Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Discordia: The Dark Tower Game

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Linda - as odd as it sounds, I found it easier to find things by going slow.

If you want some hints - just post and let us know what you're hunting for!

I love games, online and otherwise. We'll have you playing ModernWarfare2 before you know it !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd rather have an intellectual game where I can take in the story rather than useless shooting.
    nonetheless, i look forward to the next chapter(s) and I'm intrigued!!

Also, I almost found locating things too easy!! and like turtlex, it was easy to do this by going slow!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

once you realize what the character orbs looked like
    Spoiler:
    spherical glassy looking objects
    it was rather easy picking them out of everything i thought. the items were a bit harder, but if you follow common sense (it's not going to be floating in the air, or just stuck to a wall) it should be easy to find these also. i.e search shelves, table tops, and on the ground mainly
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Traveler Adryn is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    And there will be times that you can show mercy and make moral decisions without shedding blood. It will be up to you.
    I'm fascinated by the concept of moral decisions in video games and it's by far my most favorite aspect of today's rpgs (me thinks you guys have been partaking of the heady goodness that is Bioware).
    So i'm unbelieveably delighted to hear it will be an aspect of Discordia.
    I didn't think I could be looking forward to future chapters more than I already am but there it is.

This means dialouge with other characters does it not? and the option to kill or show mercy means multiple dialouge choices and alternate outcomes of situations all wrapped up in a myst like design with the most stunning art work i've ever seen...dear lord i think i'm going to have a stroke!

In short you people have comined all my favorite games and The dark Tower. There really are no words I can come up with that truly express the gratitude for the gift you've given us, the excitment for future chapters or the profound reverence of that which you have created.

Traveler Micheal St.james is on a distinguished road

Default door code?

im not looking for a spoiler, but maybe a hint where i can find the door code.. i've found all the other orbs and items.. just stuck on that darn code.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As I recall it was

Spoiler:
    a code used to open a door in one of the books.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Micheal St.james is on a distinguished road

i've only read the first 3 books. I think it's in the seventh. I'll take the spoiler if anyone has it =( , or is there a way i can find out in the game?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe there's a spoiler with a hint for the door code earlier in this thread. Good luck!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to go back to the book and find the code.

The hardest part so far was

Spoiler:
    finding the switch in the pantry--that was almost a deal breaker for me

Question: Should I find something in each room-I'm specifically wondering about the nasty-ass bathroom and the VIP room? I can't find a thing!

Gracias.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Maybe it really IS time for me to do a re-read of the series. I found all the orbs and items, but for the LIFE of me I can't remember the code for that damned door.

Gorgeous graphics, etc., Brian. Nice job - can't wait for Chapter 2!!
    Ditto......and I read the whole story three times and would SWEAR the code was
    Spoiler:
    Chassit

However, That says incorrect!!! Someone please help an old man out. What's the damn code???????????????????????

PM/Spoilerize w/e, I'm going nuts!!!

LOL LOL

BTW found all the orbs and Items
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler lm3440324 is on a distinguished road

That is the code use only lowercase letters

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, that is one complaint I have about the game so far. I remembered the password, but used a capital C, needless to say I was baffled for a split second.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Along the Path of the Beam Roehcai is on a distinguished road Roehcai's Avatar

Please help! I'm missing one item! I have:

Spoiler:
    Turtle, Riza plate, Bag for black 13, armeless roboto

So, what am I missing. Hint for location, please?

Along the Path of the Beam Roehcai is on a distinguished road Roehcai's Avatar

We'll be opening a thread for: "Make Discordia Better" on SK.com soon.
    Until that thread, here's a suggestion: a zoom option, so I can look in close and read all the cool things written on posters, signs, and item labels. I know you guys put work into those, but i'd love to be able to read them.

I can assure everyone that the next chapters will pretty much blow your mind. While we intended to honor the "myst" game style throughout Discordia, we plan to introduce set pieces and action sequences that will rival the big boy games. (Were looking to create a killer fatality system too. (Think 300 meets Fallout 3)
    Lets hope for Playstation 2 era gameplay or more in the next chapter.

This gives me an idea... once all the chapters are out, it may be a good idea to publish the collection as an Xbox 360 Arcade game. That would bring in some money for the effort, and I'm sure it would reach a lot more people.

(of course, if there were done, people might need some extra hints, like an in-game info for the Fedic door code.)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roehcai View Post
    Please help! I'm missing one item! I have:

Spoiler:
    Turtle, Riza plate, Bag for black 13, armeless roboto

So, what am I missing. Hint for location, please?
    Spoiler:
    the jawbone, it's in the tunnel
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    The hardest part so far was

Spoiler:
    finding the switch in the pantry--that was almost a deal breaker for me
    I have made the hot area for that switch slightly larger now. It seems a little easier to find now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roehcai View Post
    We'll be opening a thread for: "Make Discordia Better" on SK.com soon.
    Until that thread, here's a suggestion: a zoom option, so I can look in close and read all the cool things written on posters, signs, and item labels. I know you guys put work into those, but i'd love to be able to read them.
    A zoom function is under consideration for chapter II+.

On that note, we have a ton of textures from the game. Most of the stuff you see has a .jpg texture for it. Some of them are hilarious.

The problem is that there was almost *no* quality control on those assets. As most of them are blurred out, many were made in under a minute, so there are typos and little errors in many of images. Would you guys want to see them anyway?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

yes, please!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yes we want to see them, please!!

We're all about the details !

We love all that stuff !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yesyesyes, please!

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

of course!
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too would like a standalone version of the game once it's all done. I dunno about Xbox, but just a regular PC version in Flash as is is fine.

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I wanna see the details Paahhllleeeeeeease!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Is there a problem with the login system?
    This is the second time I've made an account, only for it to not allow me to log in afterwards.
    *is too lazy to read back*

Also, when the entire thing is completed, game client pl0x :3

Traveler gun63 is on a distinguished road gun63's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First I would like to thank you Can-Tina for all your hard work on this. It was very well done and the art work of the dixie pig is stunning. For me it was a little hard at first but after finding a few items things went rather quickly. I'm an online gamer that plays fps games mainly and don't normally play games as this but being a true beleiver in ka , I just could'nt resist. I think chapter one is done very well and I am looking forward to the future chapters. That old gunsliger is always in the back of my mind rummbling around in my thoughts. My motto is WWRD , so anything dark tower is a win win situation for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast