Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 192 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Or sister!
    You changed teams? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Or sister!
    You changed teams? LOL
    You mean to the Red Sox?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Welcome brother!
    Or sister!
    Thanks folks... and yeah, it's brother.. ;-)

Along the Path of the Beam JulesH will become famous soon enough JulesH's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I think David should post them at a nice reasonable AUSTRALIAN time, so you will all be asleep when a big announcement is made and you can feel my pain for once
    I second this. Beats setting the alarm at stupid o'clock in the morning!
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I find this (admittedly off-topic) discussion extremely interesting.

We are definately off topic, but David is a collector too!! I don't think he would mind this discussion in BETTS BOOKs at all!! And you are right, it is extremely interesting!

BAck on topic.... cant wait to see whats posted from down under! tomorrow! or is it tonight? this foreign country thing confuses the heck out of me. Why cant we all just have the same time.
    David is posting the items. He is in the USA-East Coast.
    When is it getting published? I dont see anything mentionned anywhere
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The current listing page at bettsbooks says "Coming (hopefully) by late Tuesday 5/6 or midday Wed 5/7...." Again, this is a Eastern Time, so "midday Wed" is five hours from now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wont be till after lunch East Coast USA time.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This reminds me of the level of activity we see when there is a new release pending with one of our favorite publishers. OK, maybe that's a stretch but the enthusiasm is good to see!

May the odds of acquiring your desired collectible be ever in your favor....

AKC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    This reminds me of the level of activity we see when there is a new release pending with one of our favorite publishers. OK, maybe that's a stretch but the enthusiasm is good to see!

May the odds of acquiring your desired collectible be ever in your favor....

AKC
    Kind of reminds me when the CD announcement for Carrie was taking place! haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be during my dental appointment, no doubt.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all of you who F5/refresh Betts every 10 seconds - I found a nice Chrome extension that Stays in the background and monitors web pages for changes.

Page Monitor - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...enbfclihhmmfcd

Install, open Betts page and monitor. You can also enable desktop notifications, set check interval time etc.

Hope it helps and Good luck ...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JulesH View Post
    I think David should post them at a nice reasonable AUSTRALIAN time, so you will all be asleep when a big announcement is made and you can feel my pain for once
    I second this. Beats setting the alarm at stupid o'clock in the morning!
    Yay! Another Kiwi on the site! Welcome!!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Two thirty?

Country
    Country Flag

1pm
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Two thirty?
    I got it... Lol

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

1pm
    I'm assuming you got that from David?

Country
    Country Flag

roughly he said... might be later with all he has to upload though....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Be ready though! DO NOT listen to me... lol If it comes earlier I would hate to be the one to say that and everyone be upset. Keep refreshing like me hahaha My wallet is BURNING a hole in my pocket... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's there already

Country
    Country Flag

UP!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

And the first couple of books have been marked as 'sold'.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

Oh man, for a second I thought the 5 on the Dolan's Cadillac S/L listing was a dollar sign and it was going for $75, not 575.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I put my order in - hope David's email server can keep up

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

YeS!!! 5 new books dont tell the wife! she is going to kill me.

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered... well I do not know how many. Not sure what I won or not but... prices are standard but if we know this collector his will be perfect!!!! There is SO MUCH more I want though. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 192 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast