Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow
    Dear Friends and Constant Readers,

It is with great honor and enthusiasm that I assume the role of caretaker of Bett’s Books. My predecessor, Stuart Tinker, has held the position for nearly 20 years, and he is a well-known and respected figure in the Stephen King community. I would like to thank Stu for his dedication over the past years and for inspiring in so many of us a passion for all things Stephen King. My first King collectible was purchased from Stu almost 15 years ago. Stu and I plan to complete the formal transfer of ownership during the next several weeks.

Bett’s Books is synonymous with authenticity, quality and service, and I intend to uphold these values as the new owner. One of my long-term goals is to help expand people’s knowledge and appreciation for the literary works of Stephen King and to be an advocate for reading in general. I also plan to continue my support of The Haven Foundation, a national, nonprofit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening trauma.

I simply could not be more delighted to be the new proprietor of Bett’s Books, and I look forward to providing you with the utmost care and consideration. I have several ideas for taking the business in new directions, so stay tuned!
    Yay! Congrats David!
    Hey I wasn't around back in the day but I still wanna celebrate!

P.S. I thought his name was David Betts for the longest time ... lol

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    YES, SUPER REDUCED PRICES on what is left of the Supercollection at Betts (scroll down to bottom of page).

ALSO>>>a consignee just drastically reduced his books if you buy the whole set...includes a full set of DT S/Ls, S/L Eyes of Dragon and several other signed rarities. ALL FOR $11,000, down from over $17,500!!
    damned that's some big font you got going there on the site dave.

I had to back 6 feet away/across the room from my 'puter to read top listings.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry!

***I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO UPDATE MY WEBSITE FOR A FEW DAYS AS MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND THE TECH WHO "FIXED IT SATURDAY" ONLY MADE IT WORSE. IT WONT EVEN BOOT UP NOW. I HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK IN TODAY (MONDAY) AFTER I GET OFF WORK TO SEE IF IT CAN GET FIXED PROPERLY***

I AM HAVING TO TRY TO RESPOND TO EMAILS THRU WEBMAIL/ I CANNOT SHIP ORDERS AS MY CUSTOMER ADDRESSES ARE EMBEDDED IN MY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS!!! BE PATIENT PLEASE!!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I enjoyed the FilmFax article. Congratulations! That was really cool.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Has anyone seen the latest posting from David at Betts?.

I am in the process of starting a small remarque project with noted artist Jill Bauman (Dead Zone Easton Press edition and lately Full Dark No Stars Gift/S/L editions. She illustrated the story "Big Driver." When details of an impending sale are known, I will pass them along to you.

Yipee!!. Another remarque project. I am so excited!.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, David posted some new books and updated pricing at Betts. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

But stay away from my Dolan's Cadillac! lol

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone. I just posted some Jill Bauman remarques for sale on my site. She does nice work! There are several FDNS Gift Editions and a couple Easton Press Dead Zones still for sale.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Some great work there!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup good work getting them David!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

David, you need to incoporate pics on your site!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

First item on the site...

NEW! The Stand Lettered "TT" This is a rare one folks and a real prize! $3800

Quite a jump from the $2700 this book sold for a couple of months ago!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any info on this? lol

Dolan's Cadillac S/L #796 in custom Betts traycase; shotgun damage from domestic dispute on cover and first few pages; King's signature and text undamaged; comes with description from original listing at Betts in 2002

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Any info on this? lol

Dolan's Cadillac S/L #796 in custom Betts traycase; shotgun damage from domestic dispute on cover and first few pages; King's signature and text undamaged; comes with description from original listing at Betts in 2002
    Stay tuned.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hey david
    is that shotguned dolan's from your private collection?

is that what you used for cover when you told your wife you were buying bett's from stu?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

David asked me to pass on the word that Betts will likely be on hiatus the next few days. Family issues take precedence.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope your Mum makes a quick and speedy recovery David!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts and prayers to the Caretaker and his family........

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Take as much time as you need David. Family is more important.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My feelings exactly! My prayers are with David and his family!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of wishes to you and your family.

Tim M

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts are with you David.

Also, you've probably had this offered too many times to count, but if there is ever anything that can be done to help you with your site, from a guy with a bit of computer savvy on the other side of the world, feel free to let me know. More than happy to help if I can...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes David...your in my thoughts and prayers.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes, David. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes David...hope everything turns out alright

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best to you and your family, David.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast