Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

NIGHTMARES & DREAMSCAPES UK ARC (proof)

"Gee Dad, when will I be big enough to read these scary stories? Huh, huh, huh?"

"Not until you're older son. And don't ask me again, or there will be...trouble!"

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

LISEY'S STORY
    Scribner proof (ARC)
    1st US hardcover
    Book Club GIFT EDITION
    Raven checking out the first UK paperback
    Lisey's notebook containing her deepest and also shallowest thoughts (note - the pages are all blank)
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US paperback

I found the extremely rare US proof, now I only need the 3 easy to find UK proofs. Shouldn't be a problem...

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff. Don't you love a challenge?!

A few new, and some older things:
    FIRESTARTER - Stephen King Library edition (recent purchase from The Fine Books Company)
    WHISPERS signed edition (same as above)
    WHISPERS special Stephen King edition (2 trade copies)
    DARK TOWER promo button (also from The Fine Books Company)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    CELL
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US paperback (2 copies)
    cigarette lighter that looks like a cell phone
    I have a few other editions of this to find.

Any chance we get a close up from the cigarette lighter?

The DT promo booklet is nice... Like everybody, never seen it before

This is a VERY NICE collection you got!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

If Wall-E likes it, it MUST be good!

The Secretary of (your) Dreams Volume Two Gift Edition.
    What a BEAUTIFUL book! And it even smells good!

In my unrelenting but still fruitless (not to mention vegetableless) search for my CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF portfolio, I came across some Stephen King promo posters I had forgotten I had, herewith pictured, with books beside them to show their actual sizes:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that Insomnia poster

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Very nice posters! I love IT and Insomnia ones!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

DARK HALF UK proof (arc). I now have 23 US proofs and 6 UK proofs (but who's counting? Still a long way to go).

"I'm Iron Man!"

"I'm the real Iron man!"

"No, I'M the real Iron Man!"

Will the real Iron Man please sit down already?

ONE FOR THE ROAD:
    One of 100 slipcased copies signed by the artist, James Hannah
    One of 500 unsigned copies

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been very tempted to get a copy of 'One For The Road', they do look nice books!

I KNEW I had this somewhere!
    CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF PORTFOLIO with ORIGINAL (extremely rare) packaging material!
    (Found behind two stacks of LOCUS magazines along with some other interesting items)

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your collection is amazing!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE NICE NICE

MEFISTO IN ONYX by Harlan Ellison:
    signed & numbered edition
    one of 40 lettered editions
    first trade edition
    2nd printing (with corrections) of trade edition

THE HARLAN ELLISON HORNBOOK & HARLAN ELLISON'S MOVIE:
    lettered edition
    trade edition proof (ARC)
    1st trade edition

HARLAN ELLISON'S WATCHING:
    trade edition
    lettered edition
    U/M trade paperback 1st
    Edgeworks trade paperback 1st

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now THAT looks like a cool book!

DOLORES CLAIBORNE US proof (ARC)
    thanks to Betts Books

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You continue to amaze.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast