/Gift/SL and matching Port, 1st edition BIG THANKS to David... who is a great person to deal with.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Take a look dear SK collectors.
    Books Tell You Why interviews our David Williamson (Betts Books). Interesting interview.
    Here is part 1:
    http://pages.bookstellyouwhy.com/e1t...gFjSXf4gmGMZ11
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing. Great interview David!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool interview!! Thanks for posting that. Moshe
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

awesome! fun interview! cant wait for part two!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a direct link to the interview...

http://blog.bookstellyouwhy.com/coll...ing-collection
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

On David's website - posting here for posterity.

Updated 7-22-14 10:00 am

I was recently interviewed by BooksTellYouWhy.com. I am not adept at creating an actual link to the interview, but if you capture the URL below and paste it into your browswer, you should be able to read the interview. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS at the bottom of the interview. Thanks

http://blog.bookstellyouwhy.com/coll...ing-collection

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

way to go!

I scored one of those too...well actually kind of....

A couple of weeks ago, I was photographing some of my books for a project one of our members here is doing... and I ran across an unopened box stuck between two bookcases. I opened it up and to my surprise, it was a lettered edition of "It"

I had totally forgotten I ordered this book, and when it was delivered about two years ago, it was right during the time I had just gotten laid off from my job and I was freaking out about life... I didn't know what was in the box, didn't care, had more important things going on, so stuck it out of the way...and promptly forgot about it. Probably would have set there unopened for many more years if I hadn't been asked to take some pictures of some of my books.

I've lost money before, only to be found years later... but finding a 2000.00 book I didn't know I had definitely made my day.

BTW... nice interview Dave! looking forward to part 2

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    way to go!

A couple of weeks ago, I was photographing some of my books for a project one of our members here is doing... and I ran across an unopened box stuck between two bookcases. I opened it up and to my surprise, it was a lettered edition of "It"

I had totally forgotten I ordered this book, and when it was delivered about two years ago, it was right during the time I had just gotten laid off from my job and I was freaking out about life... I didn't know what was in the box, didn't care, had more important things going on, so stuck it out of the way...and promptly forgot about it. Probably would have set there unopened for many more years if I hadn't been asked to take some pictures of some of my books.

I've lost money before, only to be found years later... but finding a 2000.00 book I didn't know I had definitely made my day.

That's amazing....that story belongs in "that awesome deal" thread - I guess the dealer was you?

Yeah, I've found money, but I can't remember ever discovering something I totally didn't even know I had. There were a few X-Men comics that I had thought I'd sold that it turned out I still have, but that's hardly the same thing.

Also - this might qualify you for hoarder status. Sorry...haha...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    way to go!

Lol are you serous?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No Way!

That's almost as good as finding snack food you forgot about when you are high and have the munchies...

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought the article was great-shows both the collector and seller side of David. I enjoyed it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 192 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast