Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    According to a linkedin update by David 36 minutes ago, he has a job now
    Yay David!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope that's true! If so, congrats!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That would be fantastic news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not time for happy dances yet! I updated my LinkIn profile to show an END to my regular full-time Brean Capital job and I opened a NEW job which is they have me on a contract basis to support just 1 guy that is left (who knows if he will even stay)....I will get maybe 10% of what my full-time job paid, so while something, not really too great. I still need to get a full-time position and I think that will at a minimum take 6 months.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK!! My first thought was YEAH you get to Run Betts full time and track down consignments and books and SK. Then you posted about health insurance and bills etc.... Reality sunk in and You really depressed me. i am getting a new boss in a few months and realized how devastating that could be! NO health insurance, etc...

I will look at the book list again and see if there is anything i need to buy to support BETTS!

GOOD LUCK and KA. I still believe things happen for a reason.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Glen! I did get healthcare (free, bottom of the barrel because of low income) for my family...trying to get CT unemployment bennies now....I got a SMALL severance amount and if I can add CT unemployment, small amount of contract work at the firm that laid me off, and ramp up my Betts contributions to family expenses, I THINK I can squeeze out close to six months being able to pay "have to" expenses like mortgage, electric etc. before I HAVE to sell personal books...and that assumes no unexpected expense crap and only true have-to's...East Coast living ain't cheap!.....my daughter is helping me inventory my personal collection though (it simply was time anyway) and I am still planning on offering a BOATLOAD of stuff for sale down the road a piece.

AND JUST IN MOMENTS AGO....My oldest son just PASSED his final part of the CPA Exam and is now a CPA!! WOO-HOO Am SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! Rest of today can be total crap and I'll still have a GREAT day today!!!!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Thank you Glen! I did get healthcare (free, bottom of the barrel because of low income) for my family...trying to get CT unemployment bennies now....I got a SMALL severance amount and if I can add CT unemployment, small amount of contract work at the firm that laid me off, and ramp up my Betts contributions to family expenses, I THINK I can squeeze out close to six months being able to pay "have to" expenses like mortgage, electric etc. before I HAVE to sell personal books...and that assumes no unexpected expense crap and only true have-to's...East Coast living ain't cheap!.....my daughter is helping me inventory my personal collection though (it simply was time anyway) and I am still planning on offering a BOATLOAD of stuff for sale down the road a piece.

AND JUST IN MOMENTS AGO....My oldest son just PASSED his final part of the CPA Exam and is now a CPA!! WOO-HOO Am SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! Rest of today can be total crap and I'll still have a GREAT day today!!!!!!
    Congrats on your boy David!!!

PS: You know what book I want... ready when you are haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to your son David!!! I know the CPA exams are difficult and passing is quite an accomplishment!

Wanted:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all.....yes, I am impressed he passed each part (4 in all) on the first try....not many pass all parts on first try.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite an accomplishment!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody see the latest find on Gerald Winters & Son FB? An original "Betts Bookmark". pretty cool, huh David?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to your son, David! Maybe he can support the old man for awhile
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats to your son, David!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Congratulations David. Maybe he can help you with the bookkeeping aspect of Betts!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, even though I'm still hunting for a real job, I'm taking a much needed vacation starting tomorrow....my first real vacation in a year and a half. I wish Brian D FUN as he heads SOUTH to Disney World....I'm heading NORTH to VT to ski. It's been planned for 2 years so I'm going even though I'm unemployed....time to relax and clear my head a little.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Betts Books

Have fun! I think you deserve it.

Wanted:

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great time!

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, even though I'm still hunting for a real job, I'm taking a much needed vacation starting tomorrow....my first real vacation in a year and a half. I wish Brian D FUN as he heads SOUTH to Disney World....I'm heading NORTH to VT to ski. It's been planned for 2 years so I'm going even though I'm unemployed....time to relax and clear my head a little.
    Have a great time David! I'm sure it will feel great to recharge a little. Thanks for the well wishes on WDW!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have fun David, and thanks for sorting that thing out for me before you left

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I've been meaning to post this for a week or so. Sometimes a merchant will do somethng for a client that in their minds might not be a big deal. Maybe they just need to move things out quicker and it is convenient for them to do so.

For the customer though, it is a big deal to receive something they were not expecting so soon, complete with a thoughtful note. This is the kind of thing that can inspire a real loyalty to that merchant.

David, you are the finest kind. Enjoy your well earned vacation.
    And watch out for the trees!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy the vaca!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy your time away!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Have fun David!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great holiday David, and thanks for shipping my latest so quickly (glad I got the order in before you went)
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Have fun and give us all of the gory details when you get back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast