Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

UNDER THE DOME Part 1. I'll take a wild guess and speculate it'll be followed by Part 2!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't read much about this. Is it the novel broken in two parts or is it based off of the series?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Two parts Part 2 will be out March 25th.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the novel broken into two parts--they say because of the size. Of course, The Uncut Stand was larger and issued as one book.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My SHINING from Sub Press finally arrived. I had to get it through Camelot since, EVERY TIME I went to the Sub Press site it was sold out. Also shown is the Ellison book from Sub Press, which when announced I was home and one of the first on the site to order it, so naturally the lettered edition order icon was screwed up and I COULDN'T order it, so I sent them an E-mail saying I WANT TO BUY THE LETTERED EDITION but I can't. So they reply the NEXT DAY when I'm at work saying it's back up and when I go there it's SOLD OUT and they DIDN'T hold a copy for me even though I was there THE VERY SECOND IT WAS ANNOUNCED and anyway, I'm not mad, I'm as cool as a cucumber (a cucumber IN HELL that is). Despite all this I still love Sub Press, they publish great books.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sux re the Ellison L/E fiasco Steve (although, you're right, they do give great book)
    We all float down here!

World Fantasy Convention 2013 program book from PS Publishing. Lots of Richard Matheson related material in this one! It's the first book PS ever sent me that was inadequately wrapped, and it suffered some minor damage.

And yes, that's the Chris Hemsworth autographed costume card from Thor The Dark World Upper Deck trading cards, which I pulled out of a pack. It's worth about 400 bucks!

Not the greatest pictures, but I got these in the mail today:
    FLINTLOCK by Harlan Ellison, copy 'D' of 26 lettered copies
    MATHESON ON MATHESON, one of 100 signed (by Richard Christian Matheson & Dennis Etchison) and numbered copies

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice books (and nice MC Escher print, too)!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking photo! I've got the Matheson book on its way.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Recent arrivals:

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Flintlock looks incredible. How many pages is it?

I have the S/L of FLINTLOCK coming from Camelot soon.

At 80 pages, the lettered works out to have cost me $12.50 a page.

No wonder I'm broke...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Robert Bloch title looks very cool. Congrats all the new adds and on being broke.

Just in:
    PSYCHO 35th Anniversary proof from Gauntlet
    FLINTLOCK S/N version

Lettered DOCTOR SLEEP:

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Futurama DVDS!

And the book is pretty nice too.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice traycase!! I assume a book is inside.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just in:
    PSYCHO 35th Anniversary proof from Gauntlet
    FLINTLOCK S/N version

Oh wow. I love that "Psycho" proof. Very very cool!!

I also love your Twin Peaks bird photo - I'm a major TP fan myself.

UTD trading cards. Opened two boxes:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Steve! Good to see you posting again

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, and great looking cards.

I've been in an emotional slump for a while. Trying to dig my way out of it. Mainly migraine headaches that have made me miss work. But I'm still here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast